General Pred Types

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

General Pred Types

Postby danathtiger » Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:22 pm

Bait-type Pred
Lures prey to them or to a certain location.
    - traps (physical/mental/auditory)
    - avoids chasing and prefers to be in control of the situation
    - unexpected vore scenarios for the prey
    - body/scent can be lure
    - hypnosis/mind control
Example: Stallion with a bondage fetish gets wrapped up nice and tight for a dom, but one kink turns to another when the big bear gets hungry.
Example: Enormous cougar at the gym gets his post-workout protein by showing off his guns in the locker room to some cute otters.
Example: A short and slender black panther easily attracts big bad doms who want to treat him dirty for a night. He loves sticking 'em into his sloshing nuts when they don't expect it.

Hunter-type Pred
Stalks and chases prey.
    - loves the thrill of the chase
    - careful and long-term planning with big pay-offs
    - short- or long-term hunt, but won't say no to opportunistic meals
    - includes exhaustion-style predation
    - macros
Example: A hungry wolf tracks, observes, and scents his fox prey before pouncing at the perfect, private moment.
Example: A cool canine bounty hunter is on the trail of a notorious thief wanted jizzed or alive.
Example: An orca chases a cute bunny morsel for hours until the long-eared snack succumbs to exhaustion (and the orca's belly).

Casual-type Pred
Eats whoever, whenever, wherever.
    - nonchalant about eating peeps
    - may or may not involve sexual arousal
    - witnesses don't care
    - power dynamics between characters, including social striation or sub-classes
Example: Downsizing at the office means the lioness manager takes an extra long lunch break with three under-performing workers.
Example: New roommate ordered the wrong pizza toppings. After the roommate and the pizza, it's time to find a new roommate.

Mimic-type Pred
Uses shapeshifting or other paranormal skills to entrap prey.
    - tricking prey through changing appearances
    - possible goo/rubber morphologies
    - cunning over strength
    - pretending to be prey before turning the tables
Example: alien tiger goes on vacation on Earth using a sci-fi style disguise to change his appearance between snacks.
Example: Goo-monster assumes form of normal person riding an otherwise empty subway car when a cute ferret gets on board.

Unwilling-type Pred
Forced to vore despite desire to avoid it.
    - forced by others
    - physical compulsion/addiction
    - can't help themselves
Example: A big bull is on a hotel elevator with three cute fox bellhops when the elevator gets stuck and the bull's instincts take over.
Example: Coach is unhappy with his favorite starter's physical development, so he straps the wolf to a bench and turns him into an unwilling pred with the cooperation of a few squirmy freshmen players that didn't make the cut.

Non-Hunter Pred
Only eats the willing.
    - forms relationships with willing prey
    - vore is how relationship is consummated
    - deity/worshipper
Example: Musclecat at the gym gets his pick of which eager sycophant to stuff down his muzzle from among the eager males worshiping his magnificent body.
Example: A large croc decides it's time to take his relationship with his cute hamster boyfriend to the next level after said BF starts dropping not-so-subtle hints, like leaving vore websites open on the computer.
danathtiger
New to the forum

Re: General Pred Types

Postby Marked » Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:03 pm

This is a really great list for reference, thank you!
Marked
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Devourerita » Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:12 am

My favorite type of preds are bait, hunter and mimic (my character is all three), but I also really like unwilling preds if they are done in an interesting way
My vore code
An eldritch abomination that fused with a human a long time ago.
Male pred only
Devourerita
Somewhat familiar

Postby CharlieC » Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:42 pm

Hehe, the way you typed this up gives me the impression you're a World of Darkness player. It really looks like how they describe their character types. ;)
CharlieC
???

Postby Litenosöt » Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:12 pm

Very interesting, I really like the first three preds :wink:
Litenosöt
Somewhat familiar

Postby TastyTales » Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 am

I've had a fascination with "predator styles" for a while, even going as far as to start a project to make a Myers-Briggs style indicator for vore. I really like the categories you've come up with here, as well as the examples you gave.
TastyTales
Somewhat familiar

Postby DirtyMac » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:01 am

I recently been feeling the need for something between casual and non-hunter. Something like a pred who's well liked and a respectable member of their community. Running local fundraisers, fixing things for their neighbors, etc. So much so that others in said community would gladly feed themselves to them. They deserve a hearty meal.
DirtyMac
Somewhat familiar

Postby Peptidase » Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:32 am

I thought of something that might make a decent addition to this post. Maybe it's more a scenario for the other categories than it's own or has too much overlap with Unwilling, but I figured I might as well do a little type-up.

Accidental/Unaware Pred
Not seeking out prey, but not necessarily bothered by having eaten someone by happenstance
[list]- Could go either way about eating people
- Generally only stays that way the first time, will likely "graduate" to another category before too long
- No active participation in the situation
- Surprised by own predatory ability, possibily unaware of it altogether
- Generally not oral vore
[quote]Example: A teleportation accident leaves a scientist inside their research assistant, who doesn't particularly mind the new and interesting sensation coming from their stomach
Example: A dentist appointment takes a turn for the awkward when the patient finds their gag reflex works in a different direction than most.
Example: The classic 'watch where you're sitting scenario
Example: A recent experimental medical procedure has left the subject inexplicably able to instantaneously absorb other beings through their skin, potentially unrealized by the oblivious patient.
30,000 words in half finished stories and counting!
Peptidase
Participator

Return to General Vore Discussion