How did you first discover you liked/were into vore?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: How did you first discover you liked/were into vore?

Postby Michele » Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:29 am

I don't quite remember it too much, but I do know that I saw a vore image or something of a Lugia eating a prey, it was a well-drawn art that I saw on Deviantart... Yes I know how ironic is dA. Still have an account there, don't get mad at me or something please, I'm aware of how downhill it went.
Michele
Somewhat familiar

Postby MaskedSinner » Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:41 pm

I'm aware of how downhill it went.

I'm not, what happened over there?
MaskedSinner
Somewhat familiar

Postby Marco » Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:55 pm

Yeah, it still seems like a great place for me (unless they mean something like "It's gotten worst for vore artists", which I understand, as I've heard they can be more strict with things.) As an art site in general, it still seems like a good place to me.
Avatar done as gift by Aviannapper. Deeply appreciated.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Doku » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:18 pm

MaskedSinner wrote:
I'm aware of how downhill it went.

I'm not, what happened over there?

Personality conflicts between variations of vore in art groups. Personality clashes between art group leaders and participants. Crackdowns of staff on cases of ageplay and real world edits at times. There's been occasional detonations in groups and some bad blood between various groups of people.

Basically "Normal internet drama." I stopped paying attention to it over there years ago.
Doku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby THEDEMONWARLOCK » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:24 pm

THEDEMONWARLOCK
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion