Japan's Vore Cafe

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Japan's Vore Cafe

Postby exiledtiger » Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:31 am

(A couple quick forum posts showed nothing, so sharing this new)
I bumped into this on Reddit some time ago, someone in Japan has just recently opened the "Vore Cafe", where you can go to experience what it may be like in a stomach, with a large double-layered inflatable orca, with various options for slime "lotions", or other things in this artificial belly. It actually looks like a very good setup for it, and the fact that someone's opened a public shop for an experience like this is pretty neat. There's a breakdown and info for a lot of the things on the cafe's website, and I was also able to find some more examples of the Orca and the lotions on a youtube channel. His twitter is also very active for new happenings.

For my part, I'm definitely going to visit whenever I make a trip to Japan.

https://vorecafe.com/index.html
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpukK6 ... mTenDgqYcg
exiledtiger
Somewhat familiar

Re: Japan's Vore Cafe

Postby silverspec » Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:42 pm

neat

tho I would feel very uncomfortable being there
One man's insanity is another man's genius; someday the world will recognize the genius in my insanity.
silverspec
Somewhat familiar

Postby curiousss » Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:55 pm

The whole getting inside the orca thing is quite interesting, even if I don't care about the prey POV at all. Makes me think of my ideal, fursuit where the mouth leads into a pouch on the front where someone could get inside.
curiousss
Been posting for a bit

Postby JadeTheDeer » Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:20 pm

This looks less like a cafe and more like schlock horror cum avan-garde art piece. Is this just someone's apartment?

https://twitter.com/xilfeed/status/1143984658826190849
JadeTheDeer
Somewhat familiar

Postby sweetladyamy » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:42 pm

I will say that it does look interesting...
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby temporos » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:05 pm

Someone paid 10,044¥ (that's about $93 US) to lay inside an inflatable pool toy filled with slime? :-?

Foxygrandpa is right; that looks like someone's apartment, not a "cafe" by any stretch of the imagination.

I also agree with silverspec. I'd feel very uncomfortable being there.
템포로스
temporos
Participator

Postby Kitsouille » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:47 pm

I thought this would be some cute maid cafe with a vore theme but this look like something you could do yourself at home for the same amount of money or less. Although to be fair, not everyone lives alone.
Kitsouille
???

Postby exiledtiger » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:01 am

I imagine space can be a premium, Im unsure exactly what the location is that they're using for the shop. "cafe" is just how they decided to name it.
It's not something for everyone, but a neat thing they've assembled, and actually opened as a little business. I've assembled similar constructs at home for the experience, but never with anything that's inflatable. He's given me ideas for trying something similar that can just be deflated and stored away.
I'm fortunate in that I do live alone, and have the space.
exiledtiger
Somewhat familiar

Postby monsterchow » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:27 am

I ran a google translate of the Q&A page on their website and this is just fascinating:

Q & A
Q, Is orca float clean? Isn't it unsanitary?

A. In our shop, we thoroughly wash with clean running water until we can get rid of the killer whale float.
Please be assured that you can use it clean at festivals where you are used.

Q, After all, what are you?

A, food sales, play equipment rental, rental space, amusement facilities.
Due to the nature of lending places and tools, things like Internet cafes are close as business conditions.
There is no restaurant or accommodation, so there is no provision of cooking products.

Q, I would like to bring in a costume, is it possible?

A, it is not possible to recommend too much because the store area is not very large, but it is possible.
If you can say so at the time of booking, we will prepare for your request as much as possible.

Q, I would like to cancel my reservation ...

A, I do not currently have a penalty for cancellation, but I would like you to give notice of cancellation by 24 hours before the reservation time.
Also, if there are too many cancellations, some measures or penalties may be set.

Q, Do you have a shower?

A, Yes, we have a common hot-water shower and can be used free of charge by our shoppers. Shampoo, rinse, body soap and hair dryer are also available free of charge.

Q, Should I have the reserved time from the beginning to the end?

A. The use of the usage time at the time of booking is for ease of booking management, so it does not mean that you must stay from the beginning to the end of the booked time. In addition, calculation of usage time rate is calculated from the time spent in the shop. Depending on the shop owner's plan, you can use it longer than the reserved time.

Q, I'm embarrassing naked ...

A. We sell men's swimwear, women's swimwear and full-length tights at our store.
There is a possibility that the size does not fit, so it is recommended to be brought.

Q, I would like to go with my friends, but how many people can use at the same time?

A. Up to three people can enter the store at the same time, but it is not possible to use three or more floats simultaneously.
In addition, we do not recommend it because the store area is small and charges will occur separately for each person.
Please think of it as the same charge as using one by one separately.
If you use the tour only, you will only be charged for the stay time.

Q, the address posted on the access page is ambiguous

A, The detailed address is daringly down to prevent it from coming to the store suddenly without a reservation.
When customers who have made reservations in advance visit the store, the shopkeeper will meet you to the nearest station, JR Shimogizo Station.

Q, Is there anything better to bring?

A, there is no problem even if you are basically out of hand. We offer bath towels, face towels, toothbrushes, shavers, food, etc. for sale in our shop. Of course you can bring it with you, but it would be nice if you could buy food and drink at our shop.

Q, I want to know the flow of leaving from entering the store.

A, When you enter the store, ask for explanations and notes on the store's system and sign the consent form. We will then choose predator plans and gastric juice options, and if necessary, additional options, to settle the down payment. We will reimburse as use money and the price of additional purchases at the time of withdrawal from the store and will be withdrawn.

Q, how much does it cost to include everything?

A, It depends on the usage time and plan, but it costs at least 12,000 yen at least (White turbid stomach mucus, basic plan, 11,880 yen tax included for less than 1 hour)
I also recommend that you bring around 20,000 to 30,000 yen to have a leisurely enjoyment. 

Q, Is it possible to pay by card?

A, I am sorry, but I do not correspond at present. It may correspond in the future.

Q, Do you have shops near supermarkets and convenience stores nearby?

A, there is a convenience store near 10 minutes on foot, but it's a bit far from walking.
In order to prevent the trouble of disappearance from the end of the store, I am glad if you can buy food and drink at our shop.
monsterchow
New to the forum

Postby merlovinit » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:28 pm

I would actually try it if I had my own setup, but its not possible to do that right now. I don't think I'd be caught dead visiting that place publicly though.
merlovinit
Participator

Postby sweetladyamy » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:44 pm

monsterchow wrote:I ran a google translate of the Q&A page on their website and this is just fascinating:

Q & A
Q, Is orca float clean? Isn't it unsanitary?

A. In our shop, we thoroughly wash with clean running water until we can get rid of the killer whale float.
Please be assured that you can use it clean at festivals where you are used.

Q, After all, what are you?

A, food sales, play equipment rental, rental space, amusement facilities.
Due to the nature of lending places and tools, things like Internet cafes are close as business conditions.
There is no restaurant or accommodation, so there is no provision of cooking products.

Q, I would like to bring in a costume, is it possible?

A, it is not possible to recommend too much because the store area is not very large, but it is possible.
If you can say so at the time of booking, we will prepare for your request as much as possible.

Q, I would like to cancel my reservation ...

A, I do not currently have a penalty for cancellation, but I would like you to give notice of cancellation by 24 hours before the reservation time.
Also, if there are too many cancellations, some measures or penalties may be set.

Q, Do you have a shower?

A, Yes, we have a common hot-water shower and can be used free of charge by our shoppers. Shampoo, rinse, body soap and hair dryer are also available free of charge.

Q, Should I have the reserved time from the beginning to the end?

A. The use of the usage time at the time of booking is for ease of booking management, so it does not mean that you must stay from the beginning to the end of the booked time. In addition, calculation of usage time rate is calculated from the time spent in the shop. Depending on the shop owner's plan, you can use it longer than the reserved time.

Q, I'm embarrassing naked ...

A. We sell men's swimwear, women's swimwear and full-length tights at our store.
There is a possibility that the size does not fit, so it is recommended to be brought.

Q, I would like to go with my friends, but how many people can use at the same time?

A. Up to three people can enter the store at the same time, but it is not possible to use three or more floats simultaneously.
In addition, we do not recommend it because the store area is small and charges will occur separately for each person.
Please think of it as the same charge as using one by one separately.
If you use the tour only, you will only be charged for the stay time.

Q, the address posted on the access page is ambiguous

A, The detailed address is daringly down to prevent it from coming to the store suddenly without a reservation.
When customers who have made reservations in advance visit the store, the shopkeeper will meet you to the nearest station, JR Shimogizo Station.

Q, Is there anything better to bring?

A, there is no problem even if you are basically out of hand. We offer bath towels, face towels, toothbrushes, shavers, food, etc. for sale in our shop. Of course you can bring it with you, but it would be nice if you could buy food and drink at our shop.

Q, I want to know the flow of leaving from entering the store.

A, When you enter the store, ask for explanations and notes on the store's system and sign the consent form. We will then choose predator plans and gastric juice options, and if necessary, additional options, to settle the down payment. We will reimburse as use money and the price of additional purchases at the time of withdrawal from the store and will be withdrawn.

Q, how much does it cost to include everything?

A, It depends on the usage time and plan, but it costs at least 12,000 yen at least (White turbid stomach mucus, basic plan, 11,880 yen tax included for less than 1 hour)
I also recommend that you bring around 20,000 to 30,000 yen to have a leisurely enjoyment. 

Q, Is it possible to pay by card?

A, I am sorry, but I do not correspond at present. It may correspond in the future.

Q, Do you have shops near supermarkets and convenience stores nearby?

A, there is a convenience store near 10 minutes on foot, but it's a bit far from walking.
In order to prevent the trouble of disappearance from the end of the store, I am glad if you can buy food and drink at our shop.

This proves how bad Google translate is. I mean, if you understand English well enough, you can pick this apart and figure out about seventy percent of it, more than enough to know that it's not a restaurant or anything...
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby HappyCore » Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:18 am

That's really neat honestly! japan's always seemed a bit more open to that community then other places around the world..
Let's just say I may or may not try and find that cafe if i ever take a trip to japan myself.
HappyCore
Been posting for a bit

Postby exiledtiger » Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:07 am

HappyCore wrote:That's really neat honestly! japan's always seemed a bit more open to that community then other places around the world..
Let's just say I may or may not try and find that cafe if i ever take a trip to japan myself.

Same. In the meantime, I'm making some attempts at creating something similar at home, where its affordable and local. I was able to acquire some of the bath lotions that they use in Japan, and its spectacular. Its a shame its not really made/sold in the USA.
exiledtiger
Somewhat familiar

Postby HappyCore » Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:28 pm

exiledtiger wrote:
HappyCore wrote:That's really neat honestly! japan's always seemed a bit more open to that community then other places around the world..

Same. In the meantime, I'm making some attempts at creating something similar at home, where its affordable and local. I was able to acquire some of the bath lotions that they use in Japan, and its spectacular. Its a shame its not really made/sold in the USA.

That sounds awesome! I'm not sure how you'd make a setup like that, could I maybe ask how you've done yours? I usually just wrap myself up in a blanket on occasions , but I'm curious of more effective ways of maybe emulating a stomach with things such as lotions mentioned.
HappyCore
Been posting for a bit

Postby Borealis » Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:21 pm

In two minds with this.

Firstly, I've got to hand it for that person for giving something like this a go, it's kind of enterprising and it is the sort of thing that people discuss without actually going ahead with it, so got to respect the guy behind it for even attempting to not just make this but to make it into a small business.

But, yeah, it's not my cup of tea personally. And while this might seem a bit unfair with the language barrier and all, it really doesn't come across as a very professional gig and setup based on the pictures. As some people have said, it all feels a bit seedy and low-key for the what is actually quite a significant price, and it does give the impression of being installed in some dingy apartment with the "café" being a rather misleading epithet (although in that awkward Q&A they do mention a store, so maybe it's a better premises than it looks from the picture? Who knows.)

All I can say is that I hope it really is washed thoroughly- like, really thoroughly- between "being used". Because if not, well- eww.
Voyager of canine interiors...

In my story gallery, macro feral and anthro fun awaits you...
Borealis
---

Postby Jayezox » Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:59 am

I read on the website that the chemicals used for fluids can cause a rash. It's a nice warning, but I stay away from harmful chemicals in just about anything and even read labels before buying food and personal care products. If the chemicals cause rashes, even if temporary who knows what else they do or what long term effects they have? I would pass on that. Also, sex toys are known to have harmful chemicals and are not FDA regulated despite entering the body. The more you know.
Jayezox
---

Return to General Vore Discussion