New interesting concept discussion

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

New interesting concept discussion

Postby Happyhourlim » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:03 am

Hi everyone, so I’ve been watching a lot of Black mirror lately. It got me thinking of the future technology/fantasy concept.
Like what it would be like in the future if vore was a way of saving money. Like if you could be turned into any type of food and get eaten and regenerate the next day back to normal like nothing happened. For example a mother could ask her son or daughter to transform into a fancy meal so she could impress her friends at dinner with her cooking skills. She might convince them to turn to the fancy meal by explaining how the money she would save would benefit them by either raising their allowances or getting them cool gifts for xmas or so. Or how a family could save so much money if the children takes turn in being the family dinner. Or maybe a school policy that students who doesn’t preform well in school should be turned to the teacher lunch for the whole year. And it doesn’t even have to be sexual. The pray that would turn into food would be just food.
What do you guys think of this concept and if could add to it you’re more than welcome.
Happyhourlim
Been posting for a bit

Re: New interesting concept discussion

Postby Ignoreme79 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:46 am

Fun concept for a story. Seen somewhat similar stuff on the site but it was usually sexual. The one big loophole I can think for it is you'd have to explain why resurrecting a whole human is less expensive than just getting the food normally. Or you may say that the human transformation into food tastes better than any other kind of food and that's why its so desirable.
Ignoreme79
Somewhat familiar

Re: New interesting concept discussion

Postby sweetladyamy » Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:06 pm

I've actually mulled around with this sort of idea before.

Never quite tried writing anything with it, but it is definitely interesting.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Return to General Vore Discussion