Has anybody else not truly figured out why they like vore?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Has anybody else not truly figured out why they like vor

Postby Zeepher150 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:08 am

So with me the idea of being eaten alive was really crazy to think about, at first. I remember watching a show as a kid and seeing a scene in an episode where a creature being raised as a pet grows into a huge man-eater that eats everybody including those who raised and loved it. That moment was unreal for my impressionable mind. I felt shocked and really questioned what I saw. It was confusing to think someone you are supposed to love would treat you as food, like you're less than a person. I remember being so conflicted about that scene.

The scenario fixated me, and I would obsess over the idea of being food for some creature. That was a fantasy I'd engage with to explore some surreal scenarios. My fixation with getting eaten came with fear too, because I was also bothered at the thought being trapped and helpless! The fear of being a victim who cannot be saved from a big bad monster was too much for me. Still, I tried forgetting my fear and eventually just accepted that I will always feel conflicted about my obsession.

Later on I browsed a textbook while in school and in there I saw a display with the anatomy of an alimentary canal in a body, and finding that stimulated me. I think that was my first look at the organs that process food, and it really boosted my fixation about being ingested. Fantasies and feelings grew in me and I felt aroused. I think that might've been the first stimulation to arouse me. It was bizarre because I did not know what all this meant! At that time I was also trying to own my personal sexuality and thinking of what it means, those experiences then felt new. Really, I was lost about how to live with these feelings.

Some time passes on and I become a nerdy teenager. One day I'm online browsing fan-art of some characters and by chance found some material where one is eating another and my heart jumps at that discovery. I froze and felt the same rush I had before, but much stronger. I was convinced I've found something major and I wanted more. While searching for more I noticed a pattern about that scenario and it was that those who shared content focusing on it and those who gave feedback would repeat a word in their discussion - "vore." I got curious about that word and what it's supposed to mean. So I made a trip to Wikipedia and learned. Honestly, after studying myself for a while I'm thinking my focus leans more into endosomatophilia than vore, but I'm just not sure! :?
Zeepher150
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion