Went to Therapy and came clean with my fantasy

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Went to Therapy and came clean with my fantasy

Postby John2001 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:30 am

Greetings, I don’t know you guys remember I’ve only posted once. For the people that don’t know me I’ll add part of my old post months a go.
“I don’t know if I actually fall under vore category. I don’t how it all started for me but Since I was young I was really interested in the aspect of being inside the womb at a very young age I didn’t know that we’re born inside the womb I always thought that it was a stomach I think this played a big part of my story I always looked up to my mother she is like my wonder-woman she keeps safe and protected somehow along the way I began to imagine being tiny and protected by her it was my happy place that I go to for comfort she would take care of me and feed me with her and when she wanted to go out she would make me climd inside her mouth and she would carefully and gently swallow me, her stomach was not scary or disgusting like a human stomach would be it was warm and comfortable and I could hear her heart beating and knowing that I’m so close to her and protected would always make me relax and she could get me out when ever I want. For me I’m not sexually aroused by vore or by being tiny. I jus love the idea of being small and protected by someone bigger who I look up to. After discovering there is such thing called “vore” I’ve noticed that it’s sexual most of time and it’s manly focused on on cruelty and digestion....”
so after this post I got some really good replies and it was really informative. i was told that I was into “endo, soft vore and shrinking” and that it vore is not always sexual. And I got some information on how to look for related stories and use the website. Now here is where it gets messy for me..
So I’ve read a lot of stories and comics about vore it was all fun I thought I was just getting to understand the vore thing more. I mainly have my fantasy when I’m trying to sleep or feeling anxious it help me feel calm and relaxed. However without even realizing I started to involve another person in the fantasy. She was my mother friend. Who used to playfully teas me for being shy. Every time she kept playing a bigger part of my fantasy until I fantasized about my mom forgetting about me when I was tiny, when she invited her over and she found me and she decided to take me home with her. The weird part that I was really aroused for the first time ever while having this fantasy. I imagined her using me as her sex toy and finally eating me it was hard chewing and swallowing and and her stomach was full of acids I felt myself getting digested. Even though I never felt this much of sexual excitement in my life when Having this fantasy. I felt really burdened and guilty I was okay with this fantasy because it was never sexual for me especially that it involved my mom. So when I felt that it was getting sexual I felt really messed up. that I actually ended up talking to my mom and telling her everything. We’re actually so close And we always talk about everything but I never told her about my fantasy I thought it was too personal but I felt like I needed help. At first I explained to her that whatever I was having before, involving her was just a way of relief and safety for me That imagined being inside her like being in safest most loving place ever and feeling the warm and being close to her and how I felt like she was my safety net and my protecter. She told me that she always been there for me and she always made sure that I get the best life possible especially considering that she works two jobs and my father was really abusive that she took me and left him since I was a one year old. She told me that she is really glad That I told her about this. And I told her that things got a lil messed up for me after googling my fantasy and reading stories about it. And how I discovered that It was usually sexual for some people. And then I told her the fantasy that I had about her friend and how it was arousing for me. So that what gave me the push to come clean. She told me that what ever the case it is best that I told her about it. And every thing will be fixed. And she took me to therapy. The therapist was really nice she told me that I had some type of a trauma and with mom always being my rock even in our weakest moments My mind was using these fantasies as a way to help me coup with stress. She described me some anti depressions to help me relax. And she told me it was okay to have a coping tool but at the same time we should work on my self steam because big part of my fantasy is related to me feeling weak and wanting to be under control of bigger power she said in most cases with hormones running in my body this would mix up badly with sexual feelings. And the woman who used to teas me was an attractive target to take this role as an superior power. She said it made sense for my brain to since it was used to fantasizing that my mom shrinking me an protecting me was our secret. And with her friend being so close to her it was a matter of time for my brain to find a sexual outlet in the fantasy.
This was so long anyway guys I’m up to answer any of your questions.
John2001
New to the forum

Re: Went to Therapy and came clean with my fantasy

Postby Tebomas » Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:35 am

Well I'm really glad that it went pretty smoothly overall. I mean you hear all kinds of nasty comments across the web, so it's good that you have someone you can tell about it in person. (Even though I would never be able to tell that to my family - just my gf - but I guess it's a more sexual thing for me anyway)
So I don't have any questions, I just hope you don't wanna imply we're all in need of therapy :gulp:
Tebomas
Somewhat familiar

Re: Went to Therapy and came clean with my fantasy

Postby John2001 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:54 am

Oh hell no lol, I just wanted to share my experience it might help whoever in a similar situation , and i actually went to therapy for my mom and because it was involved around her since forever I didn’t wan’t things to be awkward. Or my fantasy about her turning sexual all of a sudden. However, the therapist told me she wanna work on my trauma and personality as for my fantasies she told me if I could be stronger as a person the fantasy might go away. And even if it didn’t It wouldn’t control me as much. And when I reach that level it wont harm me even I still had it. So k’m defiantly not saying anything bad about anyone.
John2001
New to the forum

Return to General Vore Discussion