Do you like preys that are good people or pieces of shit?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Do you like preys that are good people or pieces of shit

Postby Birichino » Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:35 am

I don't like fatal, so I prefer kind prey in general, but if we're saying it has to be fatal, I'll have a piece of shit die before anyone decent every time.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby EnderDracolich » Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:36 am

Depends. If I'm doing a tragic story, where the pred feels bad about what they're doing? I want the prey to be somebody pretty good and innocent. Makes it that much worse.

OTOH, if I'm doing a more lighthearted story, I prefer prey whose death won't tug the reader's heart strings.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby fixated1 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:43 am

In the end they're a-
Straxacore wrote:To be fair, all prey will be a piece of shit by the end

Dang.

I never put a lot of thought into it either, but now that you mention it I definitely have a history of preferring the prey to be nice. I like the prey to be scared and dominated and that just feels more complete when they were pretty meek to begin with.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion