What scenario do you like the most in an RP?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

What scenario do you like the most in an RP?

Postby Michele » Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:42 pm

Not sure if been asked before, but I would love to hear about what scenario do you like the most, in an RP. I'm not looking for a roleplay right now, merely just asking everyone opinion. Of course, the roleplay outside of this site can be included here

Well, some of the recent roleplays I liked the most are with the zoo RP, quite a few of the Christmas roleplays. The most I've liked was with an Pokemon RP of someone from a year or two. The idea was that for example, you were the trainer (or someone who got trapped in the world) beginning your adventure. You would be the prey/trainer, while the other player controlled your Pokemon and other things. You started the adventure to be the champion (or to get back to your world). tbh, there are already some of them, just most isn't allowing fetishes. However I did see one that allowed them and it enjoyed me a lot (It's still ongoing actually haha). I would do that again anytime! Just not sure if there may be another in the future. :)

But I'm pretty sure others have their preferences. I'd love to hear yours. (Also I wasn't sure where to put this, so if it's in wrong subforum sorry!)
Michele
Somewhat familiar

Re: What scenario do you like the most in an RP?

Postby sweetladyamy » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:49 pm

Ultimately, my favorite scenario base involves both the predator and prey enjoying the experience.
Obviously, that means that all involved parties are willing.

From there, I have several scenario branches I really enjoy.

This also applies to my solo writing.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby Impact » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:56 pm

Well... I haven't done many RPs, but I like the idea of the prey spending a long time in the pred's stomach, safe and content and that both of them get to enjoy the whole time they're together.
Impact
Somewhat familiar

Postby coop500 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:00 pm

I love wholesome, heartfelt scenarios, usually with an orphan child prey, alone and homeless before one of my chosen predators come by and give her a safe, snuggly stay in his tummy.
The child doesn't have to be an orphan of course, she can have parents and just got lost, thus the nice predator can just hold her in his belly until he finds her parents. I adore both basic scenarios equally.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby cranberryknights1 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:25 am

I have only done RP with one person online so I don't have much experience with it besides with that individual but when I did do it with them it was a video game/anime cross over interaction where 2 female characters had a sort of altercation which led to one eating the other. Sometimes a battle or chase took place first and other times it was a sort of surprise attack type of scenario. The format and outcome usually stayed the same however the characters changed often based on who we wanted to use. I really enjoy someone who can portray the character well that they are RPing as and that was a big part of what I enjoyed about it. I was always the prey and they were always the pred as we both were comfortable playing that role and not wanting to switch roles as they didn't like the idea of ever being prey and I did not want to be pred. I greatly enjoyed it the many times I RP with them.
cranberryknights1
Participator

Return to General Vore Discussion