Share your childhood vore crushes~!

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Share your childhood vore crushes~!

Postby aztecax » Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:17 pm

A lot of cartoon and anime girls, like Akane tendo, Mikami, Misty from pokemon, etc. Somethimes i imagined her like giantess that pretend to eat me in a kind or friendly way... i was 4 years old, aprox, when i imagined a giant Mikami or Sailor moon swallowing me...
aztecax
Been posting for a bit

Postby ALAMOS123 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:24 pm

madame rouge from teen titans https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=no31JMOQkRY
ALAMOS123
Somewhat familiar

Postby QueenLibra134 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:44 pm

Oh God, where do I even start?
Well, my cousin had the entire collection of Disney VHS tapes and those were where I generally started.

Characters like Kaa and the Cheshire Cat left an impression on me.

Also, I think my Winnie the Pooh plush had a profound impact on me as well. I wasn't the most social person in school and I was a victim of bullying throughout my school life. I had a small closet in my room that I padded with a fuckton of blankets and pillows then I would just curl up and relax. My Winnie the Pooh plush was always talking about how soft he was and how hungry he was. I think all of those combined into what I appreciate about vore now.
QueenLibra134
New to the forum

Postby Wolfsage » Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:27 am

Rita is definately one of my favorite childhood vore crushes. I loved the Episode of Animaniacs stew where she ate Pinkie, and always wished it had been longer.
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby stearwing » Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:13 am

Childhood? Goodness, no. I wasn't that damaged.

It took some maturing, some introspective examination, some thorough reflection during my teenage years to arrive at the conclusion that Disney's "interpretation" of the Jungle Books did affect me a little bit.
Not Kaa, either, as you might expect from a scalefag. No, snakes never were all that interesting to me - it was the ol' sherry can. Must have had to do with Shere Khan's rather frightening performance in the otherwise mediocre sequel.
I'm a dragon.
I eat people. I digest people. I shit people.
I do other things, too.
It's a living.
stearwing
Participator

Postby FDdragon » Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:12 am

This guy from Heart of Darkness on ps1

FDdragon
Been posting for a bit

Postby JustAPizza » Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:08 am

Yoshi from the Mario series.
JustAPizza
New to the forum

Postby Sotetsubra » Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:12 am

I think mine would have to be Serleena from MIB 2. I know most people would choose her, but she was the only one who I could think of for this topic.
Sotetsubra
New to the forum

Postby Travis_Hackett » Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:54 pm

The Frog Boss from Yoshi's Island

Thunder, the Cybernetic T-Rex from Turok: Dinosaur Hunter. He appears at 1:19 in the video below

Travis_Hackett
Heavy user

Postby coop500 » Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:48 am

Oddly enough, that would actually be Geralt of Rivia, because of the very first Witcher game. I remember watching my mother play it (when it was mini Coop friendly) and for some reason I just couldn't shake the feeling of him gently gobbling up tiny people to protect them in his belly.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Wolfknight130 » Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:42 am

Ho boy, it'd be a double. First Serleena, then Krystal after I found out what vore was X3
Wolfknight130
New to the forum

Postby HappyCore » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:41 am

i'll be honest i had a huge crush on kirby
9 year old me loved that round pink puff ball i wanted to hold his hand

Also petey piranha i recall when i was a kid i'd try and look for mawshots of him since the model from mario sunshine had a lot of mouth detail
and maybe also those plant monsters from wind waker, though i don't remember their names

For me when i was a kid vore was strictly nonsexual and a comfort since i was raised in a fairly crummy living situation, it was an escape for me
HappyCore
Been posting for a bit

Postby Scrumptious » Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:11 pm

Since we're sharing cartoon things, here is the image that first got my vorarephilia stirring:

It was from an episode of the old He-Man cartoon, in which the witch Shokoti opens a portal for He-Man to travel through, which was an image of her mouth.
Scrumptious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheDarkStar » Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:41 am

As a kid I naturally sort of developed an infatuation to female characters in cartoons I found attractive, but without a doubt my true childhood vore crushes came from two shows: Avatar: The Last Airbender, and Teen Titans. While I did discover vore a year or two after first watching these shows, I quickly transferred my new feelings onto three characters from them: Raven, Azula, and Toph. In fact, soon after I discovered vore, I actually had dreams with all three of them where they ate me, in differing scenarios.
For Raven, I dreamed that I had just walked into her room to watch her meditate, and when she finally noticed me I meekly asked her if I could spend more time with her while in her belly, to which she eventually assented to.
With Azula, in my dream I was a rebel against the Fire Nation that was captured and brought before her to be "personally dealt with." After quickly realizing how beautiful I thought she was, and of how much I wanted her to eat me, she immediately started taunting and teasing me over my desire before finally swallowing this "rebel scum" whole.
Finally, with Toph she had allowed me to watch her while training in some canyon. After eventually taking a break, and seeing how my eyes always went to her feet, she asked if I would "finally be useful" and lick her soles clean, to which I happily agreed to. After finishing, I remember her saying "Hey kid, I'm pretty hungry right now. Think you can help me with that too?" Realizing what she meant, I agreed to that demand as well.
These were pretty vivid dreams even for my overactive mind, which easily planted these characters forever in my heart as my childhood vore crushes.
TheDarkStar
Somewhat familiar

Postby Herbnerb » Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:32 pm

Toot from Drawn Together drove me wild when I was younger.
Attachments
toot.jpg
We are blood and vein, tree and sap, salt and sea.
Herbnerb
Somewhat familiar

Postby N-Mario » Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:07 pm

Mecho wrote:Oh my. I had so many! But here are a few...
Metalman was my first ever vore crush at the age of 6.

Wait.... How would that work? Would he be a pred, or prey?
As pred, he has a mask over his mouth, so I donno how that'd work, but whatever lol.
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby Tgut » Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:18 pm

———
Last edited by Tgut on Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tgut
Participator

Postby already2 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:33 pm

That lady from DBZ on snake way...She eats Goku.
Attachments
Princess_Snake_blushes.png
already2
Been posting for a bit

Postby Bellyl0ver » Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:55 pm

I’d say my childhood vore crush was the girl from Brain3times3’s ‘Sister Sandwich’ comic, or rather Kiphoria’s animated interpretation of it. It is what opened my eyes to the wider world of vore. Before then, I only knew about the MIB 2 scene. So, I sort of started liking the girl from that comic/video, whatever her name was.
Bellyl0ver
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jayezox » Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:17 pm

Suicune was surprisingly one of them. A giant level 40 canine coming out of nowhere against my level 20-something team I thought for sure would want to eat me. At the same time said creature is beautiful.
Jayezox
---

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion