Do you enjoy misandry/misogyny in vore (Read before comment)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Do you enjoy misandry/misogyny in vore (Read before comment)

Postby 157and493 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:45 am

My question is this: “Do you enjoy misandry or misogyny in vore?” Before you say anything PLEASE understand that I am asking this question in relation to FANTASIES and not political views. Please dear god do NOT make this about politics, I am begging you, I am so afraid to ask this question because of what might transpire in the responses.

Having said all that, I will admit that the idea of being dominated and then eaten by a misandrist woman is a bit of a guilty fantasy of mine and I was wondering if anyone else felt the same way.

I have tried asking questions like this before and the results were an absolute debacle that resulted in me getting in trouble for “intentionally asking inflammatory questions” and that is why I am being so cautious. I am really hoping that asking a simple question will not get me banned but I guess we will see. I am genuinely curious about this though so please answer if you can.
Last edited by Eka on Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: No clickbait title on this site. All topic must be clear what the thread is about.
157and493
Participator

Re: Do you enjoy misandry/misogyny in vore (Read before comm

Postby empatheticapathy » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:28 am

I love misandry in preds very, very much.
Last edited by empatheticapathy on Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Artemis » Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:50 pm

Oh yeah. Nothing brings out my inner predator quite like a misogynistic character bullying mine. Underrated kink. I often find that it's a hard no for others. ^^; Who doesn't want to eat misogynistic jerks for breakfast?? I'unno. I guess it's hard for some people to roleplay that type of character.
Artemis
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Assimilation » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:41 pm

I love shitty people being predators. Hateful, self-important, impatient, ignorant, all of it.

I imagine that people who like vore with these elements might prefer to see them in the prey rather than the predators to justify the act, but my favorite theme with sexual fetishes is injustice—the predator is awful and powerful and there's nothing that good people can do to stop them.
Assimilation
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Krovennan » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:50 pm

Brings up way too many bad IRL experiences. Nuclear no for me
Krovennan
Somewhat familiar

Postby empatheticapathy » Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:21 pm

Assimilation pretty much hit the nail on the head.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Peptidase » Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:54 pm

Nah. I generally like my prey to be more or less faultless in the course of things and my predators to be self confident and cocky off of their own merits rather than prejudice.
30,000 words in half finished stories and counting!
Peptidase
Participator

Postby sweetladyamy » Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:17 pm

Now, in my fantasy writing/gamedev ideas, I do often toy around with having some element of debauchery of this sort, but having it be a MAJOR character feature is not something I typically go for, unless it's like a main plot point feature, but that's not something I typically do. Since vore involving this as a forefront character feature/plot feature is not something I necessarily find enjoyable on its' own, I typically don't use it in my vore writing, though there may be times when I have it as a passive feature.

As far as you getting in trouble for asking a simple question, let us just say that worse things have happened to those far less deserving of punishment, for far less than this,
Spoiler: show
(like myself on numerous occasions)
so it could happen...
but from my perspective, if it did, then it would be a thoroughly immoral and illicit act, rebuttal be damned.

Oh, as for RP, I don't partake in this at all; idiocy is not something for vore RP but a duel RP.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby mallowsal » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:25 pm

having the pred be unabashedly misandric is an instant turn off to me. misogyny against prey is less a problem solely because of how often i see misandric preds in vore.

i 200% prefer the prey be some sort of jackass that deserves whats coming to them. the pred being someone who either just snaps and does it, or just ends up enjoying it, and goes on a sort of revenge of the nerds style rampage.

or casual vore with some dumb excuse for eternal consumption over and over. so casual that someone can just be preyed upon multiple times a day and think nothing of it, then be a pred the next day.

but permavore? prey is the asshat. i just instantly click off stories with jackass preds 90% of the time
i may be a wasp but it doesnt mean i'll sting you for no reason. i'll sting you cuz you tasty! buzz buzz
mallowsal
New to the forum

Postby Miridium » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:08 pm

Not as preds. I think that's overrated. But as prey? I do like piece of shit people being prey.
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby sweetladyamy » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:34 pm

In Pacific Rim...
there is a vore scenario where a preemie-birthed kaiju swallows a jerk-faced cuntwad whole, but dies shortly afterward, and the end of the movie has him cutting himself out of the kaiju, and the first thing he says is...
"Where is my GODDAMN shoe!?" lolz

So, this is a scenario that does happen outside of the vore community 'bubble'...
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby Dark_Adeptus » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:35 pm

Its pretty cringe most of the time and f/m with cruel preds is may main preference. I can look past either if the scenario is hot otherwise though
Dark_Adeptus
New to the forum

Postby Marpatt » Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:22 am

Miridium wrote:Not as preds. I think that's overrated. But as prey? I do like piece of shit people being prey.

I see what you did there :lol:
Marpatt
Somewhat familiar

Postby Birichino » Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:30 am

Nah. If it's the pred, then an awful person wins, and I hate that.
If it's the prey, I feel better about it, but not sexually.
The only way I could like it is if it weren't really an overt contempt, but more like underestimating or enjoying having power.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby Malus » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:21 am

Erh, it may depend on one's definition, but looking at what seems to be popular among f/m writing or art, a certain degree of misandry seems pretty common.
I cannot really say about m/f, but I think I remember hearing that there already were quite a number of cases of m/f artists reporting angry comments from people who found that combination alone objectionable.

For m/m vore, there can be a comparable theme of a homophobic pred denigrating his gay prey, or in the milder forms, a type of "it is not gay if you are the top" predator being a bit rough and domineering.

And all of that is not really an issue if you can keep fantasy and reality apart, just as it is with vore in the first place.
I have seen some male voraphiles express a degree of low opinion on men as a whole which I at least felt a bit worried about in regards to it not being very healthy, but for most people, no matter what it is, it is just a kinky fantasy and that may actually be therapeutic in having a harmless and fun outlet for it.

I for my part find being denigrated or abused as a prey by a predator hot to a certain degree.
...but I tend to get completely turned off once it hits a certain level and then I just feel defiant.

It is usually along the line that I find a "might makes right" predator who will just use his prey without any moral scruples rather hot, but not someone who delights in cruelty for its own sake.
Malus
Somewhat familiar

Postby cranberryknights1 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:39 am

I thought about if I had ever had a fantasy with a OC like that,or fantasize about any female fictional characters who have this characteristic and neither really came to mind so I guess its not something I personally care for but I can see the appeal to a degree. Most my fantasies are F/F only so maybe that is why too maybe.
cranberryknights1
Participator

Postby alfonzoperson » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:33 am

deleted
Last edited by alfonzoperson on Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
alfonzoperson
New to the forum

Postby Cowrie » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:27 pm

My Dívcí Národ-verse is a setting where all the preds are misandrist women, due to it being a cultural thing. Outside of that, I do occasionally do other stuff with misandrist preds, and misogynistic prey getting what's coming to them in a woman's digestive tract is always fun.
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Postby YoukaiChan » Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:29 pm

I never really considered it. That being said....misandrist prey in a M/F situation sounds like it'd be interesting...and tantalizing. :o
The Incredible, Edible Catgirl is at your service!(Or...maybe not. D:)
YoukaiChan
Intermediate Vorarephile

Location: NOT being eaten by a dragon (*coughImeansomewhereinQuebec*)

Postby kagamichan » Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:27 pm

I find sexism in either way to be a major turn off, so personally I do not enjoy it.
kagamichan
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion