Preys, on a scale of 0 to 10, how painful do you like it?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Preys, on a scale of 0 to 10, how painful do you like it

Postby NiceGuy18 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:21 am

For me, it depends on the scenario but 4 is as painful as I like it. I feel it gets a little too gruesome for me past that.
NiceGuy18
Somewhat familiar

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:49 am

(Zero)
Last edited by NyaatoShiroi on Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Bradleymiddler » Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:39 pm

0-3 over here. Can't really enjoy the intimacy of vore if it's too much.
Bradleymiddler
Somewhat familiar

Postby French_snack » Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:26 am

TrueFudanshi wrote:Vore for me is a very sexual and intimate act, so pain in any form is a huge turn off for me. 0

Same here. I just ignore that aspect entirely. Prey are excited inside the stomach and then *poof*, a while later they're a melted puddle draining into the girl's intestine.

The pred girl can enjoy the churning gurgles in her tummy while she digests, though.
My short stories (210 so far, 211th coming when I have time to write it):
http://aryion.com/g3/showgallery.php?id=161506
French_snack
???

Postby ProfessorET » Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:15 pm

0-3, a little pain, slight discomfort, but ultimately I like it pleasurable. I find pleasure by itself to be excellent, but just as good is a little pain mixed in for good measure, adds spice, ya know?

That being said... I find myself reading stories/consuming other vore media where there is a great deal of pain and just replacing it in my mind with my own personal description of the digestion/ingestion because the surrounding scenario is just that good.
ProfessorET
Been posting for a bit

Postby Hindur » Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:49 pm

Even though I know I would regret and change my mind after it was too late, I would totally opt for the stomach that was both at a 10 and lasted for hours and hours.

So I think it's fair I fall into the masochistic camp on that one. Part of the reason is the domination play. I do like the idea of the pred enjoying my suffering. I think the other part is the longing for intense sensation throughout my body. So a stomach that caused pleasure, is also at times sexy.
Hindur
New to the forum

Postby Scrumptious » Sun Apr 04, 2021 5:50 pm

I'm with the softies: 0-1
The death should be like falling asleep. But if it's not fatal, then it just isn't vore to me.
Scrumptious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Justin Bailey » Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:51 pm

No pain for me, just heat, light squeezing, and maybe some tingling. I basically want to have the stomp and acid pleasuring me as I struggle and finally just run out of strength and fall asleep.
Justin Bailey
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JettCabino » Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:56 pm

10 for like the vast majority. Make me suffer, preds. As for those rare instances, I still want discomfort from tightness in endo if anything, and at least some me.pain if my pred is less inclined to outright destroy me. But yes, the messy and nasty suffering is what I usually strive for. Sometimes if I am in the mood, suffering after digestion as well.
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=57209
My rp interests ^^^
JettCabino
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sitharc » Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:05 am

I prefer a slow build up.

Initially, it's a 0 aside from a tingly feeling after a bit... and slowly over time the number goes up and up...

On the upper end, depending on scenario and mood... 6-10 with 5 at the lowest of the upper levels. I don't want mild annoying pain when getting closer and closer to death.

Sometimes the pain can go down a bit as it goes on if nerve endings dissolved earlier on or if stuff was taken to slow/stop digestion for a bit.

I love graphic/harsh digestion too, but the worst of it is AFTER the prey dies however. Not fond of too much bones if any being exposed among other things if I'm to believe that the prey is somehow still alive. I've had prey endure their eye(s) dissolving/melting out for example, but that also can be a thing that might be best to wait till post death or least near it.

Sometimes it might be okay if the pain ramps up faster than that, but still tend to prefer that slow simmer and burn than just mere moments after arriving in gut, already freaking out that see/feel muscle tissue exposed. But that can happen more with macro/micro stuff, when they don't have as much bodymass or layers to ebb off.
Sitharc
---

Postby Ixtili » Mon Apr 26, 2021 11:15 pm

5 with the other half of ten being filled with an odd mix of existential dread and aphrodisia. And metaphor for fears of intimacy.
Ixtili
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby PreyConsumer » Tue May 11, 2021 6:04 pm

im more into the non-digestion side so i would go for a 1,2 or even 3, altough, it may depends on the pred too, if a certain fictional character would eat me... i wouln't really mind if he digests me painfully (btw, ONLY if reformation is a thing).
i do commissions and specialize in all kinds of vore :3
PreyConsumer
New to the forum

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion