Does the sex of the pred matter to you?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Does the sex of the pred matter to you?

Postby 157and493 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:55 am

This question might be a little misleading, I am not asking if you can enjoy vore regardless of whether the predator is male or female...
I am asking if you can enjoy vore when the predator’s sex is unidentifiable.
For example, lots of animal predators such as snakes, frogs, tigers, etc, are not able to be easily identified as male or female based on appearance alone.

So do you need to know the sex of the predator to enjoy vore?
As for me I only like female predators so I absolutely NEED to know the predator is 100% female, I cannot even enjoy vore that has an androgynous predator unfortunately.
157and493
Participator

Re: Does the sex of the pred matter to you?

Postby HS » Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:02 am

I'm okay with both female and male predators, so I'm also okay with those that aren't explicitly one or the other. I'll likely imagine them as either one though.
HS
Somewhat familiar

Postby cranberryknights1 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:17 am

I ideally prefer female pred's but am pretty open to any kind of predator regardless of gender to a degree if they are doing AV and the act has already taken place. For example if I see a character who's gender I am unsure of I am less likely to imagine or desire seeing them in a vore fantasy than if they were clearly female. This sometimes happens with mask characters in stories that have there gender purposely hidden for plot sake. However if that same character was in some content where they AV someone it changes how I see them and because they were involved in a fetish I am strongly attracted to I then become more attracted to them than I was. I admit that I don't give certain characters or types of pred's a chance based on there appearances but can be won over pretty easily if they have good qualities and the type of vore they indulge in are ones I strongly like. This is not 100% always the case but there has been some examples of male characters who I did not really find attractive or think of in fantasies but had a change of heart based on stories I read that had them doing things I am more aroused by. So basically its not so much about there appearance or gender but more based on there actions and behavior.
cranberryknights1
Participator

Postby coop500 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:54 am

I don't like female preds at all, like it makes me super uncomfortable, but I can deal with preds where you can't tell if they're a monster/animal of some kind like you said. As long as the gender is never disclosed as female I'm good.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Skittles209 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:31 am

Yes and no? Sometimes obvious gender being obvious is a detractor. Like everything that is female just NEEDS to have boobs is a serious killer for me. Fine with the whole every male has a human penis thing because more people don't want to bother with drawing other dicks than their own. Or what is already available. And some are weird. Depending on how anyone looks at it. Still would be nice to see a greater amount of creativity with males though. Hybrid cocks?

Can't think of any reason scenarios. Just my own biases. And people using wrong labels.
Skittles209
Participator

Postby ArcaneSigil » Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:34 am

Sorta. I'm picky and prefer my preds to be female.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby jaggedjagd » Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:47 am

Last edited by jaggedjagd on Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ItsSongxing » Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:09 am

I'm not picky about a pred's sex/gender as long as their appearance appeals to me, and they have clearly defined personality traits besides "eats people". (I will admit I prefer femboy preds, though, and female prey.) That basically just limits me to humans/demi-humans and sometimes anthros, though, which about 99% of the time will be a character with a defined sex and gender.

So, I wouldn't say it matters per se if a pred's sex/gender is identifiable, but my preferences in a pred correlate to characters that strongly tend towards having easily identifiable sex/gender traits.
ItsSongxing
Participator

Postby Chameleonette » Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:14 am

Very picky. I like the pred to be strictly male and openly identify as such. And since I'm mainly into humanoid (human/demi/monsterboi) preds, it's just a really important factor to me in what I find appealing in vore.

Though I feel like I need to make the distinction that this is character-only. I do not factor in the gender of the player whatsoever.
Passionate advocate of M/F vore.

My RP Seeking Thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35501
Chameleonette
---

Postby MidnightRose » Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:22 am

The pred has to be male for me. If their sex is left ambiguous then I’m not interested, unless the prey is female. In which case, I just imagine that the pred is male. I still prefer to know for certain, though, otherwise I can’t truly enjoy the picture/story.
Last edited by MidnightRose on Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby Phorcyz19 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:26 am

Yes. While I enjoy male preds, it's only in certain circumstances, whereas I enjoy a far wider range of female preds. Ambiguous gender is fine if it's still a clearly defined humanoid figure, in which case I judge on a case-by-case basis, or if it's certain types of creatures with clearly female humanoid prey.
Phorcyz19
Participator

Postby Birichino » Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:39 am

Well, I only like sentient preds anyway, so I don't touch much grey area, but yes.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby 5UP3RN0V4 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:13 pm

To be perfectly honest... I like both female AND male pred.
5UP3RN0V4
New to the forum

Postby YoukaiChan » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:14 pm

Absolutely. If the pred is confirmed to be female, even if it's something like a feral creature where you couldn't tell at a glance, then it's an automatic no from me.

I'm a little picky with ambiguous pred stuff and I prefer to know for certain if the pred is male. :p
The Incredible, Edible Catgirl is at your service!(Or...maybe not. D:)
YoukaiChan
Intermediate Vorarephile

Location: NOT being eaten by a dragon (*coughImeansomewhereinQuebec*)

Postby blergle » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:20 pm

Yes and no. Yes if the predator is sapient and the sex is known, and if there's to be any sort of communication between the predator and the prey. No if it's a nonsapient animal or monster predator and no one can tell what sex it is or it's completely unimportant.
blergle
---

Postby fixated1 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:51 pm

If human I want them to be female. If an anthro or feral, I am happy with either.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby RealZikik » Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:07 pm

It used to not really matter to me but these days I'm not into the idea of a male pred unless the prey is female.
RealZikik
Participator

Postby Wolfsage » Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:10 pm

If the Pred is not Female, it is not a Pred at all .
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby coop500 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:33 pm

Wolfsage wrote:If the Pred is not male, it is not a Pred at all .

Oops you made a mistake there, don't worry I fixed it~ :lol:
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Mecho » Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:33 pm

I got the boobs, so you bring the dicks.
Male preds only here 8)
Mecho
---

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion