art archives

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

art archives

Postby whargarbll » Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:54 am

Has there been any sort of consideration put towards some sort of archive for vore art that's either been deleted or has vanished along with the artist? A vorechive, if you will.
whargarbll
New to the forum

Re: art archives

Postby Voreforever » Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:13 am

I think when people delete their work or account, it’s usually for personal reasons, and I think the general consensus is to respect that, and I feel creating an archive of deleted users kind of undermines this, as then the user has no control over their own work and Aryion identity anymore, as it’ll be present even if they wanted it gone.

That being said, quite a few well known artists have fans who download their work, so if you were looking for a specific piece, you could write on the forum, and someone may have a copy they could forward you in a PM
Voreforever
Participator

Postby sweetladyamy » Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:06 pm

As much as I do love and respect artists, an archive for this would be for the better overall.

That said, it would be difficult to maintain, given how people are these days, unless we have our own server.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby tigercloud » Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:00 am

I can only recommend save all stuff you like local, that way you have your own Art-Archive. I personally do that too.

Sometimes you can use the Wayback-Machine to access deleted images by providing the Artist-Gallery-Url, but it rarely work, since they dont have everything indexed
Angel GTS Vore-Artist - My Gallery
---
Check out the Ekas Disinterest Filter
tigercloud
Participator

Postby Devourerita » Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:50 am

As a big lost media fan, I hate when an artist wipes or erases images. No matter how old or bad, it should never be deleted.

As mentioned, I save every image I like on my phone SD card. This way I have something like 8 GB of images that I like. I used to have more, but part of the card got corrupted and I had to wipe them or risk breaking it and losing everything, even uncorrupted data
My vore code
An eldritch abomination that fused with a human a long time ago.
Male pred only
Devourerita
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion