Do you like preys that are good people or pieces of shit?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Do you like preys that are good people or pieces of shit?

Postby Miridium » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:11 pm

This just popped into my mind. What kind of morals do you like your preys to be? Are they nice, friendly, and good/heroic? Or total asshole pieces of shit like an evil villain?

Personally I prefer the idea of a hero pred eating a piece of shit prey.
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Do you like preys that are good people or pieces of shit

Postby sweetladyamy » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:28 pm

Depends on a multitude of factors, but primarily, I haven't a single binary-as-stated preference here.

Thing is, most of my vore writing and fantasies do not involve 'hero and villain' scenarios, so...

tl;dr Impossible for me to answer based on parameter options.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby Miridium » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:48 pm

sweetladyamy wrote:Depends on a multitude of factors, but primarily, I haven't a single binary-as-stated preference here.

Thing is, most of my vore writing and fantasies do not involve 'hero and villain' scenarios, so...

tl;dr Impossible for me to answer based on parameter options.

I meant in a more general sense. Like good person bad person dichotomy. Not really hero villain.
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby R_U_Snacksize » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:52 pm

Usually asswipes that deserve it, however 1 of my all time favorites has a guy that was actually decent.
R_U_Snacksize
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MrGrimlock » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:22 pm

I actually prefer "nice person who gets treated like shit for no reason" kind of prey, tbh.

As for said reason behind getting treated like shit, either a miscommunication/misunderstanding between them and the pred, or the pred just felt like a total jerk at the time.
MrGrimlock
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eznam » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:29 pm

I pick preys on physical appearance more than their personality, it's the hole they go into that varies with personality.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: good/bad person dichotomy, relevant?

Postby sweetladyamy » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:38 pm

Miridium wrote:I meant in a more general sense. Like good person bad person dichotomy. Not really hero villain.

I still don't really use that as a primary trait since it's not that important 98% of the time.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby ArcaneSigil » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:41 pm

Depends on the pred I'm using. A few of them only eat heroic characters, and its usually a vore and release deal. Others eat villainous characters and that's a vore and digest.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby Humbug » Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:38 pm

I pretty strongly prefer prey who are innocent of any particularly major wrongdoing, certainly not worth being consumed alive and used as fuel. "Justice vore" has always rubbed me the wrong way, as it feels like it has an agenda, and the agenda is pushing death on people who "deserve" it when they really kinda...don't? So I just prefer to go the cartoonishly unfair route instead.
Humbug
---

Postby AnonymousIndividual » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:37 pm

Irregardless of if they are initially, I think in the end, most prey usually qualifies as a piece of shit...
AnonymousIndividual
Been posting for a bit

Postby cranberryknights1 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:27 pm

I like all variations but the idea of someone really sweet and kind,being eaten but a evil or mean pred is a turn on too.
cranberryknights1
Participator

Postby HungryNacho » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:48 pm

I like both types of prey good or bad in vore, but I guess it depends on my mood really.
Those are Nacho Fries!
HungryNacho
Somewhat familiar

Postby Malus » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:33 am

Nice and good prey all the way for me.

But really, my observation is that it ties to who you strongly identify with.

I know many preds who much prefer asshole victims for prey to feel justified, while often not wanting to play the more evil pred that many prey want to see.
...and with prey, it seems often to be the opposite.
Malus
Somewhat familiar

Postby SiHiUiLiSiEi » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:41 am

My very favorite kinds of prey to have, be, and see, are usually among the most innocent and 'undeserving' of their fate.
I like it when a grim, uncomfortable reality just bursts uninvited into certain situations or even has a sense of irony.
People that were only helpful, or cared about the pred more intensely than the pred could ever have imagined, or that 'did everything right' and were just destroyed by fate regardless.
Similarly, I rather enjoy preds that thrive independent of any moral virtue and seem to always get away, or always wind up satisfied, and only have to ever deal with consequences truly if they find themselves missing someone that they consumed - particularly where the gluttonous is 'innocent' or just being themselves, and the utter annihilation of prey is just a horrifying side effect.

One of my favorite rp ideas that I'm not sure I'll ever get to explore (my own fault really) is a predator playing in scenarios that have lots of other characters, and then, entirely at random, some outside timer or dice roll system dictates which people will be eaten. Like if every character had to play roulette every time they were in the same space as a predator. The cashier, the daughter-in-law, the foreign diplomat, the homeless man, the helpful tour guide, that lady's dog that she's walking, the mayor...

Speaking to your scenario I kinda like the idea of 'heroic' preds using their certainty and righteousness to give all villains in a scenario a blanket condemnation, and destroy them without so much as hearing what they have to say, while the villains are kinda... not 'really' doing anything all that wrong, or even working towards a greater good. Or if they are villainous, yet only committing slight offenses, and then being obviously punished in ways that exceed their crime by insane degrees.
SiHiUiLiSiEi
Been posting for a bit

Postby Devourerita » Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:40 am

While I like all types of prey, I enjoy much more when they did something to deserve being digested alive, so evil preys win for me
My vore code
An eldritch abomination that fused with a human a long time ago.
Male pred only
Devourerita
Somewhat familiar

Postby Straxacore » Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:54 pm

To be fair, all prey will be a piece of shit by the end
Straxacore
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby jaggedjagd » Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:02 pm

Last edited by jaggedjagd on Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Jayezox » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:53 am

I like endo with prey that's nice enough to deserve being alive in the predator's body where they both enjoy it.
Jayezox
---

Postby Eznam » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:43 pm

Jayezox wrote:I like endo with prey that's nice enough to deserve being alive in the predator's body where they both enjoy it.

jaggedjagd wrote:Fatal for assholes. Endo for nice guys.

I'm like the opposite. I don't want a dickhead to be a part of my body. I feel like endo is a better punishment than upgrading them to me, it's not like they're enjoying it. Then you can just release them months later when they're decrepit and emaciated and toy with them because they're not strong enough to move.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ghrelin » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:42 pm

Both are fine; it depends more on the situation and my mood, like with most things. Sometimes it's easier to enjoy if the prey is just getting what's coming to them. Other times it's more fun for the pred to be the villain (or just a hungry monster doing what it must to survive).
Ghrelin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion