Vore ART of real people?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore ART of real people?

Postby Ray » Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:41 pm

Publicly available pictures and content? The nice thing to do is take it down if someone asks, but I see no real obligation. What you put out there can be used freely unless you have an actual copyright. I add vore-text to a .gif I made out of a video that a girl I liked posted to her instagram. I'd never post it anywhere though as it is for private use.
Tali'Zorah vas Vorah Soft vore and a sexy quarian shaking her hips
It's Not Nutrient Paste A quarian discovers her underlying predatory instincts
Ray
Participator

Postby SamWamm » Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:02 am

celebrities get "fanart" all the damn time.

technically, you could get arrested for it.

practically, there's too much stuff around for the authorities to be wasting their time and efforts catching these people when there's more serious crimes to deal with.
Species:
A giant sentient roundworm disguised as an alien tree kangaroo race that happen to look like North American mountain goats
P.S. I'm not a normal person
SamWamm
Participator

Postby Doughnutz2000 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:11 pm

Renael wrote:
sweetladyamy wrote:Heh.

It might even be some good comic relief, to be fair.

Of course, as an Anarchist, my take on this is that as long as it doesn't cause harm to anyone else (and harm to egos does not count-period), then do as you wish. I mean, it's just art. There's always going to be at least one fool who doesn't like any given art piece for nitpicky reason A/B/C/etcetera; ignore them, because they're not worth wasting energy on.

Renael wrote:We don't allow connecting real people with fantasy. If someone violates this please use the report feature.

Since more than half the art here does indeed involve this very thing to a degree, pointless to have.
FTR, my short story series involves real people by name since it is a setting in real life, with some modifications (Yellowstone isn't likely to erupt for another four figures in years at the very least and Anarchist America is not realized yet), and though there's some dark thematic storytelling involving those people (one believed to be killed by magma at the present and some political leaders imprisoned for crimes against people), none of them are in acts of vore (that people are aware of).

Yeah; I have no issues with it really. Why should I?

I don't suppose you know if characters from films and series count? I've seen stories on Pam from the Office, and other things similar.

Spoiler: show
Archived in case certain people don't like what I have to say.

That is against the rules. Please edit your stories to not include celebrities/real people.

https://aryion.com/content/rules-freque ... about-site

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=10943 here's a thread about it too.
Unbirth and Anal Vore FTW
Doughnutz2000
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby fixated1 » Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:34 pm

Personally I don't feel very strongly about it in an emotional sense, but so many people are very emphatic about it that I'd never risk it as an artist. It's not the hill I'm going to die on.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion