Hello everyone I’m a long time observer I have a couple of q

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Hello everyone I’m a long time observer I have a couple of q

Postby John2001 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:54 pm

Hello everyone I’m a long time observer I finally decided to join because I’d like to make friends with you all, and I would like to get to know some more information about Vore from your perspective. I’ll start first by telling you a bit about me:
I don’t know if I actually fall under vore category. I don’t how it all started for me but Since I was young I was really interested in the aspect of being inside the womb at a very young age I didn’t know that we’re born inside the womb I always thought that it was a stomach I think this played a big part of my story I always looked up to my mother she is like my wonder-woman she keeps safe and protected somehow along the way I began to imagine being tiny and protected by her it was my happy place that I go to for comfort she would take care of me and feed me with her and when she wanted to go out she would make me climd inside her mouth and she would carefully and gently swallow me, her stomach was not scary or disgusting like a human stomach would be it was warm and comfortable and I could hear her heart beating and knowing that I’m so close to her and protected would always make me relax and she could get me out when ever I want. For me I’m not sexually aroused by vore or by being tiny. I jus love the idea of being small and protected by someone bigger who I look up to. After discovering there is such thing called “vore” I’ve noticed that it’s sexual most of time and it’s manly focused on on cruelty and digestion. My question is do I fall under the vore category? And if some one could tell me what is the appetite of being eaten? I mean how is it sexual for you?
John2001
New to the forum
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:29 pm

Re: Hello everyone I’m a long time observer I have a couple

Postby Birichino » Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:14 pm

It sounds like you're into Micro/Macro Unbirth and Endosomatophilia (or at least Safe vore). Not all vore is sexual, and it's actually a VERY large umbrella term covering a lot of almost opposite interests and motives.
User avatar
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile
 
Posts: 703
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:01 am
Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Re: Hello everyone I’m a long time observer I have a couple

Postby AcidGhost » Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:59 pm

I think that you'll find a lot of people have a different answer for what they like about vore, but at its core, this is something you can't really pin a reason on. At least for me, this is how I've been for as long as I remember, and I've not found a specific reason for why I like it. Not really that I'm complaining, I'm fine being the way I am.
User avatar
AcidGhost
New to the forum
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun May 12, 2019 10:24 pm

Re: Hello everyone I’m a long time observer I have a couple

Postby Birichino » Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:25 am

AcidGhost wrote:I think that you'll find a lot of people have a different answer for what they like about vore, but at its core, this is something you can't really pin a reason on. At least for me, this is how I've been for as long as I remember, and I've not found a specific reason for why I like it. Not really that I'm complaining, I'm fine being the way I am.

There can be loose reasons. The most common mechanic for conceptual fetishes seems to be the balance of power. People used to being powerful or responsible like the idea of being absolved of it, and I imagine people frustrated with a lack of power enjoy fantasies where they have vast amounts. But finding one's own personal reasons is a pretty personal journey.
User avatar
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile
 
Posts: 703
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:01 am
Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Re: Hello everyone I’m a long time observer I have a couple

Postby Scrumptious » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:08 am

Birichino wrote:
AcidGhost wrote:I think that you'll find a lot of people have a different answer for what they like about vore, but at its core, this is something you can't really pin a reason on. At least for me, this is how I've been for as long as I remember, and I've not found a specific reason for why I like it. Not really that I'm complaining, I'm fine being the way I am.

There can be loose reasons. The most common mechanic for conceptual fetishes seems to be the balance of power. People used to being powerful or responsible like the idea of being absolved of it, and I imagine people frustrated with a lack of power enjoy fantasies where they have vast amounts. But finding one's own personal reasons is a pretty personal journey.

I resonate with what you say about power being a key element. For me it certainly is.

Before I go too far, I'm sure there are some who would claim an exception to it being about power, because in our community there are always exceptions. Some seem to want to be exceptions even when they're not, and more seem to want to deny that there are any underlying tendencies at all.

I am sure that what you say about people with power sometimes want to be relieved of it, and some without power want to feel powerful, is true. At the same time, I think it's also fair to say that some people - like, it seems, John2001, our OP - want to feel some sense of being protected. That might be true of those with power, but it's probably also innate to many who feel insecure and are less powerful. Also, some people with power may also feel insecure because power is something that others frequently want to take away. Strange as it may seem, for many prey being swallowed up feels like a form of being protected.
User avatar
Scrumptious
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 431
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:05 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: Hello everyone I’m a long time observer I have a couple

Postby John2001 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:01 am

Birichino wrote:It sounds like you're into Micro/Macro Unbirth and Endosomatophilia (or at least Safe vore). Not all vore is sexual, and it's actually a VERY large umbrella term covering a lot of almost opposite interests and motives.


Thanks for the reply, yeah It never been sexual for me it would’ve been weird considering I mostly imagine being tiny and sleeping inside my mom’s stomach , It somehow help me to relax and sleep when I’m having bad days. the feeling of being looked over by a bigger power I think I’v had since forever.
John2001
New to the forum
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:29 pm

Re: Hello everyone I’m a long time observer I have a couple

Postby John2001 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:09 am

Birichino wrote:
AcidGhost wrote:I think that you'll find a lot of people have a different answer for what they like about vore, but at its core, this is something you can't really pin a reason on. At least for me, this is how I've been for as long as I remember, and I've not found a specific reason for why I like it. Not really that I'm complaining, I'm fine being the way I am.

There can be loose reasons. The most common mechanic for conceptual fetishes seems to be the balance of power. People used to being powerful or responsible like the idea of being absolved of it, and I imagine people frustrated with a lack of power enjoy fantasies where they have vast amounts. But finding one's own personal reasons is a pretty personal journey.


So its some type of submitting to the bigger power? I feel like this with my thing but its a more of an emotional connection to my mom and feelings of comfort and trust.
John2001
New to the forum
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:29 pm

Re: Hello everyone I’m a long time observer I have a couple

Postby John2001 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:20 am

Scrumptious wrote:
Birichino wrote:
AcidGhost wrote:I think that you'll find a lot of people have a different answer for what they like about vore, but at its core, this is something you can't really pin a reason on. At least for me, this is how I've been for as long as I remember, and I've not found a specific reason for why I like it. Not really that I'm complaining, I'm fine being the way I am.

There can be loose reasons. The most common mechanic for conceptual fetishes seems to be the balance of power. People used to being powerful or responsible like the idea of being absolved of it, and I imagine people frustrated with a lack of power enjoy fantasies where they have vast amounts. But finding one's own personal reasons is a pretty personal journey.

I resonate with what you say about power being a key element. For me it certainly is.

Before I go too far, I'm sure there are some who would claim an exception to it being about power, because in our community there are always exceptions. Some seem to want to be exceptions even when they're not, and more seem to want to deny that there are any underlying tendencies at all.

I am sure that what you say about people with power sometimes want to be relieved of it, and some without power want to feel powerful, is true. At the same time, I think it's also fair to say that some people - like, it seems, John2001, our OP - want to feel some sense of being protected. That might be true of those with power, but it's probably also innate to many who feel insecure and are less powerful. Also, some people with power may also feel insecure because power is something that others frequently want to take away. Strange as it may seem, for many prey being swallowed up feels like a form of being protected.


Spot on, I feel like I deal with alot of my insecurities. By imagining being tiny and protected by my mom. I don’t think that i’m running away from my problems with this thoughts its just a way that my brain found to calm me down and it makes me feel okay with no worries what so ever. I think this probably started when I had so much trouble sleeping I remember my mind drifting into this thoughts since then I always have these thoughts before falling a sleep. And yeah this is exactly how I feel about being swallowed I mean its a deep connection with the person who cares about you you’re basically going inside her body where nothing can harm you and feeling surrounded with her flesh and feeling the warmth of the stomach and hearing her organs and heart beating its quiet comforting for me.
John2001
New to the forum
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:29 pm

Re: Hello everyone I’m a long time observer I have a couple

Postby Happyhourlim » Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:09 pm

This is an interesting aspect, for me vore always been sexual I can’t have any vore thoughts without being turned on, I don’t really know the reason of me being turned on by it but I think it have to do with the power play between the pred in my a case a giantess and the pray or “me” being shrunken down so it might have to do with the aspect of being dominated and what not.
Happyhourlim
New to the forum
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:04 am

Re: Hello everyone I’m a long time observer I have a couple

Postby Jamjo » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:26 am

There are a lot of things I like and love about vore, but how specifically it's sexual/sexually arousing to me is that I quite enjoy the feeling of soft smooth surfaces, especially if they're warm. That feeling isn't inherently sexual, but when it starts covering more of the body its like the difference between holding hands or an unassuming hand on the shoulder, and a full body massage with no limits xD

There are more things that add to it for me, and make it more arousing (like the idea of someone being not just okay with but enjoying giving themselves to another completely, whether through fatality or a life-long kind of vorish arrangement), but I think the feel is the core reason that vore is a sexual thing for me personally. Without that aspect I wouldn't find it an inherently sexy experience, and would probably just find it an interesting one.

Also, like AcidGhost said, there's plenty of different reasons people can give to that question, and the deeper or more broad your questions go, the more varied answers you'll get.

Also also, to cover your other question: Vore typically means that said "Prey" has been taken in to the effective stomach of something (even if it's a slime and the whole body is the stomach lol), regardless of intent to digest, buuut at the same time it's so similar that naturally this site is bound to have content to fit to your interests (which Birichino sounds right on the money on with the terms he gave you).

If you were looking for content since you're new here: If you click on "Tag Browsing" on the drop down menu when you mouse over "Gallery" you can find each of those terms, and hovering the cursor over any of them will tell you how many posts have been made with that exact tag. From there you're just a click away from potentially finding stuff right up your alley.

If you decide to browse, good luck in finding whatcha like :3
Jamjo
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 141
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:23 am

Re: Hello everyone I’m a long time observer I have a couple

Postby John2001 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:56 pm

Jamjo wrote:There are a lot of things I like and love about vore, but how specifically it's sexual/sexually arousing to me is that I quite enjoy the feeling of soft smooth surfaces, especially if they're warm. That feeling isn't inherently sexual, but when it starts covering more of the body its like the difference between holding hands or an unassuming hand on the shoulder, and a full body massage with no limits xD

There are more things that add to it for me, and make it more arousing (like the idea of someone being not just okay with but enjoying giving themselves to another completely, whether through fatality or a life-long kind of vorish arrangement), but I think the feel is the core reason that vore is a sexual thing for me personally. Without that aspect I wouldn't find it an inherently sexy experience, and would probably just find it an interesting one.

Also, like AcidGhost said, there's plenty of different reasons people can give to that question, and the deeper or more broad your questions go, the more varied answers you'll get.

Also also, to cover your other question: Vore typically means that said "Prey" has been taken in to the effective stomach of something (even if it's a slime and the whole body is the stomach lol), regardless of intent to digest, buuut at the same time it's so similar that naturally this site is bound to have content to fit to your interests (which Birichino sounds right on the money on with the terms he gave you).

If you were looking for content since you're new here: If you click on "Tag Browsing" on the drop down menu when you mouse over "Gallery" you can find each of those terms, and hovering the cursor over any of them will tell you how many posts have been made with that exact tag. From there you're just a click away from potentially finding stuff right up your alley.

If you decide to browse, good luck in finding whatcha like :3


This is some great informations and details, we actually share some interests when it comes to the warmth and softness, I thought I was the only one who was interested in this aspect. And thank you, I’ll definitely be looking through the tags.
John2001
New to the forum
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:29 pm


Return to General Vore Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: GeneticMess, KR75, mcmacburger, oniram, shrunkenone, Stenblood and 8 guests