A Reintroduction...

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: A Reintroduction...

Postby Aickavon12 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:56 pm

ah, and like a rising phoenix, one of Aryion.com's stars return brighter than ever. It's good that you got away from this place to focus on your real life, even if said life had an unfortunate turn. You're taking control of it now, working on things, and stepping forward. The importance of it all is to first start going at your own pace. Don't take requests or comissions, just ease yourself into territories while your life is still at an unfortunately stressful rate.

While it's sad to see a marriage go down the drain, it's good to see you escaping from a bad situation.
This song is dedicated to Eka.

Never gonna give you up! Never Gonna let you down! Never gonna run around, desert you!
Aickavon12
???

Postby Jempy » Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:13 am

Very glad to hear you are doing better I hope things keep improving.
Jempy
New to the forum

Postby French_snack » Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:27 am

Welcome back. Speaking as someone who saw a psychiatrist for the first time in my life in July due to severe anxiety and panic attacks, and is now coping thanks to medication, I understand and sympathise. You've clearly had it rough, but I'm relieved for you that it's ultimately helped you to find yourself and make some positive changes in your life.
My short stories (210 so far, 211th coming when I have time to write it):
http://aryion.com/g3/showgallery.php?id=161506
French_snack
???

Postby wolfenmkII » Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:53 pm

welcome back, glad to hear your feeling happier and more confident in yourself :)
wolfenmkII
New to the forum

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion