Anal Vore Scenarios

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Anal Vore Scenarios

Postby Pbj45 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:49 pm

I had this idea a while ago for an anal vore situation that I think would be pretty neat to see some art of.
I imagined having a prey who has tethered themselves with a safety line on say a roof for example. Said prey is then anal vored by some petty thot but before the prey can be completely engulfed, they manage to knock them and whatever hungry butt girl s eating them off the roof (bridge, cliff, etc). Then after falling for a bit, the rope will jerk and yank the prey almost completely free from the preds ass. The pred would then use then use solely their anal clenches to pull themselves up the rope to slowly re-engulf their prey.
I personally think this would be amazing as an animation. Let me know what you think or if you guys have any other crazy anal vore ideas in your head.
Pbj45
New to the forum

Re: Anal Vore Scenarios

Postby tuc1357 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:54 am

That little guy is going to have to be very durable to survive the ordeal. But the idea is definitely unique. I haven't seen it done before.
tuc1357
Somewhat familiar

Postby SamWamm » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:38 pm

you could have implied digestion by having the rope come free from their ass with the end all burned off and sizzling with nothing attached to it.

then the pred is like "oh no!" and falls.
Species:
A giant sentient roundworm disguised as an alien tree kangaroo race that happen to look like North American mountain goats
P.S. I'm not a normal person
SamWamm
Participator

Postby iWasFrozenToday » Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:17 pm

Well... I remember watching a video last year describing how easy it would be for a rat to find its way to someone’s rear end while they were using the toilet. It’s so easy it’s actually kinda scary — look into it if you want some more paranoia in your life O.o

Aside from that it’s about as simple as it sounds. Rat enters a person’s behind for whatever reason. Done. Alternatively, maybe somehow the rat (or a creature taking the place of the rat) could somehow drag them through the pipes it came from...? Or simply invade their home instead? Idk. Like a pred with the ability to change size. Yeah...

Look at me giving myself ideas!
iWasFrozenToday
Been posting for a bit

Postby Eznam » Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:59 pm

iWasFrozenToday wrote:Well... I remember watching a video last year describing how easy it would be for a rat to find its way to someone’s rear end while they were using the toilet. It’s so easy it’s actually kinda scary — look into it if you want some more paranoia in your life O.o

Aside from that it’s about as simple as it sounds. Rat enters a person’s behind for whatever reason. Done. Alternatively, maybe somehow the rat (or a creature taking the place of the rat) could somehow drag them through the pipes it came from...? Or simply invade their home instead? Idk. Like a pred with the ability to change size. Yeah...

Look at me giving myself ideas!

You could also have the rat coming up and eating the person ass first and with malletspace just go back through the sewers with an entire person inside them. If you really need to make it AV then the rat just eats them ass first with his ass. And you can replace the rat with anything really
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby iWasFrozenToday » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:42 pm

Eznam wrote:You could also have the rat coming up and eating the person ass first and with malletspace just go back through the sewers with an entire person inside them. If you really need to make it AV then the rat just eats them ass first with his ass. And you can replace the rat with anything really

You’re a lot more enthusiastic about this than I am... Lmao!

Here’s a little video covering what I was getting at.

It’s only 3 minutes long.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=0t2VPBF6Kp4
iWasFrozenToday
Been posting for a bit

Postby YogurtAvacre » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:29 am

I want to anal vore a rat that comes up my toilet now
hi Sam
YogurtAvacre
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion