Share your childhood vore crushes~!

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Share your childhood vore crushes~!

Postby kernac » Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:22 pm

So I'm bored today, so I thought I'd make a topic about vore crushes I had growing up and I encourage y'all to do the same~!

Even though it wasn't sexual at first, from a very young age I've had a fascination with things being swallowed whole and alive by other things. I believe my first real vore crush was Yoshi from Super Mario World. I just loved how he ate everything and how it seems to instantly dissolve in his belly. A little bit later I played Yoshi's island and that truly got me into Yoshi as a pred.
Yoshi1.png

I remember playing a game with my friends where we all played baby Yoshies, freshly hatched and we had to compete for mama Yoshi's love because she would only keep one baby and eat the others X3

There was also the Goanna from Ferngully~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZknxLDmXzP8

I just love how teasy and casual he is about this X3 When I was a kid I secretly wished Zack had gotten eaten.

There was also Taz, from the Looney Tunes and the Tazmania cartoon:
Taz1.jpg

I always loved how voracious and feral he was, not to mention how big and inviting his mouth was~!

Of course, who could forget Edgar the bug in the first man in black movie?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5T6jcgNmmQ

I always loved how slimy and gross-looking he was... Also love that throat bulge!

And of course, who could forget the dragoness from Shrek? A true classic of the vore fandom~!
Dragoness1.jpg

Alright, I'm gonna stop now, or else we'll still be here for Christmas X3 What are some of your childhood vore crushes?

Feel free to visit my gallery, there I store my art and writings as well as commissioned pieces I have gathered over the years:

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Re: Share your childhood vore crushes~!

Postby YoukaiChan » Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:31 pm

Confession time - my first legitimate vore-crush I could remember when I was a child was Slifer the Sky Dragon from YuGiOh. (Prior to Slifer, I never really HAD vore crushes on anyone or anything - since I only really was an observer back then.)

I'd imagine myself just chillin' in its second mouth while it uses the other one to do other stuff >//>

I may have low-key had a pred-crush on L from Death Note in my pre-teen years too, although that was at a time where the idea of human preds felt strange to me. Oh how the times change, lol~
The Incredible, Edible Catgirl is at your service!(Or...maybe not. D:)
YoukaiChan
Intermediate Vorarephile

Location: NOT being eaten by a dragon (*coughImeansomewhereinQuebec*)

Postby Devourerita » Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:39 pm

My first vore crush was Bowser, thanks to the famous game everyone should know by now
My vore code
An eldritch abomination that fused with a human a long time ago.
Male pred only
Devourerita
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mecho » Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:47 pm

Oh my. I had so many! But here are a few...
And I must say. I lol SO hard at the Rayman fishy note thingy. I just had so many vore fantasies including them little guys :lol:
Metalman was my first ever vore crush at the age of 6. Before that it was just random animals and humans. Oh, and I only had ONE female pred in my vore fantasies back in the days, and it had to be the fucking snail thing from Monsters INC. Just...WHY! Why!?

And glad to see another one who was enjoying Taz back then haha!
Attachments
64-Kadabra.png
64-Kadabra.png (34.12 KiB) Viewed 3174 times
220px-Taz-Looney_Tunes.svg.png
220px-Taz-Looney_Tunes.svg.png (25.83 KiB) Viewed 3174 times
CW-09-MetalMan-Art.jpg
CW-12-QuickMan-Art.jpg
Purple_Note.png
Purple_Note.png (13.88 KiB) Viewed 3174 times
Roz.jpg
Roz.jpg (33.97 KiB) Viewed 3168 times
Last edited by Mecho on Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mecho
---

Postby Tril » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:28 pm

Tril
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Skittles209 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:56 pm

Found out about vore during the animated 'Meet the Robinsons' movie. Before that was just anything that was mawshots and internals. Don't think I've ever had a crush. Unless animal and anthropormorphic characters count but in fleeting moments. Like the singing penguin throat in the 'Happy Feet' movie trailer. And both the orca and leopard seal shots.
Skittles209
Participator

Postby FanficFetishist » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:58 pm

Renamon.

Honestly, that gorgeous fox is so damn well-known at this point I shouldn't have to post a pic to give an example. XD
FanficFetishist
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dekkard2 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:16 pm

probably that witch who could turn herself into a frog in 2 Stupid Dogs

I am open for commissions
https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commissi ... d=Dekkard2
PM me if you're interested and we can work something out
Dekkard2
---

Postby 32n59Deleted » Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:22 pm

Dekkard2 wrote:probably that witch who could turn herself into a frog in 2 Stupid Dogs

I've always loved how fat Little Red was when the witch ate her, and how primal it was she ate her in animal form, and how no matter how big Red was she just fit perfectly into the witch's belly. And then she ate that huge dog at the end too. Only thing that cartoon was missing was a disposal scene (even if just a toilet flushing) but then again I understand it's a kid's cartoon at the end of the day and they had to have SOME limit, lol.

It's just fascinating that it gave us one of the few kid's cartoon scenes where the main characters actually get eaten and it's implied they never get out until the witch's body finishes it's business with them.
32n59Deleted
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Noxyoursox » Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:59 pm

Oddly enough, my first vore crushes were the vultures from Jungle Book (not Kaa or Sher Khan which would have been more logical). I used to pretend my bed was a cage and they were swooping down at me from above, trying to pluck me out of it and eat me. Also, it's not a specific creature but I frequently imagined the McDonalds/Tube Time slides as a giant monster's throat when I was a kid, and pretended I was trying desperately to climb out of it before being "swallowed" down the slide.
Noxyoursox
Participator

Postby vorefanatic314 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:43 pm

This classic from Disney's My Favorite Martian definitely did a number on my young impressionable mind;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ckbLuB4D34

Imagining her swallowing the men whole and then reverting back to a normal human, presumably with them instantly digested or what not... Yeah, that did it for me.
vorefanatic314
Somewhat familiar

Postby ArcaneSigil » Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:43 pm

I wouldn't call it a vore crush, mostly cause I didn't know what vore was at the time, but my first "vore-ish" crush as a kid was Kari Kamiya from Digimon. Her and Angewoman.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby Peptidase » Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:29 pm

I wouldn't really call it a "crush," but Unicron from the 80's transformers movie was more than a little influential in how I turned out, and I developed a certain fascination with the character for reasons that were more obvious in hindsight. These scenes especially caught my attention:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJRfABxL4R8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EH1VIBSuXEE
30,000 words in half finished stories and counting!
Peptidase
Participator

Postby MeltyCG » Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:55 pm

Before I even knew why I felt funny about this subject. Before I even knew what vore was or even what giantess were.
MeltyCG
Been posting for a bit

Postby cranberryknights1 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:11 am

Catwoman from Batman Returns. Had the movie on VHS and used to watch the scene of her stuffing a canary in her mouth all the time. She even moans and pretends to eat it for a bit before she spits it back out. OV may not be they type of vore that arouses me most but I consider this scene to be responsible for why I started having fantasies about vore from then on.
cranberryknights1
Participator

Postby 157and493 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:47 am

Literally every female (human) character from every cartoon ever... excluding the ones that were old ladies.
157and493
Participator

Postby Dekkard2 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:30 am

cranberryknights1 wrote:Catwoman from Batman Returns. Had the movie on VHS and used to watch the scene of her stuffing a canary in her mouth all the time. She even moans and pretends to eat it for a bit before she spits it back out. OV may not be they type of vore that arouses me most but I consider this scene to be responsible for why I started having fantasies about vore from then on.
[ https://i.postimg.cc/KYLqBvH4/batman-returns-1992-04.jpg ]

That scene turned me on too
Dekkard2
---

Postby Dekkard2 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:35 am

MeltyCG wrote:[ https://ironmouse.za.org/dragon/leilei/010/9814.jpg ]

Before I even knew why I felt funny about this subject. Before I even knew what vore was or even what giantess were.

What anime/manga is that from?
Dekkard2
---

Postby Datstrudel » Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:45 am

Serleena in MIB2 was an awakening moment for me. So my first major Vore crush was her. Other than that, I think that Rosalina from Super Mario Galaxy was my next big Vore crush.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JackFrost » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:18 pm

Anyone remember the Animaniacs?

Rita, Hello Nurse and of course Minerva - all of them featured in my vore fantasies

JackFrost
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion