Does the sex of the pred matter to you?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Does the sex of the pred matter to you?

Postby minakotomoka14 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:07 pm

coop500 wrote:
Wolfsage wrote:If the Pred is not male, it is not a Pred at all .

Oops you made a mistake there, don't worry I fixed it~ :lol:

I second this~

In all honesty though, it has to be a male pred for me. While I do sometimes roleplay as a female pred for close friends, I only want to be prey for giant male predators, human or demi-human/monsterboy only for me. I'm pretty picky about the kinds of preds I like. Of course, the IRL gender of the roleplayer has no bearing on it. While it's cool if I'm RPing with a male playing a male pred, I don't mind roleplaying with a female who also roleplays a male predator.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby FanficFetishist » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:50 pm

Wolfsage wrote:If the Pred is not Female, it is not a Pred at all .

Way to state your opinion as fact, ya JERK.
FanficFetishist
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Merodi » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:55 pm

I only like male preds and don't like female preds at all. So much, that a commission of a female pred costs extra when you order one from me.
However, the pred only has to be male in sex and gender for anal and cloaca vore for me, I like trans guys as preds when it comes to oral as well, despite them being "technically" female. They're still guys, so they're still great preds for oral vore!
Merodi
Participator

Postby kinkspook » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:07 pm

If a pred's gender is going to be completely indiscernible and unknown, I definitely don't mind at all. However my preferences lean heavily towards non-binary and male preds because I identify with the pred so if an androgynous looking pred is identified as female and strongly referenced as such in the description it's much less enjoyable for me and I lose interest most times.

But that's okay because I'm clearly not the intended audience in that case. I just move on or make my own with my own preferences asserted ('cause that's for me so it can be as indulgent to my own specific fantasies as I like without being a nuisance on somebody's content) :3
kinkspook
Been posting for a bit

Postby Devourerita » Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:06 pm

I pretty much require (unless the pred is one of my favorites or the art is really good) the pred to not be sexualized in any way, which is far easier with male preds (just don't draw the penis) making them my favorites, but is very difficult for a female pred (no breasts, no vagina, no long air). So preds with no specified gender are great.

However, even if completely unsexualized I still prefer male preds, and if a pred with a non-specified gender end up becoming female my interest drops considerably and I won't like her anymore
My vore code
An eldritch abomination that fused with a human a long time ago.
Male pred only
Devourerita
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tangentg » Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:34 pm

When it comes to human/humanoid predators I have a strong preference for female preds, but ambiguous gender is fine. For feral predators either gender is fine.
If you lick my clothes and think it's tasty then eat my clothes and spare me.
Tangentg
Been posting for a bit

Postby Starcomet » Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:44 pm

I like both genders, but I prefer male predators or predators that are indeed have an ambiguous gender. Non-sentient animals and monster predators where it is hard or impossible to tell their gender is as big a plus for me as with male predators. I guess it plays into the otherness of the predator and how it is just the dominance and need to have a prey inside of them that matters rather than what sexual organs they have. Then again I am asexual, so that could also be a factor :D.
Peace and Blessings to you,

Myron
Starcomet
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eznam » Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:08 pm

Whenever I imagine a guy i imagine the smell of a guy, the hair, the bod, none of it is even remotely appealing to me. Plus there's no cooter on a guy so that's even grosser.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Krovennan » Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:12 pm

If it isn't fully female I'm not interested
Krovennan
Somewhat familiar

Postby Artemis » Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:39 pm

Yeah. I like female predators and I like male predators. But if you were to treat them interchangeably while RPing with me, that wouldn't work for me. There are some fairly complicated kinks at play there.
Artemis
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby sweetladyamy » Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:04 pm

When it comes to animal predators, I don't give a damn about their sex...
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby gamdann » Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:16 pm

For me the pred has to be 100% female, the only technical exception I've ever made to that rule is the slug partner of Tsunade in Naruto, and even then shes referred to as female.
gamdann
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby pendingdelete02g2698b » Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:53 pm

Sex matters less than gender. I like female or futa preds, and I'm fine with androgynous ones, but I can't do male (including male-presenting) preds. Also, humanoid preds only.
pendingdelete02g2698b
Been posting for a bit

Postby RhinoSalt » Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:01 pm

I'm fine with androgynous preds but nothing that is super obvious such as beards and things. Penises are ok, however.
RhinoSalt
Been posting for a bit

Postby Humbug » Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:35 pm

It does not! I'm very accepting of lots of different pred types, and gender doesn't really play into it at all. Feral animals, some types of monsters, humanoid males and females...it's all fine. It more has to do with the look of the creature than anything else.

Prey on the other hand, I'm quite picky, but that's not what this topic is about. :)
Humbug
---

Postby StarlingJay » Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:41 pm

MidnightRose wrote:The pred has to be male for me. If their sex is left ambiguous then I’m not interested, unless the prey is female. In which case, I just imagine that the pred is male. I still prefer to know for certain, though, otherwise I can’t truly enjoy the picture/story.

This goes the same for me as well, at least with feral preds. I'm a lot less forgiving with androgynous humans and anthropomorphized creatures though. For humans and anthros, I HAVE to know the pred's sex to get anything out of it. Even though I can potentially enjoy both male and female preds, I'm instantly turned off if I can't tell and they're treated interchangeably.
StarlingJay
New to the forum

Postby Ghrelin » Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:33 am

It depends on whether I'm doing RP or just viewing art. If I'm playing a role, the sex of the pred matters since that's the role I'd be playing. It matters less with art because then I have the choice of either identifying with the pred or just observing. And I enjoy the trope of women getting eaten by monsters, so preds with no discernible sex/gender are expected and appreciated in that case.
Ghrelin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby EnderDracolich » Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:43 am

157and493 wrote:This question might be a little misleading, I am not asking if you can enjoy vore regardless of whether the predator is male or female...
I am asking if you can enjoy vore when the predator’s sex is unidentifiable.
For example, lots of animal predators such as snakes, frogs, tigers, etc, are not able to be easily identified as male or female based on appearance alone.

So do you need to know the sex of the predator to enjoy vore?
As for me I only like female predators so I absolutely NEED to know the predator is 100% female, I cannot even enjoy vore that has an androgynous predator unfortunately.

Yep. I have to know they're female.

I mean, I personally dislike non-sapient preds anyway, so stuff like tigers, etc. aren't really things I'm into anyway.

However, even when I do have a predator that's not humanoid, I still need them to be female to enjoy it.

Male predators are a turn-off for me. Always.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MrGrimlock » Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:37 pm

The species of characters matter more in my books as opposed to their sex. But in full honesty, coming from a guy who has no clue what I am, I do tend to find females much more bland in many cases. Not saying I'm against it, just a subject I've seen far too often, so there's nothing actively engaging.
MrGrimlock
Somewhat familiar

Postby creativeandoriginal » Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:49 pm

so long as theres not a visible penis, i generally don't care about the gender.

im down for both male and female preds, just so long as neither ones have cocks hanging out.
creativeandoriginal
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion