Two Headed Pred?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Two Headed Pred?

Postby HungryNacho » Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:39 pm

I just randomly thought of this, what you guys think about pred with two heads able to eat more than one prey at a time. I'm thinking of creating a character like that now. anyways just thought I'd mention it and to see if anyone else likes the idea of a two-headed pred.
Those are Nacho Fries!
HungryNacho
Somewhat familiar

Re: Two Headed Pred?

Postby Peptidase » Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:13 pm

drpolice has a zweilous character (2 headed dragon pokemon) and I'm a fan.
https://aryion.com/g4/view/498051
30,000 words in half finished stories and counting!
Peptidase
Participator

Postby IvesBentonEaton » Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:17 pm

See The Prophet of Lamath by Robert Don Hughes. The two-headed dragon there has a definite taste for humans, and eventually worshippers more than willing to sate that appetite.
Come and hear the Tales of a Visceral Voyager
If you don’t, Zōēā’s poor snake will go hungry.
You wouldn’t want that, would you? :(
IvesBentonEaton
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Rat_Guy » Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:58 pm

Couple of good stories by TwrchTwryth that feature a pair of conjoined twins who share one body, giving them the appearance of a two headed human. Only one of these two characters can eat people though.

https://aryion.com/g4/view/399043
https://aryion.com/g4/view/401010
Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Postby ArcaneSigil » Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:47 am

Hydras. I can't believe no one mentioned Hydras. In lore, all Hydras START with two heads. They grow more as each head is severed. The hydras of legend are OLD and have been beheaded multiple times, but all hydras start with two heads on one body. Not to mention as they grow, and are subsequently beheaded often, they gain more heads (when one head is severed, two more grow back in its place). Only way to kill a hydra is by bisecting it down the middle. Cut off all the heads afterwards, just to be safe.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby DiamondM » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:07 pm

It sounds pretty hot, lol. I explored the idea once with this humanized Vanilluxe girl https://aryion.com/g4/view/534651
DiamondM
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kitsouille » Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:26 pm

It's a pretty rare kind of pred unfortunately. King Ghidorah and Cerberus might be popular too?
Kitsouille
???

Postby Cowrie » Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:25 pm

CrimsonFangX666 wrote:Hydras. I can't believe no one mentioned Hydras. In lore, all Hydras START with two heads. They grow more as each head is severed. The hydras of legend are OLD and have been beheaded multiple times, but all hydras start with two heads on one body. Not to mention as they grow, and are subsequently beheaded often, they gain more heads (when one head is severed, two more grow back in its place). Only way to kill a hydra is by bisecting it down the middle. Cut off all the heads afterwards, just to be safe.

I've seen the starting point for hydra head count as either one or three as well as two. Actually, I've seen both of those more often than two. As for killing a hydra by bisecting it down the middle, I don't know where you got that, but the typical standard is either complete destruction of the torso, or cutting off each head and cauterizing the stumps so they don't grow back.

That aside, I do like the idea of a two- or otherwise multi-headed pred, for all I haven't used it in art, and only very rarely in RP. As a variant on the typical head layout, I'm also fond of amphisbaena-type preds with a head on either end.
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Postby SamWamm » Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:30 am

what about 2 headed prey?

one that's eager and the other unwilling.
Species:
A giant sentient roundworm disguised as an alien tree kangaroo race that happen to look like North American mountain goats
P.S. I'm not a normal person
SamWamm
Participator

Postby Kitsouille » Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:54 pm

SamWamm wrote:what about 2 headed prey?

one that's eager and the other unwilling.

Imagine catdog getting slurped slowly, cat is being eaten first but dog is the one with the fetish/willing.
Kitsouille
???

Postby SamWamm » Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:01 pm

or the other way around.

the willing one dives in and the unwilling one is panicking at they get pulled in as well after.
Species:
A giant sentient roundworm disguised as an alien tree kangaroo race that happen to look like North American mountain goats
P.S. I'm not a normal person
SamWamm
Participator

Return to General Vore Discussion