Self-conscious for liking vore

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Self-conscious for liking vore

Postby unisieppari » Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:43 am

Hey y'all! A neewbie here.

After years of knowing about being a vorarephile I have finally decided to join a vore community. This is my first post here. I find it still kind of hard to grasp how I (and you too!) have this very rare paraphilia. Why me, I keep asking.
I'd like to hear your stories about how you came to terms with this strange paraphilia called vore. How did you first realize you have it? What was your first reaction? How have your feelings progressed? Who have you told about it (ie. SO, best friend...)? This one's kind of a silly question but do you have a hunch about what could cause this particular paraphilia?
I'm sort of here now because I need to talk to people who are like me. I've never done it. I think I need reassurance that I can finally come to terms with it. Let me tell you my story. It's quite long, but I hope you can bear with me :)

I'm a young woman. The first time I realized I have vorarephilia was around my childhood. You know when some movies have those kind of scenes that are borderline vore? Like the movie "Honey, I shrunk the kids" where the dad almost eats cereals with the shrunken kid? I was a child when I saw that episode, but man, I felt weird as hell. The same thing happened when I would try to rest my head on my mum's belly. I could hear the digestive sounds and it felt so weird an inapproriate I never wanted to do it again with anyone I was related to. I also remember seeing a cartoon of Mr Bean and there was a woman who keps a pencil between her big boobs at all times. Suddenly I realized that I wanted to be that pen... Hahah! Etc etc similar experiences. I loved to imagine that I'm shrunken. And every time I had a crush on someone when I was in elementary school, I would imagine being shrunken and them keeping me. It started to shift towards me wanting to be in someone's mouth. Just around I hit puberty or a bit before it, I decided to type on Youtube stuff like "inside of a mouth" and all that jazz. I noticed a word among the title of many of those mouth videos. The word was "vore". I googled it. After that, it all started to come together and I realized that I have a fetish I can never exercise in real life and no one who I will meet has it. Around the same time, also learned that I am bisexual instead of straight.

It started to bug me A LOT after some time. I've been through many phases of either living my fantasy from stories and videos or I try to completely suppress it and forget about it. I think I did forget it for a while, but then the fantasies started to come back. I do have vanilla sex in my life since I'm in a relationship. But honestly, it's mostly to satisfy my partner. I think there's something off in my anatomy but sex isn't the best thing in the world to me. It does not cater at all to my main fetish that is vorarephilia. I don't masturbate to vanilla sex, I masturbate to ideas of vore. And the things I fantasize about are quite strange. I feel Iike I can never tell my boyfriend about this. We've been together for 1,5 years now and the idea of telling him is frightening, to be honest. And especially if he knew about what I fantasize about him (some nasty ass stuff!). I actually don't know if he could see me the way he did before. Or maybe he could even leave me. I doubt it, but I also think it's possible. I am a very open person in a relationship and hiding something this big is terrible - especially since I'm actually sort of struggling about having this perversion.

!!! EDIT: I TOLD MY BOYFRIEND! And he totally accepted it :) Thank you all for the replies, they mean a lot to me. But I still am very interested to hear your stories (read the first paragraph). !!!

Whew, that was a rant. Now I would LOVE to hear your stories and feelings. And if you can just please leave some encouraging or comforting words because I truly am in a huge inner turmoil ^^;
Last edited by unisieppari on Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:32 am, edited 3 times in total.
unisieppari
New to the forum

Re: Self-conscious for liking vore

Postby 157and493 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:56 am

I am not exactly in the same boat as you, being a 21-year-old heterosexual man who is not in a relationship, but I will try to give you any advice I can.

> How did you first realize you have it?: I first realized it when I was 7-years-old, I would fantasize about a girl I had a crush on eating me. At first I assumed everyone fantasized about things like that, but of course I found out later that I was an anomaly.

> What was your first reaction?: My first reason upon realizing I liked vore was “Wow, this is a pretty unusual thing to be attracted to, but it seems pretty harmless as long as I can keep it under control so everything should be fine.”

> How have your feelings progressed?: My opinions about vore have stayed more or less the same over the years. However, over time I ended up developing other fetishes based around thing that are commonly associated with vore.

> Who have you told about it (ie. SO, best friend...)?: My family and my best friend are the only people that know. My family is pretty open minded so they did not really care, although, admittedly it might be because they had recently discovered what my younger brother was into and they were desensitized by that point. By best friend has a few unusual fetishes of his own so he could relate to me without issue.

> This one's kind of a silly question but do you have a hunch about what could cause this particular paraphilia?: I read some articles online that said having a vore fetish typically stems from a deep desire to be as close to someone as possible, and that normally people who have a fear of abandonment or loneliness are the ones who develop it. I also read somewhere that the other cause of it could be a form of sadomasochism.

Finally, about that issue with your boyfriend, I have never been in a relationship before so I should probably not be giving advice about it but I will leave my opinion here anyway just in case it might help. Maybe try asking him about what some of HIS fetishes are, this is probably not surprising but there are very few men that only like vanilla sex. If he is open with you about his fetishes maybe you could be open with him about yours, it might work, although once again I am not an expert in this.
Also, if vore is a big part of your sexuality then it is probably best to tell him about it sooner rather than later. If there is really love between the two of you then he should at least be willing to have an open mind about it, he might not want to incorporate it into your love life in any way but at the very least he probably will not judge you for it if he loves you.
157and493
Participator

Postby exiledtiger » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:25 am

I'm in a similar boat as y'all as well. I started bumping into things, I think, a long time ago, things like dinosaurs and their maws in picture books, and it was fascinating to me, before it really turned into anything vore-related.
I think some of the basic ideas developed on their own just in my head in a vacuum, eventually, as I started to browse around the internet more, and was able to look things up I did some things similar, and discovered it was actually a THING, which was really exciting! There were more people that liked it, and actually great material (art,videos, animations, audio, stories) out there that catered specifically to it!

I've kept a strong like for vore, that's continued to grow, and mature into some other aspects of it, and things that go along with vore as well, as things I like or at least appreciate. Eventually I turned my art and writing skills to the subject, and have a lot of fun there as an outlet, drawing the specific encounters and activities that I'd WANT to see in something voreish.

I've talked with plenty of acquaintances online, but they're all people that know me in this way, like here on Eka's. One person that found my art online, and PURELY by coincidence, I found to be going to the same community college that I was. He and I hung out a little bit, but not much. It was something we kept between ourselves. I think a couple of local furs I knew would have known about it, but it wasn't really ever discussed or anything, as they weren't into it.
However, when I starting courting my girlfriend, we were only a couple months in, and I didn't want to be in a situation of hiding that from her, and I really felt like I needed her to at Least be "okay" with me having this fascination. Since I'd already been sharing furry art with her (She was new to ALL of these things) I eventually teased some more fun/cute size difference artwork from various artists, or some mawshots, to see what her response would be.
Eventually I shared some near-vore art, and expressed that it was something that looked intriguing for me, and slowly went more in depth there. Getting licked by some predator, then into a mouth, and eventually swallowed, is all such a carnally pleasant activity, how could one NOT at least appreciate those aspects of it?
Turned out, talking about it together, she discovered she liked it just as much (or more!) than I did, and now we're doing all kinds of writing and drawing with it, together.

I got lucky there, but Im sure there are others who dont know of vore, but with some examples and explanation WHY, it may at least make some sense to them. I agree with 157and493, talk to him too about some of the more unique things he may like, and see where the two of you may be able to go from there?
exiledtiger
Somewhat familiar

Postby AcidGhost » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:38 am

I've known I liked the idea of vore before I knew it wasn't the norm. This was at some point in my childhood, and stemmed mainly from media with vorish content in them, like the example you gave. Eventually it became more of a sexual interest when I hit puberty and actually found out about vore. This is also when I became much more secretive about it, after reading some less than favorable comments from people who weren't into it. I'm 19 now, and have pretty much come to terms with how I am, because I know denying anything isn't going to change much. I'm still secretive about it, and have only shared this fact about me with one good friend. Even just the thought of outing myself to more people makes my fingers tremble.

Now, I've also not been in a relationship before, and I pretty much echo what 157 here said about your situation. I don't think it's a good idea to suppress this side of yourself, if this is what your sexuality is mostly dependent on. It's not that weird of a thing not to be into normal sex, and it doesn't mean something is wrong with your anatomy. I think there's quite a few people here who are actually similar to you in that aspect, from what I've seen. (though admittedly, I'm still quite new here myself)
It would likely be the best idea to figure out a way to tell your boyfriend about this, as scary as it is. I really do understand why it would be scary to out that part of yourself to someone, but I think in your situation, it's something you'll have to get over eventually. Try to ease your way into the conversation, if it's too much otherwise. Talk about some of his interests perhaps, like 157 suggested, and see if that would make it easier for you to talk about this then.
AcidGhost
New to the forum

Postby Birichino » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:51 am

I was into endo first, based on my fondness for being buried in blankets and probably a lot of cartoon exposure. When I hit puberty, the subjects I considered for this became limited by what I'm sexually attracted to, and at some point a fondness for mouths also became involved. No IRL vore crushes for me, though. I think most people do the Google -> vore chain to actually get a name for this. I'm not sure it was necessarily comforting to find out that other people were like this, though. I was content with it being my own unique thing, and a lot of the vore other people like actually upset me greatly.
I've told a couple close friends and non-hopeless crushes, but only when it's relevant. Most of my male friends and family will probably never know just because there's no reason to tell them. I still think it's based in security and absolution, though. Existing feels like a tremendous burden, and the idea of being eaten includes breaking away from that endless obligation and being able to rest.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby unisieppari » Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:38 am

Wow! I didn't expect to get replies - at least this fast! So happy that you all shared your stories. Thank you.
I can so relate to thinking that it was normal when you were younger. Then finding out that it's actually extremely rare... Thank god for the Internet, without it most of us would probably feel like it's something completely unnatural. I know I would've freaked out :--D

When it comes down to my boyfriend, I have told him that I have a strange paraphilia and I'm scared to tell him. He said that it's okay, he doesn't need to know. But honestly I feel like I still should? But damn, even the thought of it literally made my heart pound. I have talked a lot with him about what fetishes he has, but he has only one and it's very vanilla. I suspected that maybe he's too shy to tell but nah. He's just a really vanilla guy when it comes down to sex. But maybe I will find the courage these days... Should do it fast like ripping of a band-aid.
unisieppari
New to the forum

Postby NovaBlair » Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:42 am

not long post as i dont have much time atm. i first noticed i liked vore when i was about 13 and saw Httyd fan literature and found one where a female night fury eats a boy 17 ish(soft)(havnt be able to find it again) and fell in love with the female night fury (cant find where my love of dragons (female) came from) but i do know other things. for example i have some idea where vore comes from. its common for the brain to mix up fear and sexual attraction, there are other communities which all agree with the claim, example would be the latex community. alot of that attraction comes from the fear of balloons, but its not called a fetish as it alone isn't sexual; only when tied to their sexual preference. a similar thing has happened here, (in my opinion) as a child i was shit scared of movies and books with vore in it. and vore alone isn't something i am interested in, rather when tied to females it becomes interesting. (fwi it isn't a fetish as it isn't required for sexual attentiveness) i also have a love of large serpents (no human torso) just massive snakes/similar with at least human intelligence. my best guess of where it comes from is a book i had when i was 6 too 12 about a boy who transforms into a different animal a day and the last part of the book a girl turns into a snake. like one whose thickness is the double the diameter of a mans head. and no the transforming into an animal isn't a interest.
the dragon thing may be a response to not alot of snake related romance/vore
but alot of dragon and human romance i found.
i am not furry at all but even the weirdest animals given human looking genatalia and human looking emotions (doesnt need to be anthro) and i call it hot, but its still not a dragon, so have no idea where that came in, might be a response to a large conservative influence of sexual taste of woman Bad. my parents are liberal, just not everyone else.
vore on the other hand i have plenty of example...
honey i shrunk the kids haunts me to this day
sausage party also haunts me, but i had interest way before that
transformers (the anime ones) where the one who destroys planets gets a million smaller ones going into its chest.

but the biggest one is a nightmare i had when i was 10 ish about dr suess movie where a planet of people lives on a speck resting on a flower, and they all die in acid that slowly eats away at there entire world.

so yea the further i look back the more the vore thing is less of a random occurence and more of a way my (no emotional sex education) filled in the gaps of sexual interest. i knew everything to do with sex from a young age, read all about it in books about the human body. but had no idea of sexuality.

so yea a small fragment of my dwellings into my own interest in niche areas.
NovaBlair
Been posting for a bit

Re: Self-conscious for liking vore? Me? Not really...

Postby sweetladyamy » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:08 pm

unisieppari wrote:...Why me...

I don't think there is a single one of us who hasn't asked that question. To my knowledge, none of us have gotten a clear, definitive answer...

unisieppari wrote:I'd like to hear your stories about how you came to terms with this strange paraphilia called vore.
How did you first realize you have it?
What was your first reaction?
How have your feelings progressed?
Who have you told about it (ie. SO, best friend...)?
This one's kind of a silly question but do you have a hunch about what could cause this particular paraphilia?

1) Honestly, it's not a complicated story. I'm an outcast. I'm not the most mentally stable. I'm far more unique than most others. It was not difficult to embrace. In truth, embracing vore was pretty much effortless.
2) I've talked about my first true foray into vore on several occasions, with a kid's picture book. The Teacher From The Black Lagoon.
2a) To this day, I'm still quite jealous of Doris Foodle (lolz)
3) Fascination. Pretty much enraptured by the images and the words. You'll have to read the book to see what I mean.
4) Vore isn't my only fetish, and to be very honest, they've branched and integrated with other fetishes I have.
5) Not really anyone offline. See above about me being an outcast for why.
6) Valid potential reasons already stated, and I unfortunately don't have any others. That said, it is possible to have external influences bring this about.

unisieppari wrote:(Long, sad story involving coming out as non-heterosexual)

I will agree with those who said to tell your significant other, the sooner the better. If it means that your significant other leaves you then it also means that they were not worthy of your time, love or care. Kind of harsh, I know, but that also explains part of the reason why I am an outcast.
Fairness, Honesty, Intolerance of Ignorance, great qualities but qualities most people hate. That's on them, not on me.

ANYWAY...
Welcome to the fucked up fam. You'll fit right in, guaranteed! (likely in someone's pocket or bra lolz)
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby nutritious » Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:36 pm

@unisieppari. the first thing that popped up in my mind reading your initial post is: you are so me! and I am an adult male :). i can totally relate to that mr bean pencil incident as well as other stuff like listening to bellys rumble, which I did also very often as I was smaller. It sounded all so deep buried inside which catered my imagination. I can also relate to vanilla sex being somewhat relatable but not too exciting or lets say outright boring. I think to realize things like vore exists shows how diverse and daring nature really is. just when you where thinking youd just be an oddball. Yet here we are, 94201 members strong.
BTW: If I find the time I will write some stories from my past where I wasnt aware of vore and where my imagination went concerning shared clothing for example or a classmate insisting on eating me :)
nutritious
Somewhat familiar

Postby Seelane » Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:52 am

unisieppari wrote:Hey y'all! A neewbie here.

After years of knowing about being a vorarephile I have finally decided to join a vore community. This is my first post here. I find it still kind of hard to grasp how I (and you too!) have this very rare paraphilia. Why me, I keep asking.
I'd like to hear your stories about how you came to terms with this strange paraphilia called vore. How did you first realize you have it? What was your first reaction? How have your feelings progressed? Who have you told about it (ie. SO, best friend...)? This one's kind of a silly question but do you have a hunch about what could cause this particular paraphilia?
I'm sort of here now because I need to talk to people who are like me. I've never done it. I think I need reassurance that I can finally come to terms with it. Let me tell you my story. It's quite long, but I hope you can bear with me :)

I'm an 18 year old woman. The first time I realized I have vorarephilia was around my childhood. You know when some movies have those kind of scenes that are borderline vore? Like the movie "Honey, I shrunk the kids" where the dad almost eats cereals with the shrunken kid? I was a child when I saw that episode, but man, I felt weird as hell. The same thing happened when I would try to rest my head on my mum's belly. I could hear the digestive sounds and it felt so weird an inapproriate I never wanted to do it again with anyone I was related to. I also remember seeing a cartoon of Mr Bean and there was a woman who keps a pencil between her big boobs at all times. Suddenly I realized that I wanted to be that pen... Hahah! Etc etc similar experiences. I loved to imagine that I'm shrunken. And every time I had a crush on someone when I was in elementary school, I would imagine being shrunken and them keeping me. It started to shift towards me wanting to be in someone's mouth. Just around I hit puberty or a bit before it, I decided to type on Youtube stuff like "inside of a mouth" and all that jazz. I noticed a word among the title of many of those mouth videos. The word was "vore". I googled it. After that, it all started to come together and I realized that I have a fetish I can never exercise in real life and no one who I will meet has it. Around the same time, also learned that I am bisexual instead of straight.

It started to bug me A LOT after some time. I've been through many phases of either living my fantasy from stories and videos or I try to completely suppress it and forget about it. I think I did forget it for a while, but then the fantasies started to come back. I do have vanilla sex in my life since I'm in a relationship. But honestly, it's mostly to satisfy my partner. I think there's something off in my anatomy but sex isn't the best thing in the world to me. It does not cater at all to my main fetish that is vorarephilia. I don't masturbate to vanilla sex, I masturbate to ideas of vore. And the things I fantasize about are quite strange. I feel Iike I can never tell my boyfriend about this. We've been together for 1,5 years now and the idea of telling him is frightening, to be honest. And especially if he knew about what I fantasize about him (some nasty ass stuff!). I actually don't know if he could see me the way he did before. Or maybe he could even leave me. I doubt it, but I also think it's possible. I am a very open person in a relationship and hiding something this big is terrible - especially since I'm actually sort of struggling about having this perversion.

Whew, that was a rant. Now I would LOVE to hear your stories and feelings. And if you can just please leave some encouraging or comforting words because I truly am in a huge inner turmoil ^^;

Your experience with vore is similar to mine.^^
I also started from being more into Shrinking when I was a kid with movies such as "Honey, I shrunk the Kids" and some tv shows episodes of people shrinking. Then vore started to crop up(but much sooner) with the first expeeience of it was in a game called Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. It would take me a while to discover the name of it as vore. Then I started also loving same-size vore(Though my view on vore is mainly non-fatal and more romantic or gentle). Then puberty hitted and this turned also sexual.(I am also not able to be aroused by sex and can only see it as a biological thing only).
Due to other complications, my romantic relationship didnt last long and didnt try to have another one since so Im not the best to comment on that but by seeing a lot of people talking about it here...
It happen a lot of time that their boyfriends and girldfriends accepted it.(more often for the boyfriend it seems) But it isnt guaranteed.
So here are all I can give as advice.
Before talking about it with your boyfriend, try to find if he is easily acceptant to other people different tastes or his view on fetishes(but dont be too suspicious about it), finding if he have one himself could also be a good way.(but is pretty hard to find out).

Approach the subject slowly, dont just bring itout of nowhere and say: "I want to be eaten alive!" but try to talk about similar things non-conspiciously for a while, making joke about eating or be eaten and food references can apply.

Dont bring it up if he ever feel not comfortable about any of these or us against that.

Dont bring the most taboo aspect of vore that you love for the first time you show it. Start with things like safe vore would probably be better than starting with a graphic digestion unwilling scenario... Unless he have a fetish for things similar to these as it could build a bridge to vore.

Dont be ashamed of what your into. A Philia shouldn't be treated as a flaw.

Try talking with other vore enthusiasts can help. You can also always ask for help here. The community is largely great here.(though there are some creeps here and there but you can report them to Eka.)

Some of these were pretty cliches so I apologize for that.^^
Seelane
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DimensionalNeko » Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:39 am

I've been into it for as long as I can remember, and my reaction after learning it was a thing was pretty much something along the lines of "Huh. Okay then." I've never really been one to care about being "normal", so I didn't really give it much thought for a while. I just knew it was something that I liked, and I wasn't about to beat myself up over something like that. Anyway, fast-forward to the present, and I think I've narrowed down why I have the kinks I do. 157and493 brought up what some articles say, and they seem pretty accurate to my personality. Being as close as humanly possible with someone is essentially my dream.

Excluding the people on this site, I've only ever told two people, both of whom I met on some role playing game. That's partially because I got lucky though, and neither of them seemed to be the type to judge someone over what they like. In fact, I even ended up dating one of them, and by pure chance, she lived in the next state over, so I did take a weekend-long vacation to visit her. Anyway, she wound up being into vore too, and we shared some other dominance-related kinks (though we both leaned more towards the submissive end), but we did eventually break up.

As for whether or not you should tell your boyfriend, I'm gonna have to parrot most of the others here and say it should probably be brought up at some point, especially if vanilla sex doesn't do anything for you. I mean, sure, it's not something you'd tell someone on the first date or anything, but it should be brought up eventually. I may not have the most experience with these sort of things, what with being a virgin and my only real relationship being mostly online, but I'm one of those people who believe romantic partners should be able to share anything with each other without fear of being judged for it. Relationships are built around trust, and can only prosper if both members of said relationship can trust each other completely. That's what I believe, at least.
DimensionalNeko
New to the forum

Postby unisieppari » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:23 am

It's awesome to see all of your replies. It means a great deal to me. Thank you. Let me tell y'all first that I told my boyfriend! It was super difficult, like ripping off a painful band-aid, but he was very chill and accepting about it. He also said something about how fascinating the human mind is and I told him he can ask for more info any time. He's a total champion :)

It's very interesting to hear your stories as well. Many of us share similar experiences. It's surprisingly relieving to know that other people have gone through the same kind of experience of self-discovery like me.
What I really admire is that you accept yourselves the way you are. It's a journey for me to start loving myself, but hopefully I'll reach it some day. I think what bothers me greatly is that it's very sexually frustrating to not be able to make your ultimate fantasy come true or even simulate it in some way. Like, it seriously bothers me. But I wonder if vore will ever come to VR? That would be quite amazing. And perhaps the closest experience to vore we can achieve atm.

Many of you also wrote about being different than others overall, not just regarding being into vore. To some degree, I can relate to that. I don't think I'm very very different, but I'm unique and I spent a lot of years very alone because of that - including now. Don't have very many friends, but that is also because of my depression, not only because I'm different from others. Being unique is something that everyone should cherish. It feels great to join a community where you can relate to each other and people welcome you with open arms. Looking forward to be part of this :)
unisieppari
New to the forum

Postby exiledtiger » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:28 pm

Congratulations then, it sounds like it went reasonably well!

unisieppari wrote: I think what bothers me greatly is that it's very sexually frustrating to not be able to make your ultimate fantasy come true or even simulate it in some way. Like, it seriously bothers me. But I wonder if vore will ever come to VR? That would be quite amazing. And perhaps the closest experience to vore we can achieve atm.

It's definitely more limited to fantasy than some other things may be, but that's why theres so many people, I think, then take to artwork, animation, writing, roleplay, and the like. As for VR, there are actually a few people that are doing some VR vore work, if you have access to a headset of some sort. I have one, and they're pretty good. Also great is just being able to observe 2d art or animation in the extra large-scale viewing that you get with the VR headset anyway, even if it's not immersive 3d.
exiledtiger
Somewhat familiar

Postby Noxyoursox » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:36 am

I had weird feelings about wanting to be eaten going back to when I was 5 years old, but I didn't actually find out that vore was a thing until I was 20. Basically I started trying to find flash games where you can play as a monster eating people (like a kaiju-themed game I played on a console at a friend's house years ago, I still don't remember the name of it) and happened on a youtube video featuring one of Karbo's lovely works....long story short, I went from "zero desire for anything sexual" to "porn addict" practically overnight. I've settled down quite a bit since then XD but I'm asexual and vore is pretty much my only outlet.
Noxyoursox
Participator

Postby fixated1 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:18 am

Noxyoursox wrote:Basically I started trying to find flash games where you can play as a monster eating people (like a kaiju-themed game I played on a console at a friend's house years ago, I still don't remember the name of it

Is it rampage? Sounds like it could be one of them.

Anyway, I'm glad telling your boyfriend worked out! That's great news. I've told a couple people I've been in relationships with. It's been accepted every time. If someone really cares about you they will see your struggle with it and they'll accept you.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Skullhammer123 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:51 am

I first realized it about 3 years ago when i watched a clip of men in black where serleena eats some thug and i saw the word vore pop up in the comments and after doing a bit of research i ended up here. i did feel self conscious at first but have excepted and come to realize everyone has their kinks. i actually haven't told anyone, not because im worried about their reaction but just because i don't really see a reason they should know, though i am happy your boyfriend was accepting :) as a previous comment mentioned i think it is a deep desire to be as close to someone as possible that causes it, this i can relate to since i have never had a relationship before and have just always had a really deep desire to be close to someone like that and not something casual, i mean one that is meaningful.
Skullhammer123
Been posting for a bit

Postby John2001 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:48 am

This is a great story, I can relate some how to the part when you said hearing your mothers stomach digestion sounds made you feel wired , I think this was one of the reasons I’m interested in being in my mom’s stomach but I don’t have any sexual attraction to this I just like the feeling of comfort and safety. Since I was 5 wars old I had these interests of being shrunken and living with my mom while she take cares of me , I wasn’t even sure that I was into vore because I thought vore was only sexual and there should be digestion involved, but the friendly people here helped me get a better understanding. I’m into” safe vore , unbirth , endo , shrinking , gentle giantess”.
John2001
New to the forum

Postby Devourerita » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:44 am

As far as I'm concerned, I actually can pinpoint the date my fetish started: 24/12/2012 at 13:51. That's when my copy of Mario and Luigi: a trip inside Bowser was purchased (yes, I still have the receipt). My preferences evolved over time: I actually used to be the prey, but now I'm pred only.
My four best friends all know about my fetish: it came out when we were bored and for some reason, we all said our fetishes
My vore code
An eldritch abomination that fused with a human a long time ago.
Male pred only
Devourerita
Somewhat familiar

Postby lurknbite420 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:24 pm

How did you first realize you have it? What was your first reaction? How have your feelings progressed? Who have you told about it (ie. SO, best friend...)? This one's kind of a silly question but do you have a hunch about what could cause this particular paraphilia?

My answers to those questions:

I believe I first realized I had a vore fetish way back when I was young. Back then I used to dislike vore a lot (which that is a nice way of putting it) but I always kept going back to those deviantart art groups just dedicated to vore. I never interacted with anybody from those groups since I only lurked around. Then it got to a point where I realized I actually kinda liked it, and now it's one of my major kinks, next to monster peeps. Right at this moment, theres only like a small handful of people I've known on discord who knows I'm into vore, especially my girlfriend, one of my online friends, and most likely the admin for the Dirty Deus Ex Confessions blog. I've mostly tried to keep it a secret from most of my other online friends. I believe what caused this was probably morbid curiousity mixed with hormones. My preferences for vore have mostly stayed the same, however.

I'm sure theres other things that kickstarted my voraphilia, but that one is the one I remember clearly.
lurknbite420
New to the forum

Postby AllButNormal » Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:16 am

Hmmmm well I cant really nail down when this all started exactly but you could say my initial reaction was a combination of confusion and simply not knowing vore was strange that being said ive never been one to say more than necessary especially when i was younger so no one really came to know what was going on in my head. Ive always been big into gaming and on occasion id find 1 or 2 instances in the games I would play that sparked more interest than most other things around me (the most memorable being from Spyro, the killer bush in Ripto's rage and the whale in year of the dragon). I grew up with similar shrinking fantasies as well as one fantasy in particular where id be home alone and a woman would knock on the door which I would than answer and be consumed and taken away. It wasn't until about sophomore year in high school that vore started to move to the foreground of my mind and I would eventually get curious enough to look into these fantasies on the internet I learned what I was interested in was called vore. I was initially struck with fear for what this meant for me, I grew up religious and something like this made me feel like something was horribly wrong with me and every time I would interact with thoughts of vore id feel severely conflicted leading to long bouts of self loathing and trying to remove myself from these thoughts and lock them away. But with time I grew less and less hindered by such beliefs eventually coming to no longer be religious and came to accept and eventually love vore and in turn myself, though I still have hang ups about being open about the topic. Once I came to terms with my state of mind I eventually found Aryion and have been around the site for years and only recently made an account. Not being the most socially gifted individual ive pretty much avoided speaking about the topic altogether and was content with just lurking but today I felt whimsical and wanted to I dont know "come out" I guess kinda feels nice to speak about this for the first time. Hopefully I can come to know some of the people around the site and in time even consider some of you friends ^^; . Sorry for the poor sentence structure and punctuation writing has never really been my strong-suit and I can only reread this so many times before I start to go mad.
AllButNormal
New to the forum

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion