archiving ashie noms/ashiev

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

archiving ashie noms/ashiev

Postby nullvoid868 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:46 pm

i am attempting to create a comprehensive archive of the works of the artist ashiev/ashie noms who deleted all their accounts

this is what i have collected so far: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... goCYMzkJLB

you might think that its impossible to find the rest of their works, but this is not true. you see, i have found an exploit in deviant art.

even if a user deactivates their account, their deviation pages stay up and the images are still hosted. also, if you had Favorited a work by a deactivated user it is not removed from your favorites meaning you still have access to it.

if you Favorited anything from ashie v/ashie noms on DA please look through your favorites for it and post it here! thank you!
nullvoid868
New to the forum

Re: archiving ashie noms/ashiev

Postby Willing_prey94 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:05 am

It stays for a while. I think a month is the time limit
Willing_prey94
Been posting for a bit

Return to General Vore Discussion