Preys, on a scale of 0 to 10, how painful do you like it?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Preys, on a scale of 0 to 10, how painful do you like it

Postby Litenosöt » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:58 pm

For me it's 10, I only like hardvore and I like it realistic, and when you are chewed into pieces you must experience the worst pain possible.
Litenosöt
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jayezox » Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:15 am

2 or 3. I don't mind being roughed up a bit, but don't want real serious pain.
Jayezox
---

Postby Aboriginal » Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:45 pm

I would go for a minimum of 3 but no more than 8 or 9 tops. I would go through being chewed some for flavor and being easier to swallow, but hopefully by sharp teeth so dismemberment would be less painful. Making it to the stomach, I'd want to rule out suffocation but would welcome intense pain from stinging acids. I'd wish for some pain even after I've "died" and turned to chyme / intestinal juices, until I've been completely absorbed, just for the sake of there being some sensation of loss and damage to me as I'm frittering away.
On the scale of galaxies and stars to cells and molecules, the Universe constantly eats itself, time and time again through generations of things, ad nausea.
Aboriginal
Somewhat familiar

Postby 32n59Deleted » Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:27 pm

It really depends on if the scenario involves me myself or another outside person as prey (me not being the predator of course).

For me myself - probably not more than 1.5 and that's on the upper end of the scale. I wouldn't mind totally painless, but a little irritating sensation to remind me of where I'm at and to add that small thin layer of realism to it would be welcome. The point here is I don't want to be in such excruciating pain that I can't focus on the fact I've been eaten and am in the stomach of a sexy lady.

For others, probably not more than 6-7. Again, not in the upper threshold as I want them to be in full awareness of their plight. The sexier the pred, the more painful I'd generally want it - mostly out of the dichotomy of the pred being such a cute girl that no one would suspect the horrors that await anyone who enters her stomach/gut.
32n59Deleted
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Tastymeat » Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:32 am

I like realistic Vore, so will have to go with 10. If I am going to be eaten I want it done properly and where my Pred can just get on and eat me. Getting chewed up with her teeth, smothered and suffocate under her ass first or slaughtered/butchered will be painful. However, I would keep focusing on the real reason I want to be eaten. Becoming part of a girl's/women's body.I would lust over her beautiful body while I get eaten knowing I will soon process and digest in her stomach and belly, all those happy thoughts.

Becoming Poo, Fat and energy for a beautiful girl's/women's body comes at a price, therefore the pain, all be it agonising, is the cost. The pain will only be like that for so many hours until I am rewarded and given the title as 'Food', 'Waste' and 'Shit' which only then, the fulfilment of my dream is done.
Tastymeat
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Squib » Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:07 am

Maybe 2-3 at max. Its not realistic at all but it's a fantasy for a reason. I just want a sense of becoming something more then myself and would like to imagine it as a quite pleasant feeling, being assimilated into my lover as we both feel great about it
Squib
New to the forum

Postby NotTadpole » Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:05 pm

Pretty much always 0. I mostly view vore as a method to feel the absolute closest to my partner short of outright fusing with them, and thus, a form of bonding. Pain gets in the way of that, so I'm not very fond of having it in my RPs.
NotTadpole
Somewhat familiar

Postby Friskypill » Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:40 pm

I guess 0. Pain is not on my mind when fantasizing, even when I imagine the predator playing rough.
Friskypill
New to the forum

Postby CuriousOne50 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:21 am

It usually varies, but on most -normal- days I'm on the lower end. Usually a 1-3, for the most part. But on some days, for whatever reason I guess, I can deal with it at higher levels. It's just subjective to my mood, you know?
CuriousOne50
New to the forum

Postby Sotetsubra » Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:24 am

Maybe 0 to a 4 or 5, it depends on my mood sometimes, and I like the pain inside of a stomach. Felling how hot and cramp it’s getting in there, feel the acids start to tingle my skin.
Sotetsubra
New to the forum

Postby Michele » Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:02 am

0 or 1, probably 0 though. I really don't like pain at all in digestion. Pain from violence is fine, but that one from digestion just sounds like a bit too... well, it's hard to explain but it just isn't for me.
Michele
Somewhat familiar

Postby N-Mario » Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:54 pm

0... DEFINATELY NO pain at all! I just wanna be swallowed alive, and live in the belly of the predator as long as I want to.
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby Zangoose » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:36 pm

In willing scenarios, 1 or 2. I'm okay with just a bit of biting on the way down, but not too much. And no digestion. Digestion in willing vore is a big no for me 95% of the time. It goes against the appeal of willing to me.
In unwilling scenarios, though, it's bumped up to a 4. Again, slight biting is cool, but I prefer fainting a few hours before digestion claims me.
Just your friendly neighborhood M/M enthusiast.

For Vore code, see https://bit.ly/2GoUFwl
Zangoose
Somewhat familiar

Postby EnderDracolich » Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:52 am

I generally prefer it to be a 9-10, because for me, when I'm prey, it's all about self-sacrifice and submission to the predator. If there's no suffering, it kinda undermines that aspect of vore.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby coop500 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:12 am

0, for sure, 1 MAYBE if needed but I rather 0. Vore for me is a comforting, cuddly thing, so any serious pain would defeat the purpose.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby DerpSquad » Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:33 pm

I love the idea of the pred being in complete control with the intent to digest and churn me into nothing. Since the digestive process is what it is, and the pred knows full well what the digestion process does, it sounds like I'm in for a 10...
DerpSquad
New to the forum

Postby Daddy0Clock » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:24 pm

0. I like it soft, with at most some discomfort as I get settled in.
Daddy0Clock
New to the forum

Postby Bradleymiddler » Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:01 pm

0-2 for me. Maybe some playful munching of boobs, butts and soles as the prey goes down, to bring out the flavor, and a hot stomach is of necessity not going to be an entirely comfortable place to be, but that's it.
Bradleymiddler
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ihatemyself » Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:25 am

Why would I want some sadist as a pred. 0.
Ihatemyself
New to the forum

Postby EnderDracolich » Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:59 am

10! I like it to be very, very painful!

However, that only applies to the actual eating and digestion.

I prefer the predator to be as nice and gentle as possible otherwise.

EDIT: Derp. I replied twice.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion