"Haunted" body?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

"Haunted" body?

Postby Birichino » Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:18 am

I'm generally into endo, so maybe this contradicts something people like about digestion, but what if a predator could call up the spirits of those they've digested? Basically, they can still talk and spend time with their prey, or maybe even have their prey able to manifest inside them to interact with more recent meals. It seems like the type of thing that could be appealing in story-based vore games, since I've seen some instances of likable characters being eaten when they'd make good companions.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Re: "Haunted" body?

Postby Ghrelin » Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:56 am

My mind immediately went to summoning their spirits to do the pred's bidding, like having an army of ghost warriors lol. Would be pretty cool tbh
But I've seen some stuff like you describe, too. Not a bad concept either way.
Ghrelin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FemmiK » Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:19 am

This is definitely an interesting concept that I'd like to see honestly. Nice idea ^^
FemmiK
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aelina » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:26 pm

https://aryion.com/g4/view/362972 This work came immediately to mind when you brought it up.
Aelina
Somewhat familiar

Postby JMDarkly » Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:05 pm

Interesting idea, though it does bring up another one. What happens if said spirits are not only out the pred's control, but willing and able to do harm inside the 'host'? I highly doubt every soul of the devoured would be pred friendly.
JMDarkly
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jamjo » Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:58 pm

Yes, this is something I've thought about a bit actually. Really love the concept and think it has a lot of potential. Like darkly suggested some of the spirits might even be unwilling, and you could easily make the pred go through a number of arcs with that, or just be a total badass and maintain control over the body and keep taunting the helpless soul subject to the pred's whims as they might even torture them by forcing them to feel the same sensations as the pred and such, if you're into that kinda thing or find it useful for the story you're telling.

So many different ways to take it :D
Jamjo
Participator

Postby tuc1357 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:17 pm

I've RPed this concept once or twice, but in my scenarios, the haunting was accidental and not particularly wanted by either predator or prey. However, the prey was trapped haunting the pred, neither could fix it, and the two had to get used to it.
tuc1357
Somewhat familiar

Postby HungryNacho » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:09 pm

I've thought of this scenario as well sometimes, I actually always liked the idea of the ghost of the prey haunting the stomach after the prey has been digested. I kind of forgot about thinking about it till now since you mentioned it.
Those are Nacho Fries!
HungryNacho
Somewhat familiar

Postby Birichino » Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:10 am

JMDarkly wrote:Interesting idea, though it does bring up another one. What happens if said spirits are not only out the pred's control, but willing and able to do harm inside the 'host'? I highly doubt every soul of the devoured would be pred friendly.

I remember a two-part comic where one woman vowed to haunt her predator after being digested, and the second one was the pred having a nightmare of being eaten. There are definitely hostile options for this, too, depending on how much power the spirits get and how they feel.

I was just thinking about keeping characters around in vore games, but I'm glad everyone's finding something they like in the concept!
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Kitsouille » Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:59 pm

That sounds similar to what Alucard is able to do in Hellsing Ultimate.
Kitsouille
???

Postby SamWamm » Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:03 pm

aw hell nah.

this apartment's already too damn crowded with spirits.
Species:
A giant sentient roundworm disguised as an alien tree kangaroo race that happen to look like North American mountain goats
P.S. I'm not a normal person
SamWamm
Participator

Postby Ray » Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:10 pm

I like the idea lot. Sometimes I imagine the prey's soul is digesting forever, other times just entrapped within the pred, seeing through their eyes but unable to manifest outside. I also like the idea of all these things being possibilities; it's just up to what the pred wants. The pred totally controls them now and forever.
Tali'Zorah vas Vorah Soft vore and a sexy quarian shaking her hips
It's Not Nutrient Paste A quarian discovers her underlying predatory instincts
Ray
Participator

Postby Devourerita » Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:07 pm

Ray wrote:I like the idea lot. Sometimes I imagine the prey's soul is digesting forever, other times just entrapped within the pred, seeing through their eyes but unable to manifest outside. I also like the idea of all these things being possibilities; it's just up to what the pred wants. The pred totally controls them now and forever.

Yes, that how I like this scenario too.
My vore code
An eldritch abomination that fused with a human a long time ago.
Male pred only
Devourerita
Somewhat familiar

Postby YogurtAvacre » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:05 am

I like to destroy my prey.

I eat them because I don't care for them.

why would I want them hanging around?
hi Sam
YogurtAvacre
Somewhat familiar

Postby SamWamm » Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:59 pm

except for me of course
Species:
A giant sentient roundworm disguised as an alien tree kangaroo race that happen to look like North American mountain goats
SamWamm
Participator

Postby YogurtAvacre » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:27 pm

i could eat you all day.
hi Sam
YogurtAvacre
Somewhat familiar

Postby SamWamm » Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:08 am

same ;)
Species:
SamWamm
Participator

Postby Birichino » Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:50 am

SamWamm wrote:same ;)

Okay, both of you please stop. Go to PMs, I see you doing this elsewhere and you can't not realize it's really annoying.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion