icons of vore

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: icons of vore

Postby smiley » Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:14 am

Personally, my interest in specific characters often shifts around. So I can't really say who would function as an icon of vore for me personally.

If I had to choose an icon simply based on their recognizability I would say Serleena, Cell, Yoshi, or Kirby because they are from well-known mainstream franchises.
And if I had to narrow this down to characters specifically created to cater to Vorephiles. Then the only characters that really come to my mind are Crisis from Felarya (don't know how popular or active Felarya is at the moment), and Alma Elma from Monster Girl Quest.
smiley
Participator

Postby TheDarkStar » Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:31 pm

I'd say that Eka's icons of vore would definitely have to include Hiphugger and Zuzana, judging by how popular they are. Two other characters that might be a little less famous but still widely beloved would probably be Servo and Ami Dixie, the latter of which is probably the most niche of the four, since her character often revolves around body fusion and transformation, but that's also one of the reasons why that makes her iconic, or at least in my eyes.
TheDarkStar
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eznam » Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:04 am

I'm gonna say Ryla blows all of these out of the water because she's actually drawn by alot of artists rather than just one popular artist. But not the gregole one that no one knows about, CassyInko's Ryla. Aesirko and Aelia also seem to get some attention from other artists without being commissioned.

Zuzana is very popular by that metric too. Hiphugger on the other hand... I only see Dekkard2 and Taito drawing that character and she seems to be drawn by low effort artists because her design is super simplistic... Like you can go and try to find art of her done by someone who owns a drawing tablet but I don't think you will

Also Kagero the vore hobo is an icon in his own way. Because he bought his way there...
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Dekkard2 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:53 pm

Eznam wrote:I'm gonna say Ryla blows all of these out of the water because she's actually drawn by alot of artists rather than just one popular artist. But not the gregole one that no one knows about, CassyInko's Ryla. Aesirko and Aelia also seem to get some attention from other artists without being commissioned.

Zuzana is very popular by that metric too. Hiphugger on the other hand... I only see Dekkard2 and Taito drawing that character and she seems to be drawn by low effort artists because her design is super simplistic... Like you can go and try to find art of her done by someone who owns a drawing tablet but I don't think you will

Also Kagero the vore hobo is an icon in his own way. Because he bought his way there...

....Art$avage has been drawing hiphugger fanart since she disappeared back in 2013 (?)
You gotta up your research game man :/
and EXCUSE me for being low effort, I don't get paid to draw and I have a 9-5 that drains most of my energy everyday so I can't spend much time on art.
I am open for commissions
https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commissi ... d=Dekkard2
PM me if you're interested and we can work something out
Dekkard2
---

Postby Eznam » Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:10 pm

Dekkard2 wrote:and EXCUSE me for being low effort, I don't get paid to draw and I have a 9-5 that drains most of my energy everyday so I can't spend much time on art.

Okay but why are you getting offended over being called low effort if you know you don't have time to put in the effort?
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Cuddlekins » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:23 pm

Not really on the Portal, but when I think of iconic vore characters, the cast of characters that appear in the games and art of Camel come to mind, especially the Milia Wars girls. I'm honestly surprised they don't get more attention around these parts.
***Cuddlekins Vore Stories (May contain LOLI)
***FF14 GPose Vore Comics
(Mostly macro/micro F/f, some ?/F, some monster girl same-size.)
Cuddlekins
Participator

Postby truck » Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:02 pm

I think there needs to be more vore in video games, on TV and in movies. we have all of this "sci-fi" stuff with humans going to alien worlds or whatever and then nothing happens like most people would probably expect.
truck
Participator

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion