Rules that all preds must follow (oral vore)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Rules that all preds must follow (oral vore)

Postby justinrpg » Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:02 pm

Do you have any rules that you say that all vore preds must follow when swallowing you or other prey? Is there any rules that all your preds follow when they swallow you?

What are some rules that you see that all preds must follow when it comes to vore? Like are they required to give a hungry look? Perhaps, they are required to let their stomachs digest all prey? What are some rules you like to put into place for your vore preds? Do keep this to oral vore only as rules can be different for vaginal vore, anal vore, etc.

For me (From my The Life of Justin Coolidge The Game information folder):

In most cases, if a pred swallows prey, the pred is not allowed to throw the prey up later. The pred must let her stomach digest the prey. The pred may throw up the prey later if the prey asked to be eaten, or the pred has a necessary reason to swallow the prey (such as protecting the prey or transporting the prey).
The pred is not allowed to throw the prey up if the reason why the pred swallowed the prey is just because the pred wanted to swallow the prey. The pred is also is not allowed to throw the prey up if the prey was swallowed by the pred because the pred was hungry, the pred was playing around, the pred was trying to get sexually aroused, etc. The pred is required to let her stomach digest the prey if reasons such as or similar to these are the reason why the pred swallowed the prey.

This is in my information folder about the game that I pretend my life is, so this is official for me. All my preds follow this, including preds that are not my preds that I may get eaten by.

My wife Reshiram follows this rule so if she saw me while I was shrunken, picked me up, and swallowed me just to be funny or mischievous (which she does occasionally), she lets her stomach digest me. With Lugia and Black Kyurem, they throw me up later because I ask them to swallow me. Of course, unless they forget.
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Rules that all preds must follow (oral vore)

Postby justinrpg » Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:51 pm

Wow! I am surprised that NOBODY has any rules that all their preds follow for oral vore! But people do for vaginal vore? Obviously! the vaginal vore topic got replies, this one did not!

It is not like I am asking about some obscure scenario or creature that nobody is into. This topic is very broad, just like the similar topic for vaginal vore that got replies.

What makes this topic so special that nobody has anything to say?
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby AlimentaryArtist » Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:28 pm

It usually takes a couple of days for me to get a response on forums, don't take it personally.

I don't really have rules for role playing as the role play is the part that I like about it, so as long as the story's going along I'm not too concerned about what happens in it. Depending on the character they may have rules, though. Like my main OC Asenath, she was raised for the first part of her life in a priesthood so they have strict codes against violence, dishonesty, etc. None of her rules are inviolable though, she can fight if she feels threatened and there's no other recourse, or to defend someone from violence, killing isn't something that she'd ever willingly do though, and despite there being quite a lot of magic there's no spell in her world to bring back the dead so even when reforming is an option she won't willingly do it. That means digestion is out. Also she can't trick someone into being eaten, or really be intentionally dishonest in any fashion, except, again, in cases where it would put her or another person's life in danger.

Also she has two different "modes" (I guess) when it comes to vore, it's sexual for her to feel someone alive and wriggling inside her and so she uses in the case of a consenting partner; or she can sometimes use it in cases where she's forced to hold someone against their will, as an alternative to killing them but where letting them go would otherwise place her or another in danger. Usually where the latter is concerned she uses a special seal that the TL;DR of it is that it turns them into a large marble that's still able to see and hear everything around them but not to feel, move, smell, or taste. In cases where she doesn't have the time or energy to put that strong of a seal on them though it's pretty easy to get her aroused just from moving around inside her.

Other OC's have different preferences and rules but that's about the best I can do at answering your question. :D
AlimentaryArtist
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ty975 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:52 pm

First rule of being Pred:

There are no rules.

Git gud scrubs
Ty975
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nikkidafox » Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:58 pm

justinrpg wrote:Wow! I am surprised that NOBODY has any rules that all their preds follow for oral vore! But people do for vaginal vore? Obviously! the vaginal vore topic got replies, this one did not!

It is not like I am asking about some obscure scenario or creature that nobody is into. This topic is very broad, just like the similar topic for vaginal vore that got replies.

What makes this topic so special that nobody has anything to say?

Justin, you've been on this forum for quite a long time. You can't just complain like this if your topic doesn't get replies in the first 18 hours. Also keep in mind a lot of people have you blacklisted. Anyway that aside... my rules are this.
No grotesque preds (this does NOT mean they can't be messy or dirty. It means that they can't look like an absolute abomination)
No extreme sadism (Yeah you can play with your prey but I do not want to know every detail of how horrible an experience it is for the prey. This also means no hard chewing or maiming.)
Digestion is a must. Not getting to be part of your pred just takes a lot out of it for me.
Nikkidafox
Participator

Postby LoneliestWolf » Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:34 pm

FUCK RULES

I refuse to allow my fantasies to be bound by any silly nitpickery.
LoneliestWolf
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kitsouille » Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:14 pm

I don't think I have any rules. I get preferences for preds, vore types, and my own clichés, and also exceptions. My mood plays an important rule in the matter too. Maybe it's just my own perspective on the word "rule" that is different but it's not something I have, or it's what I call preferences and the other aforementioned things. If I try to follow your examples like "pred isn't allowed to throw up the prey" and "the pred must let their stomach digest the prey", well that's just common sense to me. Most of the time a prey will be eaten because the pred is hungry so why would they throw them up and how would they not digest them?
Kitsouille
???

Postby THEDEMONWARLOCK » Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:03 pm

Last edited by THEDEMONWARLOCK on Wed Jan 11, 2023 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THEDEMONWARLOCK
Been posting for a bit

Postby Peptidase » Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:48 pm

Justin, you've been on this forum for quite a long time. You can't just complain like this if your topic doesn't get replies in the first 18 hours. Also keep in mind a lot of people have you blacklisted. Anyway that aside... my rules are this.

Wait, you can do that to stop certain users' posts from showing up on the forum? How?
30,000 words in half finished stories and counting!
Peptidase
Participator

Postby cranberryknights1 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:54 pm

Don't really do OV much but as long as its not bloody or have fatal digestion I don't really have any rules for it sense that goes for any kind of vore in general. If cartoon logic is applied then the pred can do whatever they want pretty much like chew the prey up as bubble gum and things like that.
cranberryknights1
Participator

Postby C107galaxytachyon » Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:56 pm

Peptidase wrote:

Wait, you can do that to stop certain users' posts from showing up on the forum? How?

Hell if I know, dude. (But seriously: this subjectry is probably better suited elsewhere.)
C107galaxytachyon
Somewhat familiar

Postby todomatsu » Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:36 pm

Peptidase wrote:

I don't know how to do that, but you can put people on your ignore list by going to their profile and selecting "Add foe" which will hide any replies they make in forums under a warning that says "This post is from user [insert ignored user here], click to see" or something along those lines, but you'll still be able to see topics and such they make, just when you click the topic their post will be hidden.

-----------------

As for the topic of hand, I really don't care for the nitpickery. You seem to overthink vore and live a little too vicariously in your own fantasies as given the wife Reshiram stuff, I think that's why you're not getting as much replies.
todomatsu
Somewhat familiar

Postby Someone92 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:17 am

I have a very simple rule for my preds and all others regarding oral vore:
It does not happen.
Someone92
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby tigercloud » Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:26 am

I think my Preds have not many rules but at least:

-> Human looking/like Pred/Prey
-> Should digest all preys which comes into the stomach
-> Only eat preys (Oral-Vore)
-> Stomach should mke some noises during digestion^^'
Angel GTS Vore-Artist - My Gallery
---
Check out the Ekas Disinterest Filter
tigercloud
Participator

Postby Devourerita » Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:58 am

As far as my pred character, this is his rules:

Plenty of taunting
Loves to let the prey smell his awful breath
Also loves to lick as much of the prey as he can (he has acidic saliva)
Preys arrive in the stomach mostly intact, but with scratches due to struggling in a maw with a few hundred of sharp fangs.
Preys are fatally digested in a hard way. Gooey digestion only when he has to hurry (it's more like painful absorption)
Lots of digestion noises and burps
My vore code
An eldritch abomination that fused with a human a long time ago.
Male pred only
Devourerita
Somewhat familiar

Postby JustAnotherAnon » Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:55 pm

Rules like that seem pretty dumb and against the freedom to write what you want, it should be up to the person you're writing with not some random, arbitrary rule made be some random person of a forum somewhere.
JustAnotherAnon
New to the forum

Postby SamWamm » Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:07 am

my series' fandom has developed its own lore that's so complicated even I have to look it up every time.
Species:
A giant sentient roundworm disguised as an alien tree kangaroo race that happen to look like North American mountain goats
P.S. I'm not a normal person
SamWamm
Participator

Postby Saeshan » Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:08 am

When a pred deals with an unwilling prey, and the pred is hungry... The pred enacts the rules, and takes the initiative for its strike. The prey has no word to add on how the prey is being consumed, as the prey depends only on the will of the pred, if the pred did its strike properly - the prey has no chance to escape in this way. The prey waits to be surprised in this case, the rule to the pred then is to be creative.
Saeshan
New to the forum

Return to General Vore Discussion