Does vore affects your culinary taste?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Does vore affects your culinary taste?

Postby Libra1202 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:06 pm

Does vore has, if any at all, an influence over what you eat or how you cook?

To me personaly it doesn't but despite that im curious to see what other people may think in regards to this subject
Libra1202
Been posting for a bit

Re: Does vore affects your culinary taste?

Postby Peptidase » Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:44 pm

I've often considered that I might have tried going at least semi-vegan had it not been vore, although just as often I doubt it. A compulsion to have an over-full belly outside of hunger hasn't done the best things for my eating habits either.
30,000 words in half finished stories and counting!
Peptidase
Participator

Postby rugli » Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:46 pm

No not at all.
rugli
Participator

Postby KnightleyPaine » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:03 pm

Add me to the 'no' pile for purpose of statistics.

I also kind of doubt it would, since vore is a fetish and people usually separate that from day to day things.

A non-zero amount of gals would find it exciting if I ate stuff off of them, but if we're talking about being all extra like that I'd count it as much eating/cooking as far as I'd consider being called daddy by someone 'an influence on my habits in raising children'.

(Also even if it counted I have never done such a thing please be gentle with me you weirdos)
KnightleyPaine
Participator

Postby Eznam » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:08 pm

I'm gonna say yes and no. It doesn't affect my culinary taste at all even though I mostly eat meat but I chew alot less than I'm supposed to because at one point I wanted to see what's the biggest thing I could swallow and now I just have no problem swallowing ping pong ball sized things
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Devourerita » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:11 pm

As far as changing my culinary habits, vore didn't change them, but when I find some really good art I occasionally get hungry and start to drool in real life (I'm a pred). The art has to be really good though, not just some generic image
My vore code
An eldritch abomination that fused with a human a long time ago.
Male pred only
Devourerita
Somewhat familiar

Postby Retale » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:43 pm

I'm very much into vore involving the prey being put in sandwiches. As such I don't like being around them IRL/making them/being next to people eating them as it feels wrong, overly sexual to me
Retale
Somewhat familiar

Postby Doku » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:13 pm

Uhhh... no, no it doesn't. I have trouble imagining how it would, seriously?
Doku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby nutritious » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:25 pm

I don't think it affects what you eat, but how you eat. I heard from others that they are more mindful eater. Like feeling into the way the food gets down, trying to eat things with less chewing and more like swallowing whole. There are some foods or rather snacks that are shaped like figures - I think that can trigger some ideas and sometimes I also catch myself orchestrating hell with hopeless snacks screaming and yelling but its all for no avail they end up in my belly :oops:
nutritious
Somewhat familiar

Postby sweetladyamy » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:32 pm

Not really, no.

That said, it wouldn't be that unusual if there were some differences that arose from the paraphilia.

As is, I already have some niche culinary tastes that are an acquired taste for most, like barbecued jellyfish as one example. Me liking vore has nothing to do with it, though when Inside Edition recently talked about a diver being dwarfed by a large jellyfish, I did lick my lips because that jellyfish looked absolutely delicious, lolz (though there's a good chance that the rather large jellyfish had very little edible meat on it as most jellyfish tend to be that way...)
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby CrusaderSweetie » Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:05 pm

I think a better question would be, "Does vore affect the way you look at or eat foods?"

While my diet would be pretty much identical regardless, I have briefly considered seeing what would happen if I swallowed foods whole.

The reason that thought was only brief for me was that I have medical conditions that give me horrific digestion, often heavily limiting the foods that I eat in general. I do appreciate the irony, though. Maybe if I manage to mitigate those problems, it will indeed affect how I eat things, but it honestly doesn't come up much.

It's not like I'm going to eat small, live creatures or anything. Most of my actual fetish involves said digestion being painless. And usually non-lethal.
CrusaderSweetie
Been posting for a bit

Postby Cowrie » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:00 pm

Not really. I've experimented with swallowing small pieces of fruit like grapes whole out of curiosity, but it didn't really do anything for me. On the other hand, I do sometimes wonder if on some level my moral refusal to eat pork, octopus and calamari due to pigs and cephalopods being so smart is a way of overcompensating for my vore fetish, since I identify strictly as pred.
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Postby Eznam » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:18 pm

Cowrie wrote:Not really. I've experimented with swallowing small pieces of fruit like grapes whole out of curiosity, but it didn't really do anything for me. On the other hand, I do sometimes wonder if on some level my moral refusal to eat pork, octopus and calamari due to pigs and cephalopods being so smart is a way of overcompensating for my vore fetish, since I identify strictly as pred.

I'd honestly recommend you add cows to that list, they're by far one of the worst things you could eat both for your health and the environment. Also don't give pigs too much credit, they're nowhere near as smart as squids
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby cranberryknights1 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:04 pm

No its pretty separate from what I eat and things like that. However I do notice certain colors of clothing do invoke certain smells to me when I see a image of a character. Like a female character in a story I am reading wearing a orange dress might give off a sort of citrus like smell to her presence as I am imagining the senses of the story. I don't just imagine what the room there in looks like or how something feels by touch but I often imagine a smell as well and its more often than not food related scents I identify with based on the different colors. Dunno if that's uncommon or unusual but that's just how my brain seems to work.
cranberryknights1
Participator

Postby Jayezox » Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:11 am

Nope. I also cut out cow's milk and replaced it with almond milk despite having an adult breast feeding kink.
Jayezox
---

Postby AlwaysHungry » Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:32 am

It has no effect on taste.

However if I consume vore-content my stomach will immediately start rumbling like I’m starving. It is almost pavlovian at this point. I could have just stuffed myself from dinner but I’ll feel so hungry (growling stomach, salivation, a desire to eat more) when I browse Ekas.

So while I don’t think it effects taste, it certainly effects my hunger.
AlwaysHungry
New to the forum

Postby RiffRaff » Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:56 am

No real influence, unless having an affinity for swallowing gummy worms whole counts.
RiffRaff
Been posting for a bit

Postby 157and493 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:23 am

Honestly it does affect the way I eat things.
I am exclusively a prey type and I find the idea of me swallowing something whole incredibly. Unfortunately I need to take a lot of medication which requires me to swallow pills and that makes me very uncomfortable.
157and493
Participator

Postby sovet » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:21 pm

Yeah, kinda. I tend toward Pred/Observer. I also kill and eat animals (the normal way), and I'm quite skilled at it, so I can't really see myself becoming vegan. The same thing applies to partners I have had or might have, as it sort of kills the roleplay, though I did have a pescatarian who could pull it off.
sovet
Somewhat familiar

Postby fixated1 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:09 am

Not at all. I never associated food with the fantasy. To me it's more about oral sex times a million. I've grown to like digestion, but I am sure that's about domination for me. My theory about why I have this kink is that it's the only one where I can be dominated and not be ashamed of it, because you can't fight off a giant. But then again, I like humiliation play to be in it too.

I also actually went vegetarian last year after seeing a documentary on the agriculture industry. I still am vegetarian and intend to stay that way. Nothing has changed about my fantasies even though my diet has drastically.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion