Running Butt Hole Challenge

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Running Butt Hole Challenge

Postby Battalia » Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:18 pm

Not sure if this has already been posted here or not. Did a search but nothing came up, so figured I'd bring it to all your attention.

Apparently someone started a #runningbuttholechallenge and it's basically a short clip of someone jumping at the camera and spreading themselves. Very NSFW.

https://www.reddit.com/r/runningBholechallenge/

Has a very "giantess" feel about it.
Battalia
Somewhat familiar

Re: Running Butt Hole Challenge

Postby GeneticMess » Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:33 pm

Wow, this is... something else, really. Don't think I ever would've thought something like this existed, but if it exists, there's a subreddit for it.

Gives off the vibe of lying in bed, before your girlfriend/mother/sister/a naked cat burglar in your house/etc runs into your room, leaps onto you ass/vagina first, and you're slurped up and have been anal vored/unbirthed before you even know what happened.

... Pretty hot!
Eka's Gallery (vore short stories):
https://aryion.com/g4/user/GeneticMess
GeneticMess
???

Postby nutritious » Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:34 pm

Hehe! You could go full Jeff Goldblum here like: WW-What? Where is the challenge? What do the people even try to achieve? Where is the freaking point? Am I supposed to see the pussy? But this again shows the power of want. Remember the headscissor challenge? People craving attention just follow the want like puppies. I guess that's also why a lot of fetish artists jump on the vore bandwagon. Its sweet and sad.
nutritious
Somewhat familiar

Postby reclusenutcase » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:44 pm

GeneticMess wrote:Wow, this is... something else, really. Don't think I ever would've thought something like this existed, but if it exists, there's a subreddit for it.

Gives off the vibe of lying in bed, before your girlfriend/mother/sister/a naked cat burglar in your house/etc runs into your room, leaps onto you ass/vagina first, and you're slurped up and have been anal vored/unbirthed before you even know what happened.

... Pretty hot!

The distant cousin to the flying unbirth ninja. The flying AV thief(Working title)
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby cranberryknights1 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:18 am

As someone who is most aroused by female AV stories and animation,I can appreciate this trend lol.
cranberryknights1
Participator

Postby joshfang96 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:58 am

Well...This gives me an idea for a anal vore comic base from this. :D
joshfang96
New to the forum

Postby R_U_Snacksize » Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:46 pm

Great story idea. A lady talks her boyfriend into holding the camera and when she lands just right, in he goes. Could be unbirth or anal vore.
R_U_Snacksize
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby stressformurder » Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:58 pm

Hmmmmm...this may be something I have to animate 8)
stressformurder
Participator

Postby Nikkidafox » Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:45 am

As... entertaining as this is, I kinda wish there was one of these where it was, in fact, more focused on going up the butthole.
Nikkidafox
Participator

Postby 32n59Deleted » Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:29 pm

I know this is brought up to be vore-related, but damn imagine being on your bed and your wife greeting you with sex this way, lol. I need me this kind of woman, haha.

But yes, also to imagine being a tiny on her bed and then all of a sudden I hear running feet then sudden darkness and a horrible smell, and then only coming to the realization I'd been anal vored a little while later!
32n59Deleted
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion