What kinds of scenarios would you like to see in a morph?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

What kinds of scenarios would you like to see in a morph?

Postby Natolin » Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:58 am

This can really apply to any vore actually. But I've been making a ton of vore photomorphs lately *cough cough* and I've been finding it hard to think of any ideas other than the classic "Babysitter" or "mom" or "teacher" and stuff like that, so I was wondering... what unique vore scenarios could happen that you all would find interesting/appealing? I'm a OV person myself but drop whatever! :D
I'm a thot who feeds off attention... so tell me whatcha think of my stuff! Also I have a DA account :D https://www.deviantart.com/natolinnn2
Natolin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: What kinds of scenarios would you like to see in a morph

Postby mmmooo55 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:58 pm

personally, i lean towards non-fatal/endo vore situations, with a preference to anal vore, though im aware i'm in a far minority.

i cant really recommend a scenario like "mom" or "teacher" without feeling like i'd stifle your creativity, but i really appreciate unique conversations/stories between pred/prey to go along with the morphs, like, a crazy reason the predator happened to consume the prey. although, you seem to do a lot of fatal/scat/digestion work, so im not sure how much my reply helps you.

all in all, best of luck in your future manip morph endeavors!
mmmooo55
Somewhat familiar

Postby R_U_Snacksize » Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:33 am

The classic tripped down the stairs and landed with lips wrapped around the guys shoulders and his head in her throat?
R_U_Snacksize
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby C107galaxytachyon » Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:44 am

Natolin wrote:This can really apply to any vore actually. But I've been making a ton of vore photomorphs lately *cough cough* and I've been finding it hard to think of any ideas other than the classic "Babysitter" or "mom" or "teacher" and stuff like that, so I was wondering... what unique vore scenarios could happen that you all would find interesting/appealing? I'm a OV person myself but drop whatever! :D

Exactly what do you mean by photomorphs?
C107galaxytachyon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Natolin » Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:05 am

C107galaxytachyon wrote:
Natolin wrote:This can really apply to any vore actually. But I've been making a ton of vore photomorphs lately *cough cough* and I've been finding it hard to think of any ideas other than the classic "Babysitter" or "mom" or "teacher" and stuff like that, so I was wondering... what unique vore scenarios could happen that you all would find interesting/appealing? I'm a OV person myself but drop whatever! :D

Exactly what do you mean by photomorphs?

viewtopic.php?f=88&t=56081

This kinda stuff, although generally I guess the question could be more broad of just "What scenarios would you like to see in oral vore?" or whatever
I'm a thot who feeds off attention... so tell me whatcha think of my stuff! Also I have a DA account :D https://www.deviantart.com/natolinnn2
Natolin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby casuallurker » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:31 pm

maybe have the prey splitting open the pred's stomach in order to get out.
"I listen 2 the stories, oh u tell so well. I cherish every word u said along the way, but now, i kno all u did was help me see." -Lajon Witherspoon
casuallurker
---

Postby Natolin » Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:14 pm

casual lurker wrote:maybe have the prey splitting open the pred's stomach in order to get out.

Ehh... I was more just thinking about different scenarios or reasons why someone would end up in a gut. Tbh I’m usually intending the prep to win also :P
Natolin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Bright » Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:40 pm

Personally I am in a favor of waterslides and opportunistic predators.
Though diving boards are fun too.

Anything involving a big bellied swimsuit really.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Natolin » Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:34 am

Bright wrote:Personally I am in a favor of waterslides and opportunistic predators.
Though diving boards are fun too.

Anything involving a big bellied swimsuit really.

Noted.... :P
Natolin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion