Guilty or innocent vore

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Guilty or innocent vore

Postby 157and493 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:12 am

Do you prefer vore where the prey is someone who “deserves” to be eaten because they are a terrible person, or do you like it when the prey is someone innocent who did nothing wrong?
The same goes for predators, do you like predators that are sadistic and eat innocent prey just to torment them, or do you like predators that eat evil people in order to serve justice? ... Or maybe you just prefer predators that are apathetic to who they eat.

I personally am a huge masochist/sadist so I love it when the predator is sadistic and goes out of their way to eat good people, I also like it when the prey was not only innocent but was also a very kind person that many others will miss... That is just my opinion though.
157and493
Participator

Re: Guilty or innocent vore

Postby cranberryknights1 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:28 am

Depends on the fantasy as I like both prey who have it coming and prey who are sweet and innocent but still get eaten. However when it comes to the pred I personally would not use words like sadistic to describe them in my own fantasies. I only have non fatal scenario's that play out in my imagination and in general to me vore is not really something evil or cruel in my mind,its more just for the pred's enjoyment and the preys embarrassment.
cranberryknights1
Participator

Postby Malus » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:30 am

Well, I am over 90% prey and I surely prefer to be a morally decent person.
Asshole victim vore does do very little for me since I have a hard time identifying with the prey.

Really sadistic preds who delight in causing misery do not really do much for me though either, they often rouse my defiant streak.
It can work if there is still something respectable, charismatic or alluring about the pred, but usually, I find amoral preds who just see their prey as food better.
More like a predatory animal that will play with its food because it is fun.
Mind you, that can still be pretty sadistic in its way.
Malus
Somewhat familiar

Postby Merodi » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:49 am

For non-fatal I like innocent prey, for fatal I need to prey to be an asshole. A bully, or a sexual predator idealy.
Merodi
Participator

Postby Rakiri » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:58 am

For me personally, I love Preds that are somewhat tender and caring so i can develop a fondness and liking to them, as it helps with the fact that im going to be their dinner.

Although I can have my moments where i love for the Pred to make me feel insignificant and nothing but food to break down and give them energy on their day to day life, nothing but a small being that means absolutely nothing to them
Last edited by Rakiri on Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Same size prey looking for RP partners.

I might be a small femboy, but im sure i can fill a big hole.

Feel free to message me :3 I'm up for most things.
Rakiri
New to the forum

Postby MrGrimlock » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:58 am

As stated in a similar post, definitely prey who did nothing wrong, but gets treated that way anyways due to a miscommunication or misunderstanding.
MrGrimlock
Somewhat familiar

Postby coop500 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:44 am

Innocent vore, usually both prey and predator.
Of course the predator has some wiggle room and I use the term 'innocent' for the pred loosely, especially for Lucifer because one could argue he's nothing but innocent, even if he's not evil. But all my preferred preds are nice however, not aiming to harm the prey or anything, but instead swallowing them up for protection, safekeeping or just finding them too cute not to eat.
As for the prey though, innocent all the way! A cute sweet little orphan in need of a warm, snuggly home is best~
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Devourerita » Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:35 am

Generally speaking, I like when the predator doesn't care about the prey, it's just food to him.
For the prey, I like more when they are evil or deserve to get eaten
My vore code
An eldritch abomination that fused with a human a long time ago.
Male pred only
Devourerita
Somewhat familiar

Postby HungryNacho » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:58 pm

I like both types of prey in vore, but it does depend on my mood though. I also like all those types of preds mentioned in vore, but again like I said it depends on what type of mood I'm in.
Those are Nacho Fries!
HungryNacho
Somewhat familiar

Postby merlovinit » Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:10 pm

I prefer innocent prey for sure. My vore fantasies are pretty sadistic, emotionally speaking. Not into physical pain though.
merlovinit
Participator

Postby Phorcyz19 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:18 pm

Either/or for both questions. I think both can work very well
Phorcyz19
Participator

Postby VoraciousPreyator » Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:40 am

I prefer the innocent because pretty much that means that everyone is prey no matter how good you are.
Vore Code
Commissions Are: Open
Ideas Are: Always Welcome
Discord: Very Selectively Accepting
VoraciousPreyator
Somewhat familiar

Postby Chameleonette » Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:21 am

I much prefer that the prey doesn't "deserve" it. It's a lot easier to relate to normal people, at least for me. I don't really get invested in scenarios where a criminal 'gets what's coming to them' or there's some moral high ground that the pred uses as a platform to justify himself. I'm just not into that, I guess. The prey doesn't have to be a saint, but I don't care for the pred to be taking some kind of revenge on them or the like. I much prefer that the pred has a strong desire to have her. And she hasn't done anything that makes her 'deserving' of being eaten/dying, much less in such a way. That way, the prey (as I like unwilling types), really has something to fight for. And I like the aspect of knowing that the situation isn't 'fair', but it's the pred's choice that matters---and that really brings forth the dominance factor, which I love. She doesn't deserve it, she can fight it, but ultimately... the pred wants her and will have her.

Aside from that, I'm also just not a fan of degradation in general. So the prey being told she's worthless, horrible, forgettable/insignificant, or deserves what's coming for those reasons just turns me away from the whole thing. She matters to him, she has worth to him, she's not a bully, cheater, or a criminal getting 'just desserts'.
Passionate advocate of M/F vore.

My RP Seeking Thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35501
Chameleonette
---

Postby MidnightRose » Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:06 am

Both, innocent and "deserving" prey are equally enjoyable for me. Sometimes it depends on the character in question. If the prey has wronged the pred in some way or just has an overall unpleasant attitude, then seeing her get eaten is incredibly satisfying. And it's exactly because she deserves it that the pred wants to digest her down to nothing. She's not just being disposed of - the pred is claiming her, body and soul. For these types of prey, there is no greater humiliation than being dominated and devoured by the very person they've snubbed.

On the other hand, if the prey has done nothing wrong and/or just got caught in the wrong place at the wrong time, then their demise is pleasing in a morbid way. The pred is simply that much more powerful than her and she has become an unfortunate victim of his.
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby Marco » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:12 pm

I like it when the prey is innocent or guilty of something very minor. Also....
MrGrimlock wrote:As stated in a similar post, definitely prey who did nothing wrong, but gets treated that way anyways due to a miscommunication or misunderstanding.
. Ultimately I like it to be unfair for the prey.
Avatar done as gift by Aviannapper. Deeply appreciated.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby kagamichan » Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:43 pm

I prefer heroic preds and villainous prey, but there are a few villains I just have a soft spot for...so it depends on the situation!
kagamichan
Been posting for a bit

Postby Cowrie » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:45 pm

Short answer: I like both.

Long answer: I like both, but it heavily depends on the character(s) and scenario involved. Some of my characters don't care about whether or not the prey deserves to be eaten, but others either only eat bad people or hate it when they end up eating good people. Out of the first group, degree of sadism towards prey varies as well. It is worth note that my character Vlasta is cruel to men whether they deserve it or not, but if they've done something she considers wrong, she's a lot more cruel. Which brings in the concept of subjective morality. By Vlasta's standards, a man (that is to say, prey) would always be a bad person on some level due to the teachings of her religion, but a male that, say, disobeys the commands of a female is guilty of particular wrongdoing. On a similar note, I like it when fae predators consider rudeness grounds to eat someone, and faerie standards of good manners can be very different from most human standards. For example, thanking a faerie would be extremely rude from their viewpoint.

On the other side of things, I also like characters who only eat criminals, and when I go that route, I prefer the prey to be guilty of a REAL crime. Stuff where a superhero or pred cop eats someone for something like jaywalking or littering just isn't as appealing to me as a serious criminal getting what's due to them. Similarly, I like it when reluctant or unwilling predators who have no choice other than to eat people try and justify their actions by eating "bad people" and have a guilt complex about innocent people they've eaten. As a sidenote, I've had an RP partner who asked me to use a character I see as only eating criminals in an RP where the prey would have only done something minor, and when I explained why I didn't want to do that, they were very confused because I'd done other RPs playing cruel or unjust preds. It's like they couldn't comprehend having different preferences and personalities for different characters.

One thing I generally am not such a big fan of is innocent prey who are falsely accused of wrongdoing. That just sits wrong with me.
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Postby janejobs » Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:25 pm

For prey, I like nice characters that get eaten just because humans are the natural prey for the predator. The predator isn't evil, it just happens to be that humans are their favourite food.
janejobs
Been posting for a bit

Postby EnderDracolich » Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:46 am

157and493 wrote:Do you prefer vore where the prey is someone who “deserves” to be eaten because they are a terrible person, or do you like it when the prey is someone innocent who did nothing wrong?

I can enjoy either. The latter tends to be more tragic or horrifying than the former, but I can still enjoy it under some circumstances. Depends on how and why the pred is eating the,

157and493 wrote:The same goes for predators, do you like predators that are sadistic and eat innocent prey just to torment them, or do you like predators that eat evil people in order to serve justice? ... Or maybe you just prefer predators that are apathetic to who they eat.

I like predators that eat evil people, and I am also accepting of predators who are apathetic or who eat out of hunger/necessity/etc.

Predators who are overtly sadistic and who torment their prey are a turn-off for me.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:11 am

I am like both, but very much onto innocent for sure~ :gulp:
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪

I am a enjoyer of dark, morbid and passionate M/F, with unwillingness and fatality ♡
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion