Observers

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Observers

Postby Eznam » Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:50 pm

I feel like observer is just a bad term and that's why no one ever uses it. Because the "observer" is usually just third wheeling the vore. The person having sex with the pred post vore is an "observer" despite doing more than observing. The person feeding the pred is an "observer". I think third party fits more or less better. And yeah, almost everyone on this website would love to be the third party in a vore scenario. I know if I had a QTGF that could vore people I'd help her.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby minakotomoka14 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:24 pm

I tend to be more of a heavy prey-leaning switch most of the times, but I can enjoy being an observer. Especially if I get to feed my darling predator and pamper him afterwards, rubbing his belly and just being all cuddly and cute while his prey digests inside~
I also like stuff where I'm with another prey and see them get devoured right in front of me, knowing I'm soon to follow the same fate...
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:07 am

I love being an observer! My favorite rps ever involve ones where I help anmore powerful predator fatten up or otherwise “enhance” my wife, and then watching him eat her. :p

I guess it’s a cuckold thing.
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=15662 /RP preferences

Walk in the room and I know they all know man
If they don't know, put on a little show
Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion