Mammals swallowing live prey

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Mammals swallowing live prey

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:49 am

I was inspired by the Herons swallowing live prey thread to make a similar topic. Since there are quite a few interesting images and videos on there, I figured I'd make one for the same thing except for mammals instead of birds. This includes canines, felines, vulpines, etc.

I'm assuming there won't be as much activity here, given that swallowing isn't how most of them normally eat their prey. But I imagine there might be cases of wolves or foxes swallowing mice, or other unusual happenings captured on film.

Needless to say this is only for sharing wildlife footage or existing content: No breaking the "don't do vore in real life" rule of the forum! But yeah, curious what others can find.
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Re: Mammals swallowing live prey

Postby exiledtiger » Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:08 pm

Big cats are my favorite predators, and I've wondered too if there was any footage of them grabbing and eating something like a small chicken, or large rodents relatively whole. Or even other mammals. Snakes are common, because that's what they DO (also herons, like you observed), but I've not seen anything myself before. Anything like that is pretty much limited to animations.
exiledtiger
Somewhat familiar

Postby Fallenfox » Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:24 pm

Check this thread, duplicate title:

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=51875
Fallenfox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:17 pm

Fallenfox wrote:Check this thread, duplicate title:

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=51875

Oh wow... what a coincidence that I'd open an identical thread and with an identical title! Should ignore this one then, will follow that one.
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Return to General Vore Discussion