Looking for a Dragon dystopia story

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Looking for a Dragon dystopia story

Postby Dragon808tr » Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:46 pm

A bit ago I read this fantastic story about a dragon society controlling the human population by essentially putting them in prision farms until the day some are selected to be fed to the dragons. In the story, a human attacks a dragon and escapes to the sewers from the facility, where a "friendly" Dragon meets him to form a resistance, but he gets captured and eventually eaten. The story had multiple chapters.

I've looked all over, but I can't seem to find it and I'd really appreciate the help as this is really stressing me out! Thanks!
Dragon808tr
New to the forum

Re: Looking for a Dragon dystopia story

Postby Jamjo » Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:49 am

Wish I could tell you. I must say i'm really curious myself, where this could be found
Jamjo
Participator

Postby kelenkenwithfangs » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:14 pm

Just happened to see this post and I htink I know exactly what you're referring to. I believe it's called "Duty" by BizarreBlue on FA, but it doesn't look like they have it uploaded there.
I have a text file of it, but I'm not sure of the rules regarding posting other people's content; if someone would care to enlighten me...
kelenkenwithfangs
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dragon808tr » Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:17 pm

kelenkenwithfangs wrote:Just happened to see this post and I htink I know exactly what you're referring to. I believe it's called "Duty" by BizarreBlue on FA, but it doesn't look like they have it uploaded there.
I have a text file of it, but I'm not sure of the rules regarding posting other people's content; if someone would care to enlighten me...

I think that's exactly what it is! Actually if you want, maybe you could Pm me it or a link? I won't post it, it's purely for personal use, since this has driven my OCD crazy!
Dragon808tr
New to the forum

Postby Trollfacegesicht » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:33 pm

Trollfacegesicht
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion