Field trips

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Field trips

Postby ImNotAHipster » Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:38 pm

I've always thought that field trips gone bad make quite delightful vore scenarios. A teacher taking their class on a field trip into the woods, only for them to fall prey to local predators, be they animals, carnivorous plant life or a local tribe of human preds. Perhaps they disappear one by one, or perhaps they're all devoured at once—either works. Any thoughts on this?
ImNotAHipster
Participator

Re: Field trips

Postby GabeSArt » Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:47 pm

Literally the first thing that got me into vore was the episode of the Magic School Bus when they take a field trip inside Arnold's digestive system. XD
GabeSArt
Been posting for a bit

Postby thegasper » Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:03 pm

What about a scenario where a teacher takes a few select kids on a field trip so that he has a secluded place to make them his (or her) prey? I would be interested in that. Their vulnerability (being young and in a place they don't know) is a nice thought...
Don't ask questions you don't want to know.
thegasper
New to the forum

Postby Tebomas » Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:13 pm

Sure that works fine. I once did a play, where it was a factory visit which focused and turning selected visitors (like a high school group) in art, or use them in other ways (or simply food for predators, what gives). And some watch at some exibit for longer and get taken away, until all are catched in some way, always just a fraction at a time.
Tebomas
Somewhat familiar

Postby ImNotAHipster » Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:29 pm

thegasper wrote:What about a scenario where a teacher takes a few select kids on a field trip so that he has a secluded place to make them his (or her) prey? I would be interested in that. Their vulnerability (being young and in a place they don't know) is a nice thought...

Ooh, that definitely works. <3
ImNotAHipster
Participator

Postby thegasper » Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:06 pm

ImNotAHipster wrote:
thegasper wrote:What about a scenario where a teacher takes a few select kids on a field trip so that he has a secluded place to make them his (or her) prey? I would be interested in that. Their vulnerability (being young and in a place they don't know) is a nice thought...

It's giving me some nice ideas for something in the future. Cheers.
Don't ask questions you don't want to know.
thegasper
New to the forum

Postby ImNotAHipster » Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:08 pm

thegasper wrote:
ImNotAHipster wrote:

It's giving me some nice ideas for something in the future. Cheers.

Looking forward to it, whatever it is!
ImNotAHipster
Participator

Postby VoraciousPreyator » Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:59 pm

Oh I like this scenerio! Multiple preds having their pick of a meal, don't even have to really hunt for it when it came almost so willingly into their territory.
Vore Code
Commissions Are: Open
Ideas Are: Always Welcome
Discord: Very Selectively Accepting
VoraciousPreyator
Somewhat familiar

Postby ImNotAHipster » Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:24 am

RileyTheVampire wrote:Oh I like this scenerio! Multiple preds having their pick of a meal, don't even have to really hunt for it when it came almost so willingly into their territory.

Or even all at once! A large snake or a man-eating plant with multiple visible squirming lumps inside it~
ImNotAHipster
Participator

Postby Tangentg » Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:22 pm

Someone pitched this idea to me where a group of ship crew got shipwrecked and my character Aurora, who is a sea giantess who only attacks people who are in mortal danger, pursued them only to have the crew run into perils and captured and eaten by the giantess one by one.

To be honest this feels to me like a more thrilling/exciting thing than a vore thing to me when it comes to appeal. It's kinda like watching a murder mystery or The Thing and I don't feel the same way I normally do with vore, although inserting vore scenes (like for my case, detailed tasting of the preys before swallowing) would make for a good combination of both thrill/excitement and vore.

Diminishment the game is another similar case, where I get thrills from trying to stay alive, which is normally not something I would like in vore, so I feel for these cases there's more than just vore elements in there for me and I get non-sexual appeal from them.
If you lick my clothes and think it's tasty then eat my clothes and spare me.
Tangentg
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lorelei » Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:23 pm

Since I like multiple Prey I already had many ideas and scenarios with something in my head and I like it a lot. Whereby there are less school classes and more groups of students, civilians or adventures. As an example, a group of female beach volleyball players who are training on a remote but very beautiful and paradisiacal beach and want to have a party (after an important victory). Her captain knows this secret beautiful beach for a long time from the youth and takes her there, but without knowing that this area is now the area of a Predator and they unintentionally served the hunter a delicious feast :gulp: .

Another favored idea is when several young students, out of thrill and curiosity, enter secretly forbidden and closed terrain. A industrial area or factory where there is supposed to be toxic air due to a chemical accident. But in truth, this is just a cover-up of the government and a powerful Pred drives its mischief there and is responsible for the accident.
Better to say, a goddess who claims the whole area and, of course, punishes every human being or demands tribute from all those who enter their new "kingdom" illegally. Another variant is when the Pred a normal Man that becomes a Mutant or Monster by a chemical or radioactive accident and there just consumes people and hunt they before.

In both scenarios, the hunter has the advantage that the area is remote and so quickly no help from the outside and the unwilling prey just can not escape so fast. Of course, even big forests or jungles are perfect for such a scenario or really futuristic and science fiction, a group of explorers and astronauts landing on a new planet. I love it with only one Pred then, if one disappears after the other or is devoured.
However, the rest of the group should realize that relatively quickly or see and notice that they are hunted. Can then be a cunning Pred who strikes quickly and his prey packs and thus disappears just as quickly to devour and digest the isolatet person in peace. The first time, of course, totally surprising and unexpected for all and no one has really seen who or what exactly the attacker was (can be at night or in the dense forest) :evil: .
Lorelei
Somewhat familiar

Postby cranberryknights1 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:44 am

Like some other replies have mentioned this idea makes me think of The Magic School Bus and reminds me of my own personal fantasy I had when I was younger of being shrunken down and inserted into Ms.Frizzle's body. I think I like this scenario idea most when its the teacher herself swallowing the students rather than it being a wild animal.
cranberryknights1
Participator

Postby Theguythatdoes » Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:16 am

I wouldn't mind sending a bus (or two) of students from an all-girls school on a field trip to my belly. they can learn about digestion, maybe get some exercise struggling inside me, and when the trip's over, I'll drop them (or what's left of them) off in the bathroom. Of course, this would mean the students are expelled, but who cares if a couple dozen schoolgirls end up as stomach fodder? Plus the student body I digested would become a part of my body, so they'd live on, in a way.
Theguythatdoes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion