Forgotten prey

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Forgotten prey

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:20 pm

As it's been a while since I shared any fun ideas here, I figured I'd post a little thought that crossed my mind. It's an extension to endosoma / permavore, the idea of prey being stuck in a pred's belly forever or a very long time.

I'm kinda digging the idea of prey being forgotten. By other people, but even by the predator who ate them. Although the prey is still alive, others either assume they're dead or simply stop wondering where they've disappeared after some time, the prey having no means to ever let them know and potentially call for rescue. I think it would have an even better effect when the prey was someone important to the world and is now insignificant.

A fun scenario to think of is when the prey has been in there for so long, the pred forgets about them entirely... the prey being too small or powerless to even get their attention any longer. Years later someone might randomly meet up with the pred and casually remind them about it, at which point they reply something like "I think I remember... I might have eaten someone long ago, they might still be in there actually, but I forgot who that was and don't really care so whatever". Just imagine what the prey would think upon hearing that, especially if they still dreamed of getting out someday :D
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Re: Forgotten prey

Postby Straxacore » Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:39 pm

I wrote a story about that a few years ago. I love that idea ^_^
Straxacore
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GinRyuKaza » Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:34 pm

I actually like those idea's. I have loads of them floating in my head and I've even started making stories around said ideas ^^
GinRyuKaza
New to the forum

Postby jaggedjagd » Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:54 pm

Last edited by jaggedjagd on Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Birichino » Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:57 pm

There was an old comic I saw here years ago -like, a vintage comic not meant to be vore- where an abusive husband scientist accidentally shrunk himself down and was swallowed by his weak wife, who it turned out had tuberculosis. He was crushed by a white blood cell, but if he hadn't been, it could have been somewhat similar. Although "missing person presumed dead" probably misses your point of the vore being intentional, but the person forgotten.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:30 am

Birichino wrote:Although "missing person presumed dead" probably misses your point of the vore being intentional, but the person forgotten.

Another way in which I think the idea could work nicely is with endo + unintentional + unwilling vore; The pred eats the prey by accident, without either them or anyone else but the prey knowing who they were. The pred may or may not be aware they ate someone, but don't know who in either case... and neither can the prey get out to inform them.

I find this idea even more fun when the pred is a friend of the prey: Everyone will only notice the person had disappeared, eventually presuming them dead or to have ran away. No one knows they've been in the pred's belly for a long time.
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby threk » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:17 am

I absolutely love that concept. As Strax said, he did one along those lines called Permanent Position, and Nyttyn did one called "Mysterious Gut, "Hell's Stomach of Pain"" https://aryion.com/g4/view/484393

I always think it's a shame there isn't more of this stuff where the prey has the dawning realisation that while they aren't going to die, the pred won't be getting them out again, and there's no way they can communicate with the pred to get them out either.
threk
Participator

Return to General Vore Discussion