Forever in the pred's belly

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Forever in the pred's belly

Postby Miridium » Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:09 pm

I've fantasized in the past about being inside my pred's stomach without ever being digested or dying. In other words living a lifetime inside her stomach. There was a certain fic by an ex user named Vyiatch that touched on this topic.

Well I recently thought of a step further:

How about both pred and prey are immortal like the pred is a goddess and the prey can never die due to being inside the goddess? One of the fantasies of vore for me is becoming a true part of my pred. Well now that I think of it, if both pred and prey were immortal, would they not be eternally together?

What kind of scenarios do you guys think this could apply to?
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Forever in the pred's belly

Postby gamdann » Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:51 pm

I've commssioned several different versions of a Little Red Riding Hood type scenario with Katara, Mai and Ty Lee from Avatar where that happens.
gamdann
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby LittleRover » Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:55 am

An idea I've toyed with is in a non-fatal universe. When a predator would "die" of old age, they instead entered into a long rest where they would be entombed somewhere secure with all the prey they had still alive and kicking within them. After a few hundred or thousand years of recuperation, the predator could wake up again to resume their predatory ways. This works for extremely powerful "mortals" which may very well be on their way to godhood.

In my universe, there are plenty of tombs to great kings and queens who have been protected from the outside world to rest with their prey. After such a long time, I'm sure any prey would consider themselves part of their predator and never want to leave! =3
LittleRover
New to the forum

Postby Wolfsage » Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:02 am

Miridium wrote:I've fantasized in the past about being inside my pred's stomach without ever being digested or dying. In other words living a lifetime inside her stomach. There was a certain fic by an ex user named Vyiatch that touched on this topic.

Well I recently thought of a step further:

How about both pred and prey are immortal like the pred is a goddess and the prey can never die due to being inside the goddess? One of the fantasies of vore for me is becoming a true part of my pred. Well now that I think of it, if both pred and prey were immortal, would they not be eternally together?

This is essentially my fetish as well. So I'd love to see more works done about this.
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Birichino » Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:48 am

There are a lot of variants to be had here. Every element of the pred affects how things pan out, and if "being part" of the pred is an essential thing, there are more "merged" states, like sentient fat or tattooification. It can also be done with multiple prey, like allihserf's endo world.
I kind of like the idea of one in-or-metahuman pred becoming a home to one chosen partner, personally. Even if the partner is unwilling and must adapt to their new eternal companion and housing.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby cranberryknights1 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:13 am

I don't like fatal vore so this is how a lot of my fantasies play out. With the prey trapped inside the pred's body forever without digestion,suffocation or any of that type of logic. However sense I am really into AV this fantasy mostly takes place in the pred's backside rather than there stomach.
cranberryknights1
Participator

Postby coop500 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:06 am

I actually really have a soft spot for this, usually called 'perma endo' where the prey just lives in the predator's belly. Most people don't like it as it's a further stretch from reality and all that, but I find it cute if the prey is, say, an orphan child with nowhere else to go. A gentle immortal predator could give the little one a safe, snuggly home~

I have done a roleplay that took place in the Witcher universe, where Geralt found an elven orphan and... given how badly elves are treated in that game's world, it seemed logical that the best place for her was inside his tummy.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Starcomet » Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:12 am

I fantasize about it a lot and tend to see it as a form of entrapment by a cruel predator that either enjoys the feeling and wishes to use the prey as a eternal battery or food source.
Peace and Blessings to you,

Myron
Starcomet
Somewhat familiar

Postby Marco » Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:06 pm

This is pretty much my favorite type of vore, though in my mind, I don't always have an explanation as to why pred doesn't ever die either. For years, I loved the idea of being eaten forever, which started in childhood, as I actually thought that if you were eaten alive, that was what happened; you stayed in the stomach forever (silly, I know - and yes, I did know what happened to food eventually, I guess I just thought a living being had different "rule" to it?)

Anyway, I have always loved the idea of being eaten, and then that's the prey's life from then on - trapped in the pred's stomach forever, unable to die, and no longer affected by things lack of food, drink, or air. However, I had to at some point, come to the conclusion that in this scenario, the pred must also live forever too, otherwise... yeah...

Basically, death doesn't exist in my final scenarios (i.e. scenarios where the prey doesn't reform or get back out) at least not in my imagination usually (I am still fine with implying, or even outright stating that digestion happened otherwise, even though I tend not to imagine it happening myself.)
Avatar done as gift by Aviannapper. Deeply appreciated.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:36 pm

Pretty much my favorite kind of thing. If anyone has more good art of this, please do share!

gamdann wrote:I've commssioned several different versions of a Little Red Riding Hood type scenario with Katara, Mai and Ty Lee from Avatar where that happens.

Funny that I never had to commission it. The Romanian version of the Red Riding Hood book I was read as a child actually had perma-vore as the ending :D
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby thequietmanno1 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:06 pm

speaking of red riding hood, Ndnode's version of the two seems to imply that red can spend eternity in her friends stomach and somehow provide her with sustenance without getting digested, which is what i default to when imagining this scenario, though red herself still needs fed, so the pred still needs to provide her sustenance- which is plenty of fuel for some lovely interactions between pred and prey, and one of the main reasons to ship those two.
thequietmanno1
Been posting for a bit

Postby DrakeX » Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:14 pm

Miridium wrote:Well now that I think of it, if both pred and prey were immortal, would they not be eternally together?

it so happens that i have actually commisioned something like this some time ago.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/23486675/
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/23576956/

in this comic i had my dragon oc eaten by a Pooka (sort of a anthroish bunny critter race) from the Odin Sphere universe. However since a Pooka stomach is not made to handle his hard skin he uses magic to shrink him within his stomach instead. being a kind of bunny means that he cannot throw him up, his acids cannot digest him, and since both dragons and Pookas are immortal in the Odins Sphere universe, that would mean that he would remain as the Pooka's belly pet for eternity
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Mawsome » Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:24 am

In some capacity, the Sarlacc fits your description. If you're eaten, then the creature keeps you alive indefinitely as you slowly become part of the stomach.
Mawsome
Been posting for a bit

Postby Wolfsage » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:23 am

cranberryknights1 wrote:I don't like fatal vore so this is how a lot of my fantasies play out. With the prey trapped inside the pred's body forever without digestion,suffocation or any of that type of logic. However sense I am really into AV this fantasy mostly takes place in the pred's backside rather than there stomach.

The backside also plays a role in my fetish, being "a apart" of the stomach.
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby C107galaxytachyon » Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:30 am

Y'know, I think Flame14 already has plans for a big interactive CYOA with this exact premise in mind throughout most of its runtime: https://www.writing.com/main/interact/i ... on/outline
C107galaxytachyon
Somewhat familiar

Postby DrakeX » Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:25 pm

Wolfsage wrote:
cranberryknights1 wrote:I don't like fatal vore so this is how a lot of my fantasies play out. With the prey trapped inside the pred's body forever without digestion,suffocation or any of that type of logic. However sense I am really into AV this fantasy mostly takes place in the pred's backside rather than there stomach.

The backside also plays a role in my fetish, being "a apart" of the stomach.

i also have commissioned something like this too :D not AV but more like the "prey becomes a part of the stomach" part, with a mewtwo as pred and my ottsel oc as prey. ill post it this week, when i do ill put a link here
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Kitsouille » Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:56 pm

Isn't there a Power Rangers or Super Sentai villain like that? A chameleon villainess with a mosquito trapped inside her stomach for most of the show?

I've had similar thoughts quite often. Realistically you'd get digested and become part of the pred, or at least become very limited nutrients for the hours to come. But what if you become part of the pred by actually never literally become part with them? Every moment of every day, the scenery becomes a stomach. "Perma endo" mentioned above has a nice ring to it.

Another scenario would be a mega giant that is simply to big that there is a city inside them and tinies that don't fall in the "ocean" or get crushed by the other things that have been gulped down, get to scavenge inside and continue living a different life. I was thinking maybe the intestines could be part of it too but I'm not sure.
Kitsouille
???

Postby Slappy » Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:45 pm

Kitsouille wrote:Another scenario would be a mega giant that is simply to big that there is a city inside them and tinies that don't fall in the "ocean" or get crushed by the other things that have been gulped down, get to scavenge inside and continue living a different life. I was thinking maybe the intestines could be part of it too but I'm not sure.

This reminds me of some of the works I've seen on Deviantart by user Saninaka. The predator's stomach is treated like a world so big you could conceivably fit an entire JRPG's worth of content into it.

While I'm not really into that much of a size difference as it kinda makes meaningful interactions between the predator and those inside them difficult, I enjoy imagining these "perma endo" scenarios in a more one-on-one setting.
Slappy
Been posting for a bit

Postby DrakeX » Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:53 am

here is a couple, this ones though show the prey living togueter with the predator "as" his stomach instead of within it

mewtwo as pred commission i requested to samagthraV2 over FA http://www.furaffinity.net/view/32216840/
and one i did myself a couple years ago with a Bal Dragon as pred where you can actually see the prey merging with the stomach http://www.furaffinity.net/view/24249123/
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby minakotomoka14 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:52 pm

I actually really like this scenario, while I love both fatal and non-fatal vore, there's something particularly damning about being gobbled up and forever trapped as a prisoner in the pred's belly, left to be nothing but his little stomach pet, or perhaps to let you out when he feels like playing with you again. I also love the gentle aspect of it, such as finding a new home in a caring predator's soft, warm belly.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion