Comfort vore - opinions

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Comfort vore - opinions

Postby EnderDracolich » Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:07 am

AkaiFenneku wrote:Do any of you do similar things? Doesn't necessarily mean you listen to audios, maybe you write or draw, or roleplay with others, or just plainly use your imagination as is. I'd love to hear your thoughts-

I do this quite often. Actually, I would say... vore only inspires sexual feelings about 1/10 of the time for me, maybe less than that. Usually, I enjoy it platonically; as humor to lighten my mood, horror to give me chills, or just plain cute cuddly nonsense to make me feel warm.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby arceus1013 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:45 pm

yeah, I often use vore as a way to deal with my feelings without being out right obvious
arceus1013
New to the forum

Postby NotAKakapo » Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:09 am

Sometimes, when I'm extra lonely or upset, I cobble together a "stomach" with some pillows and blankets on my bed and pretend a friendly monster is swallowing me whole to keep me safe. It's like a stim chamber full of gurgling gut noises and gentle heartbeats and lots of soothing sounds and feelings, it's super comforting.
NotAKakapo
New to the forum

Postby darthkomar » Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:55 am

Yep, I do this, I'll imagine swallowing and digesting someone I don't like or eating someone I do to keep them safe or just to have for company
darthkomar
Participator

Postby Dyrsig » Fri Dec 20, 2019 4:14 am

Yeah, a lot of times I lay in bed and imagine there's a tiny inside my stomach, it's comforting for me, I guess
Dyrsig
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheDarkStar » Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:44 am

I've lived a pretty good life so far, so I haven't really experienced any hardships that others may have experienced here. That said, I have at times, while lying in bed and having trouble going to sleep, thought about being swallowed by whatever character comes to mind, like Raven or Princess Celestia, or whatever character strikes my mood, just to imagine the sensation of it. The problem is that vore has become so deeply entwined with my sexuality that I inevitably get aroused and have to pull up Eka's Portal on my phone in order appease myself.
TheDarkStar
Somewhat familiar

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Fri May 29, 2020 11:12 am

Yes for cat's sake! I am been love comforting ones, since i am have a weak point on safekeeping~ Its top notch~ :D
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪

I am a enjoyer of dark, morbid and passionate M/F, with unwillingness and fatality ♡
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion