Birdo: What would it be like?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Birdo: What would it be like?

Postby Yde » Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:27 pm

When I was younger, I had a dream once that Birdo had started to swallow me, but before she (or he?) had finished, I woke up thinking “okay, WTF was that”? I’ve not thought about it for a while, but recently I’ve been wondering:

1) What would the inside of Birdo’s mouth(?) look like?

2) What would it actually (or moreso, hypothetically) feel like to get swallowed by Birdo?

I know there was a thread prior to this in regards to the same topic, but I thought I’d bring the topic back to life. Thanks for your thoughts and ideas in advance!

-Yde
Yde
New to the forum

Re: Birdo: What would it be like?

Postby VoraciousSincerity » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:46 pm

First, jealous of that dream.

Second, I would say, barring anything more fantastical, fleshy, wet, and dark, but more smooth and streamlined than a regular mouth, basically a fleshy tube that leads into the tighter throat. I assume that since Birdo has no tongue or teeth, so the "mouth" seems to be solely designed for sucking in/spitting out things, so it would make sense.

I would wager, starting from actually being in the mouth rather than being vacuumed to Birdo first, a bit like when you put your hand in a vacuum cleaner nozzle, but over your whole body and with the suction diluted by the tightness of the mouth and being transitioned into the rippling of the throat. Unless Birdo can just suck things straight into her stomach, then it would probably be as above but without the throat part, just getting sucked down in a matter of seconds before you hit the stomach, likely making a sudden bulging *bump* in Birdo's gut. Like being blown down a wet and tight tunnel into a chamber with a pool of acid at the bottom.

Now, I want to thank you as this has inspired me to do a story based on this...at some point since I am a very slow writer and have a lot of other ideas to do first :-D

Hope my offhand ideas helped :D
VoraciousSincerity
Been posting for a bit

Re: Birdo: What would it be like?

Postby Kitsouille » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:50 pm

I'd say what VoraciousShapeshift is accurate and descriptive. I have no idea if there is a place that details the anatomy of yoshis. I'd assume maybe Birdo has a normal mouth like everyone, with a tongue, cheeks and throat and all, but it's just how the orifice is like. Would it be more comparable to anteaters or more like a long pair of lips? I imagine he has a mouth to have a place to hold things he inhales so he can spit them back, or if he might not want to swallow things as soon as they've passed the "tube" part. But other than that I'd say something similar to what Voracious said, lot of suction and a fast transition inside the throat/esophagus. I would recommend if you like tightness.

Last bumped by Yde on Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:50 pm.
Kitsouille
???

Return to General Vore Discussion