What do to you think? O.O

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

What do to you think? O.O

Postby Happyhourlim » Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:30 am

I was quite interested in the concept of parallel universe lately, it got me thinking what if when we go to sleep we travel to a parallel universe where we’re an inch tall and the people around us have the advantage of doing what ever they want with us without affecting the real timeline, in a less nerdy way like when we fall asleep what would our mothers , sisters , or roommates “who ever you live with and cares about you” what would they do to us if we where an inch tall and they had the chance to do what ever they want to us without us realizing the next day and they have the option of erasing their own memory of the event after they’re done so it won’t make things awkward for them the next day like a mom won’t be rethinking the stuff she did to her shrunken daughter/son. “Ps: as I said it’s an parallel universe scenario so they can do what ever they won’t even vore and it won’t affect the real timeline”
Await your replies!
Happyhourlim
Been posting for a bit

Re: What do to you think? O.O

Postby cranberryknights1 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:41 am

If that was the case then I would spend a lot of my time asleep lol. I live with my GF and she and I are both into vore fantasies so I'm sure she'd know what to do with me if she found me a inch tall like that and I am also sure I would enjoy it greatly.
cranberryknights1
Participator

Return to General Vore Discussion