Should the inside of a pred's stomach reflect the pred?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Should the inside of a pred's stomach reflect the pred?

Postby Miridium » Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:28 pm

Ok I know vague title but this is because what I'm thinking is going to be hard to be put into words and sentences. So bear with me..,

Here goes...

When I was a kid, I was, like many here, exposed to vorish content and thus began to develop the fetish. With my child imagination I began to imagine what the inside of a stomach must look like and be like. For example, I thought that a monster’s belly must be something that would kill you instantly. Like it would digest you instantly with super acids. On the other hand, the belly of a girl would have acids that are all pretty, glitterly, pink, and rainbowy even though they are just as powerful as any other stomach fluid. User Artemis has made a work of Princess Peach that demonstrates this. A "girly" belly.

An MLP fic by the name of “Tales from Tinies” portrays the interior stomachs of ponies as being similar in both color and personality as their owners. For example, Cadence has a glowing pink stomach and stomach fluid.
Once I even had a dream where I was swallowed whole by a mature woman whose stomach was super strong, as if it couldn’t wait to break me down into something useful.

Has something like this ever drifted into the minds of you guys?
Last edited by Miridium on Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Should the inside of a pred's stomach reflect the pred?

Postby TaciturnTiger » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:08 pm

Actually I really like that concept, especially with more supernatural preds. I can imagine one of my characters, Dana the Apocalypse Fox, with a tum that reflects herself. She's rumored to have latent magical powers that she's not in full control of, and she loves soda pop (especially cola) that she can salvage or trade for. As such, the inside of her stomach is dimly lit with faint motes of greenish light (reflecting her favorite color and perhaps the color of her aura, pine green) and likely smells of her preferred beverage.

I've been tempted to have those motes be a manifestation of her power source within the core of her body, which she refers to as her "lucky stars". Because of her being from a supernatural apocalypse, the fact that she's non-human is because she's actually a monster, of whom were born from magic both benign and aberrant forced back into the world. For the most part Dana is a benign being, but due to her monstrous nature has predatory and man-eating aspects to her vore-based rendition.

Anyway, I'm all for preds having non-natural bellies, and this seems a fun concept. Thanks for suggesting it. ;)
TaciturnTiger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby JustSomePrey » Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:53 pm

Miridium wrote:An MLP fic by the name of “Tales from Tinies” portrays the interior stomachs of ponies as being similar in both color and personality as their owners. For example, Cadence has a glowing pink stomach and stomach fluid.

Actually that's only for the Alicorns in that fic.
JustSomePrey
Participator

Postby YogurtAvacre » Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:01 am

I like my character's stomach to be somewhat simplistic in design and cartoon like similar to my oc's design.

if it's all realist is kinda jars with my personality.
hi Sam
YogurtAvacre
Somewhat familiar

Postby iWasFrozenToday » Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:22 am

iWasFrozenToday
Been posting for a bit

Postby Miridium » Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:10 pm

iWasFrozenToday wrote:Reminds me of this:

https://aryion.com/g4/view/312546

Exactly what I was thinking about.
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby sweetladyamy » Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:14 pm

Ehh...it's not something I've never done in my fantasies, but in RP and my own writing, not really.

I've nothing against it, though.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby Peptidase » Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:53 pm

Colored stomachs can be fun.
The other point with the 'super acids' captures my imagination quite a bit more. I've always liked the idea of preds having a pretty wide range of digestive capabilities. It feels right that a character that has a 'softer' melty-er digestive process would have a softer personality to match, whereas a predator who'd be the type to go around in a spiked leather jacket would be a longer burning-ier experience. Or a highly capable predator would be more confident in themselves than someone who struggled to keep a meal down, and you sort of get a natural 'wolf pack' hierarchy that way. Although once the rule is established it's almost too fun not to subvert. I've always wanted to do a story where you have a pair of preds where the more 'alpha' of the two is hilariously incompetent and their SO is a very shy and reserved type with a nearly endless stomach capacity. Never can quite get the side details in order though.
30,000 words in half finished stories and counting!
Peptidase
Participator

Postby Kitsouille » Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:06 pm

That's an interesting concept. Usually I just think about if there's light or if it's completely dark, and what other food is inside (and in which state of digestion it is). Colored stomachs (just like colored mouths/tongues) are coo, pink glittery juices is actually cute. I think if I applied this concept, it could be supernatural and influence the mood of the prey. A warm white bubble bath would be painless and slow, make the prey fall asleep and crave eternity inside. A pitch black stomach or a stomach that looks like a cave covered in blood with juices that looks like blood, would be terrifying and painful. But that all depends on mood for me.
Kitsouille
???

Postby YogurtAvacre » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:48 pm

candy gore (可愛怖) is an art style that makes gross things cute.

I like it because I like cute things and a lot of the stuff I'm interested is considered gross.

all the gross stuff I normally find looks so masculine.

girls can be ick too.

we're not all puppies and rainbows.
hi Sam
YogurtAvacre
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion