How might you "entice" your pred of choice to eat you?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

How might you "entice" your pred of choice to eat you?

Postby Miridium » Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:22 pm

I often wonder what to do when trying to convince a reluctant or unsure pred to eat me. I would make myself look and taste delicious like covering myself in syrup, candy, or something else sweet.

What would you do if your pred is not so sure about eating you but you want them to?
Last edited by Miridium on Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: How might you "entice" your pred of choice to eat you?

Postby coop500 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:32 pm

Most of my preferred preds wouldn't be too hard to convince, but instead of going the 'flavor improving' route, I'd probably go for more to their protective instincts, come off as small, defenseless and lonely, in need of a good gentle warm hug~
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby HungryNacho » Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:46 pm

I think I'd pretty much would do the same thing. if a pred needs convincing depending on the pred and I would convince them by covering myself in their favorite kind of food if they have one.
Those are Nacho Fries!
HungryNacho
Somewhat familiar

Postby Birichino » Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:06 pm

It really depends on their personality, doesn't it? And the aspects of the vore.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby kagamichan » Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:47 pm

One of my main pred interests is an alien who eats lots of weird things, including battery acid. I have a feeling he wouldn't say no to anyone who offered themselves to him.
kagamichan
Been posting for a bit

Postby empatheticapathy » Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:52 pm

Barbecue sauce.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby anonymous2777 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:53 pm

I would get outta there.

They’d have to know how to get me where they want me, I ain’t making it easy for them to get me.

Some would like the chase anyways. I mean if you are a predator you would want to hunt the prey no? Makes the catch more satisfying.
Last edited by anonymous2777 on Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
anonymous2777
New to the forum

Postby Eznam » Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:36 am

Give them ecstasy then physically stimulate them until they do it. With my mouth. Like by making out until they're so high they try to eat me. Or tongue punching their fart box
Last edited by Eznam on Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby cranberryknights1 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:37 am

I imagined a pred who was kinda a grey level hero or lead character in a story where they eat villains or there enemies but only bad ones for the most part. If that was the case I may pretend to be a criminal or enemy of them to get them in the mindset of doing that to me as well. Or just annoy them until they did it to get rid of me maybe. Like purposely ignore there warnings until out of frustration they snapped and swallowed me whole.
cranberryknights1
Participator

Postby RiffRaff » Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:46 am

I'd try and fix whatever issue it was that made them not want to.

Don't think I'd taste that good? Whoops, looks like I accidentally got frosting all over myself.

Have a moral problem about eating another living creature? It's alright, I'm asking for it in the most literal sense.

Size issue? I'm sure there's a shrink ray or growth spell somewhere that could be useful.

If the issue doesn't have a fix, then I guess I got unlucky.
RiffRaff
Been posting for a bit

Postby CanidSerpent » Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:04 am

Oh, now here's an interesting question. I'm drawn to large and domineering predators, I don't think they'd be terribly hard to convince to take me as their next morsel. But if I need a bit of added flavor? Slather myself in honey. Or perhaps I'll knead the flesh of their belly, worship them to let them know I am theirs, completely theirs.
CanidSerpent
Been posting for a bit

Postby Eznam » Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:32 am

A big thing I always notice in threads like these is that as a pred, I would not even consider eating most people here based on the way they try to get me to eat them. They hardly ever play into how a pred expect preys to act. Nowhere does annoying the pred until it eats you work out with you being alive before that happens. Like the normal ways for a predator in real life to take interest in eating you would be: Overstimulation causing it to attack. Being in a vulnerable position. Looking asleep, injured or knocked out. Looking like the usual diet they have. And yes, even human preds will generally jump on the occasion if you do those things, think about sexual predators. Covering yourself in food and begging to be eaten in basically just hoping for the rare pred who won't question why you're doing that and ignore you as a result.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 157and493 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:09 am

I would ask nicely, and if that did not work then I would use force.
157and493
Participator

Postby IcyDead » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:40 am

Eznam wrote:Covering yourself in food and begging to be eaten in basically just hoping for the rare pred who won't question why you're doing that and ignore you as a result.

Except the chances of encountering the desired predator wouldn't be "rare" in this hypothetical, since the question asked by the thread specifies that it's "your pred of choice".

Eznam wrote:A big thing I always notice in threads like these is that as a pred, I would not even consider eating most people here based on the way they try to get me to eat them

Okay? But the chances are that -you- are not their pred of choice. This is a fantasy fetish. Not everyone has the same preferences as you.

"I noticed alot of the preys were noticeably awful at actually making themselves desirable"

Even the parallel thread you created is needlessly harsh, describing answers as "awful" as if it's a fact when it's clearly just based on your subjective preferences towards how a prey should act.
IcyDead
New to the forum

Postby coop500 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:09 am

IcyDead wrote:
Eznam wrote:Covering yourself in food and begging to be eaten in basically just hoping for the rare pred who won't question why you're doing that and ignore you as a result.

Except the chances of encountering the desired predator wouldn't be "rare" in this hypothetical, since the question asked by the thread specifies that it's "your pred of choice".

Eznam wrote:A big thing I always notice in threads like these is that as a pred, I would not even consider eating most people here based on the way they try to get me to eat them

Okay? But the chances are that -you- are not their pred of choice. This is a fantasy fetish. Not everyone has the same preferences as you.

"I noticed alot of the preys were noticeably awful at actually making themselves desirable"

Even the parallel thread you created is needlessly harsh, describing answers as "awful" as if it's a fact when it's clearly just based on your subjective preferences towards how a prey should act.

Very well said, some people forget that their prefs are not the only ones that exist and honestly? It's happening more and more.

I answered his thread because I like discussing stuff, but the spirit of the OP of it was pretty toxic.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Darjus » Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:20 pm

Reverse psychology. This way:

"Some people are worth melting for". Olaf, Frozen
Darjus
Been posting for a bit

Postby Eznam » Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:47 pm

IcyDead wrote:

Honestly, unless your pred is purely a fictional one that you create, they probably wouldn't like most of these approaches either, unless they're a person with very low standards (which is entirely possible on this website) or the same fetish as you. Plus I've given a good explanation as to why I'm right regardless of your disapproval, predators, both human and animals, usually follow these norms in real life. And to some extent, even in the fictional scenarios on this website, if there's a reluctant pred, it will generally be solved these ways or it'll get fixed by a third party.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby IcyDead » Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:31 pm

Eznam wrote: Honestly, unless your pred is purely a fictional one that you create, they probably wouldn't like your approach either, unless they're a person with very low standards (which is entirely possible on this website) or the same fetish as you. Plus I've given a good explanation as to why I'm right regardless of your disapproval, predators, both human and animals, usually follow these norms in real life. And to some extent, even in the fictional scenarios on this website, if there's a reluctant pred, it will generally be solved these ways or it'll get fixed by a third party.

"They probably wouldn't like your approach either" I never gave my approach to answering this question. You might not have thought it, but my preferences are in line with yours. My disapproval doesn't come from your reasoning behind it, infact it makes sense from the angle you saw the question. Instead, it comes from your blatant tunnel vision. Some people saw this thread, thought of a purely fictional pred of choice (which isn't unreasonable seeing as this fetish is, once again, a fantasy) and posted their answer in that context. Only for you to describe their answers as awful because they don't prescribe to the same notion of realism in their fantasy that you do. The only way in which "you are right" is if everyone saw this question from the same perspective as you.
IcyDead
New to the forum

Postby Eznam » Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:53 pm

IcyDead wrote:
Eznam wrote: Honestly, unless your pred is purely a fictional one that you create, they probably wouldn't like your approach either, unless they're a person with very low standards (which is entirely possible on this website) or the same fetish as you. Plus I've given a good explanation as to why I'm right regardless of your disapproval, predators, both human and animals, usually follow these norms in real life. And to some extent, even in the fictional scenarios on this website, if there's a reluctant pred, it will generally be solved these ways or it'll get fixed by a third party.

"They probably wouldn't like your approach either" I never gave my approach to answering this question. You might not have thought it, but my preferences are in line with yours. My disapproval doesn't come from your reasoning behind it, infact it makes sense from the angle you saw the question. Instead, it comes from your blatant tunnel vision. Some people saw this thread, thought of a purely fictional pred of choice (which isn't unreasonable seeing as this fetish is, once again, a fantasy) and posted their answer in that context. Only for you to describe their answers as awful because they don't prescribe to the same notion of realism in their fantasy that you do. The only way in which "you are right" is if everyone saw this question from the same perspective as you.

Even if you saw the question that way, the scenario which they created for themselves to get eaten still remains pretty bad... It's like their thought process was "Is pred = will eat me". Compare that to how the preds are answering. Even though I only have 2 answers, they're pretty complete and thought out answers.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby IcyDead » Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:27 pm

Eznam wrote:Even if you saw the question that way, the scenario which they created for themselves to get eaten still remains pretty bad... It's like their thought process was "Is pred = will eat me". Compare that to how the preds are answering. Even though I only have 2 answers, they're pretty complete and thought out answers.

I'm not arguing the quality of the answers, just the legitimacy. Your outspoken negativity towards answers you deemed bad quality just seems rather needless to me lol, but each to their own I guess. :)
IcyDead
New to the forum

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion