How flexible are you with your preferences?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: How flexible are you with your preferences?

Postby lurknbite420 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:28 pm

My preferences are more often than not are very flexible, but it mostly depends on my mood at the moment. Theres some things I'm more strict about than others in order to fully enjoy it, but yet again those also change and vary depending on what I'm in the mood for or if the picture/writing piques my interest.
lurknbite420
New to the forum

Postby MrGrimlock » Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:07 pm

I wanna say "somewhat" when it comes down to the stuff I'm ok with, but there are a few things that push my limits:

-Being asked to play female: Effectively an on ocassion "friends-friends" only thing, which'll result in an automatic no around strangers, or people who just wanna try and be a "friend" so they can ask for it exclusively from there on out.

-Being asked to play canon: Would much rather play my own characters, as I have an easier time remembering their behaviors.

-Fatal for main characters: Can't exactly progress far enough to have good stuff happen if someone kicks the bucket too early, can it? Grab n gulps fall under this category too.

-Prudes: Those type of people who say "oh, you gotta be this irl" just to talk to them. Somebody came along and did this, that and the other around you. That's great, but that doesn't define the rest of them as a whole. Not to mention, your partner's identity behind the screen (with the exception of age) is completely irrelevant to you anyways. I know mine is.

-Nonhuman/non-humanlike characters: Stuff like ferals, more animal-like anthros, pokemon, etc. warrants a big nope on my end. Seen it a thousand times, and frankly pretty damn bland. Demis and shifters are fine, though.
MrGrimlock
Somewhat familiar

Postby Siuddithsi » Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:01 pm

Within a range, I'm flexible.

I'm a male IRL but am comfortable playing Male, Female, Futa or horrific monster that may not have gender as we know it.

I'm mostly pred, but have one character (fairy) willing to be prey.

I'm into nonfatal, I can vomit, full tour, birth or crap out prey I've stuck in any orifice, or we can set up a reformation, but I'm not into digestion (unless my RP partner is a severe painslut with reformation) or permavore. That's not very flexible.

I'm into sex in the RP. Can be nearly any excuse from romance to rape. The only exception is if the RP is set up as an adventure, like a D&D or other standard RP adventure, where they have a goal (save the princess, retrieve the mcguffin, etc.)

I'm straight, but am open to RPs with M/F, F/F, M or F/Futa or M or F/Femboy. Can't get into full M/M

I'm not into Anthro. I can do animal ears and tail, like a playboy bunny with real ears and tail, but not the fur covered anthro with a muzzle. Not very flexible there.

Going with scenarios I see commonly on Eka's, I'd have to decide on something that doesn't fit these criteria.
Siuddithsi
---

Postby aliceprey1 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:41 pm

Honestly I'm fine with types of pred... I'm strictly prey and prefer ONLY oral vore and that is that... I'm fine with any types of prompts just as long as they don't involve anything from my dislikes list! Just as long as the prompt is interesting then it's fine with me
Why mock me if you could just eat me?
aliceprey1
New to the forum

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:58 pm

I have a pretty narrow set of requirements for vore roleplay to be enjoyable, so I'm rather strict. Some neutral things may show up, but mostly i look for interesting variations and characters to work with in my prefs rather than trying new things, as I know what i like for the most part.
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MrSasquatch » Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:38 pm

I'd say I'm slightly flexible. There are times when I'm willing to try new things just to see if I like it, but it doesn't happen too often. I'm quite comfortable with my preferences, hence why they're my preferences. Still, if it's not something I am absolutely 100% against, I'd say I'd give something new a shot if I'm feeling adventurous or just in a good mood.
MrSasquatch
New to the forum

Postby CuriousOne50 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:16 pm

Fairly flexible. Ultimately, it's just the 'hard no' things that most people have that I tend to be unwilling to do. They usually either just make me lose interest, or are just not fun to actually play out. But for those 'middle ground' things, I always say it's better to try it once and to have an answer.
CuriousOne50
New to the forum

Postby BeautifulBad9 » Mon May 04, 2020 4:51 am

I am very flexible, and I am so because I play an eldritch pantheon.
I chose that as to be as flexible as possible. this is because they can fit into all scenarios in one way or another, from a lowly agent to a willing sacrifice etc.

though I am less flexible of what prey as I prefer female, though I have now become more flexible on male prey
char https://rp.aryion.com/profile/thehunger well that's the main one, alt list is a general mess tbh

feel free to pm
BeautifulBad9
Been posting for a bit

Postby Vorepun » Mon May 04, 2020 5:53 am

I personally like what I like, but I'm very flexible when it comes to RP. I'm just playing a character, and the way that character would act is set, but like...I'm not RPing to get off, I'm RPing to smoosh two characters together and see what happens. If that character wouldn't do something, then I won't have them do it *even if I'm into the thing overall*. But, if I could see my character participating in something I'm not personally into...yeah sure okay let's see what happens.
Vorepun
Been posting for a bit

Postby ThuxEi » Tue May 05, 2020 7:02 am

I tried cooking with anthro lizards, well, the RP was well done so I liked it, I liked to try, but it's absolutely not my thing.
On the other hand, I will NEVER try a human like pred, nor cannibalism.
ThuxEi
Been posting for a bit

Postby LoneliestWolf » Tue May 05, 2020 5:12 pm

I'm pretty flexible myself with my own preferences. A few examples: Though I prefer vorish scenarios with digestion, I'm also open to endo types of settings. Whilst I typically consider myself a predator more often than not, if the predator is one that has attributes that I enjoy I'd allow them to scarf me down. One last thing that I can think of for now is that even though I have a male preference, I'm also open to female prey & predators. There's quite a few other things that I'm also open to that'll prolly pop into my head later at some point and if they do I might edit this post.

These are really the only boundaries that I have: No humans, no prey that is capable of reformation or immune to digestion, no public settings and no law enforcement.
LoneliestWolf
Somewhat familiar

Postby Flatheaddog » Sat May 09, 2020 3:32 am

I am very flexible. I don't like hardvore/rape and I sometimes get a little uncomfortable with a few people who like full tour stuff but that's about it. I am not one to judge anyone's interest I just don't enjoy these things.
Flatheaddog
Been posting for a bit

Postby JediPadawanJess » Sat May 09, 2020 10:33 pm

For the species of preds, I'm very versatile ranging from feral to humanoid, as for the gender I'm into male preds only. I'm a little flexible with prey species, anthro, humanoid, and human, but the prey has to be female.
Deviantart: Akumaru13
Furaffinity: JediPadawanJess

90's anime/manga ftw!
Giant robots are love!
JediPadawanJess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:27 pm

I am flexible with my preferences, i am been chickened out on some things at first, then, i am adore some thing and even starving for it, i am male pred fan, but dont mind to draw female pred, i am non-fatal fan and i am do sometimes digestion with disposal... :silly:
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪

I am a enjoyer of dark, morbid and passionate M/F, with unwillingness and fatality ♡
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NotTadpole » Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:12 pm

My "core" preferences are willing, non-fatal endo (preferably romantic, but stuff like friendly protection/bodyguarding, or even soft-unwilling like teasing/pranking is also enjoyable), with female prey. (I don't particularly care about the pred's gender, so long as they're cute/hot lol) There also are my clothing preferences, in which I prefer the prey to be fully-clothed whilst the pred has less clothes. I'm ambivalent about species, but I usually prefer the prey to be human or demihuman, whilst the pred can be any species, including ferals.

How flexible I am depends on whether we're talking about looking at vore artwork, or when roleplaying.

When I'm looking at art, I naturally have to be pretty flexible, because my preferences are fairly niche when it comes to the vore community - most people prefer unwilling, fatal vore with naked male prey, or monstrous preds. Not gonna find much stuff I can enjoy if I remain so strict about my preferences. So I tend to be a bit more lax. I still don't really enjoy F/M as much as the other gender pairings, and I mostly can't enjoy art with monstrous preds, but I still derive some enjoyment out of unwilling fatal vore pics that gloss over the pain and fear of the prey - I can overlook the unwilling-fatal combo if I can easily concentrate solely on the pred's filled belly and/or the dark, fleshy innards of their stomach. Of course, the closer a piece of vore art gets to my "core" preferences, the more I'll enjoy it - it's just that they're so uncommon that they come off as just desserts.

When it comes to roleplaying, however, I tend to be very strict and unflexible about it. Mostly because, in a roleplay, there's no way I can really avoid the unwilling-fatal part of it, especially when roleplaying with pred RPers who enjoy precisely what I find unappealing about it. It's not for lack of trying, either - I've done some roleplays with me being an unwilling prey that gets digested, to see if I could manage to branch out and diversify my interests. And, well... I didn't enjoy it. I figured it'd be better to not make someone roleplay with someone that doesn't enjoy their interests.
NotTadpole
Somewhat familiar

Postby jaggedjagd » Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:15 pm

Last edited by jaggedjagd on Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Shugoki » Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:27 pm

Depends on the preference. Stuff like fatal/nonfatal, willing/unwilling, that I can bend a little with if the art is good. Disposal is always a no-go in every situation, no exceptions.
Fuck are you reading this for? Keep scrolling, fool!
Shugoki
Somewhat familiar

Postby blergle » Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:34 am

Usually more than I think. I've found myself reading things that turned out to be endo and not hating them if they were well written, or that had female predators or prey and it didn't really matter, and so forth. The main thing that will make me enjoy something that's not within my usual preferences is if it's very good artwork or very well written, or if it touches on a major trivial kink that isn't very common.
blergle
---

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:58 am

I am really flexible with my preferences, because I can't be interested in one thing, same does to my usual hobbies.

As someone who is into M/F, humanoid predator/prey, unwillingness, possessiveness, cruelty and fatality, I am might catch an certain mood to make something aside of my preferences.
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪

I am a enjoyer of dark, morbid and passionate M/F, with unwillingness and fatality ♡
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion