Life update and a great f/m shrinking/vore

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Life update and a great f/m shrinking/vore

Postby Debodab66 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:09 am

Hello everyone It’s been a while, first I wanna thank everyone who reached to me and supported me, I couldn’t reply to all your messages but it’s great to know there’s others like me out there. So where I’m at right now? I’m actually still in an open relationship with my gf and I couldn’t be happier she is a really open minded person she accepted all of my fetishes she even RP with em all the time and she even adds her own twist to it. This portal helped me to tell her about my sister/sister vore fantasy she was really accepting and she told me that I can fantasize about who ever I wan’t a fantasy wouldn’t kill anybody she even sends me related vore videos and pictures every now and then I woke up to her sending me this really hot sister/brother video I only wish it was f/f it would be easier to place my self as the pray “I wish my sister would do this to me” any way so here is the video and I’m up for any questions you guys have about my relationship and how I discovered my sexuality and my fetishes and what not.

Here is the video:
https://milfzr.com/little-brothers-shrink-dream/
Debodab66
Been posting for a bit

Re: Life update and a great f/m shrinking/vore

Postby JessicaEinmoot » Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:58 am

This video is fantastic!
I am jealous of your relationship.
The girl in the video reminds of my own sister and it is incredibly hot.
JessicaEinmoot
New to the forum

Postby Debodab66 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:16 pm

JessicaEinmoot wrote:This video is fantastic!
I am jealous of your relationship.
The girl in the video reminds of my own sister and it is incredibly hot.

Thank you I hope you find the right gf/bf for you ^^
And I’m glad that it seems like more of us in the vore community are talking openly about actual family vore , I would like to know more about you and the situation with your sister it sounds like we’re so much alike.
Debodab66
Been posting for a bit

Postby JessicaEinmoot » Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:47 pm

Well, haha.
I'm glad this is a place (the only place) I can talk about incest and not feel like a weirdo.

My sister is about five years older than me and growing up she would always do things to remind me of that.
Of course, I didn't know any better, I just thought it was regular sibling rivalry and rough housing.
She could over power me very easily as I was not very strong and I would always put myself in situations that would annoy her or opt for the more submissive roles in games she would make up and play with me.

If we were wrestling around, I would often find myself at the mercy of her feet, she would hold my head down or put pressure on my non existent breasts/chest area.
Sometimes I would get pinned down and she would open her mouth and drool on me while I screamed my head off at how gross it was.

She would make up games to play that all involved her being some sort of predator hunting me down whether it was a vampire, a dinosaur, a monster, and pretend to gobble me up under a blanket or some such thing.
The most thrilling game she made was one where she was a fisherwoman and she would be on the top bunk (we had bunk beds for a very long time growing up) and cast a line (blanket) down into the lake (bottom bunk) and I would take the bait and we would make a big deal about being reeled in. (we would often play this game in the middle of the night and wake our parents so we learned to be quiet about it)

After being "reeled" all the way up, she would make a big process of "scaling and cleaning" me by removing my pajamas. I would just lay there and let her "filet" me with her hands and I didn't really understand why I was feeling so good at them time. Eventually, she would start to "eat" me by nibbling my body starting at my feet and then tucking them into the wide collar of her over sized pajama shirt. I would receive nibbles all the way up my body until my I was in the fetal position under her shirt against her warm belly with only my head sticking out of the collar.

Then she would say that I was a very tasty fish and that she needed to finish the meal with one last big bite. She would open her mouth and suck my face for a realllllly long time until I started to struggle for her to let me go. begrudingly she would agree to finish swallowing me and kept me bundled in her shirt where I continued to whine for her to let me out. She would say that she would have to poop me out because she ate me, and would squeeze me out of the bottom of her shirt and out between her legs saying I would "get stuck" every so often and try to "push" me out by grinding on me.

I enjoyed every minute of it and now that I understand as an adult, I wish I could go back. We dont really talk anymore due to life and stuff.

Wow, sorry for the overshare, I just got carried away there.
JessicaEinmoot
New to the forum

Postby Debodab66 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:30 pm

This is quite interesting, I can totally relate! And what great details you gave about feeling the warmth of her stomach that was hot , for me I’m a lot like you we live in the same room she is older than me since I was a really young I had fantasize about being shrunk around her and the possibility of what she would do to me would always get me excited and then I started to have vore fantasize involving her with me being tiny or with me transforming into her food and ending up eaten without she even realize that I was her food , some of my favorite scenarios that My gf role played with me , that she was visiting me and I ended up being transformed into a chicken and my gf didn’t know what to do with me so she decided to put me in the fridge until she find a solution “she thought that she needed to keep me fresh or I might die “ and my mom and sister came home and insisted that she stays for dinner. She watched my mom taking me out of fridge and preparing me and couldn’t say anything because she was scared of their reaction and I ended up being dinner for my mom my sister and my gf. i just love how involved my gf is in my fetish 80% of this rp was of her imagination of how it would be. She actually had dinner a couple of times with us and kept winking at me the whole time I was blushing.
Debodab66
Been posting for a bit

Return to General Vore Discussion