Underrated Human preds

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Underrated Human preds

Postby hetcomc » Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:49 am

cranberryknights1 wrote:
hetcomc wrote:I completely agree. I wrote an Aloy story if you want to check it out.

Awesome. I was wondering why there was not more art or stories about her here as she is a pretty well received character as far as I have seen so post game I came here expecting to find more on her and was surprised how void of content with her there was. Will be giving your story a read ASAP thanks for the heads up :-D

Thanks, I hope you like it.
hetcomc
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kitsouille » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:24 pm

sweetladyamy wrote:Google is not your friend, first off. Secondly, she's an android, but was once human, still has human emotions and sentience. That counts.
As far as art is concerned I've not seen any, though I've not really looked for it myself.

Fair enough ^^;
I know she's an android, but she looks every bit as human so it doesn't really matter if she's organic or robotic, imo.
Kitsouille
???

Postby cranberryknights1 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:06 pm

Birichino wrote:And Zatanna from D.C. comics doesn't get nearly as much attention as her peers.

Would love to see more Zatanna stories as shes one of my fave characters in comics.

Also on a side note all the Final Fantasy mentions reminded me that I wish there was more vore material with Cindy Aurum from FF 15 as well.
cranberryknights1
Participator

Postby hetcomc » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:05 pm

cranberryknights1 wrote:
Birichino wrote:And Zatanna from D.C. comics doesn't get nearly as much attention as her peers.

Would love to see more Zatanna stories as shes one of my fave characters in comics.

Also on a side note all the Final Fantasy mentions reminded me that I wish there was more vore material with Cindy Aurum from FF 15 as well.

Yes, I'd definitely love to see more of both.
hetcomc
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion