What Final Fantasy summon(s) do you want to be eaten by?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

What Final Fantasy summon(s) do you want to be eaten by?

Postby justinrpg » Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:09 am

One thing that Final Fantasy is known for is their summons. Now most of these summons are very huge and you should know that if you have ever played Final Fantasy XIV online. They are obviously big enough to eat you.

My question is, which one of these summons do you most want to be eaten by?

Me, Quetzalcoatl from Final Fantasy XIV

Do note that this is the Final Fantasy VIII version, but the XIV version is very similar
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: What Final Fantasy summon(s) do you want to be eaten by?

Postby vakrata » Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:42 am

Taste-wise I'm pretty boring- Any version of Shiva, Lakshmi, Siren, or Sandy. Also the Dimensions II version of Mindy, where she's pleasantly t h i c c instead of morbidly obese.
vakrata
Been posting for a bit

Postby Garz » Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:01 am

vakrata wrote:Also the Dimensions II version of Mindy, where she's pleasantly t h i c c instead of morbidly obese.

You mean Cindy for this one - Mindy is the youngest/shortest/smallest. Cindy is the middle size and usually portly one.
(Er, unless you /did/ mean Mindy the smallest one)

Anyway, I tend towards the more masculine ones myself, heh. Titan, Ifrit, and the Brothers tend to take my preference, mostly the earlier ones in the former two cases. I also like Kjata from FF7, although I'm not completely sure why.
Garz
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sweetladyamy » Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:31 pm

vakrata wrote:Taste-wise I'm pretty boring- Any version of Shiva, Lakshmi, Siren, or Sandy. Also the Dimensions II version of Mindy, where she's pleasantly t h i c c instead of morbidly obese.

I'd call that hardly boring, after all, Shiva is one of the most interesting as far as history goes.

As aforementioned, Shiva, Lakshmi, Siren, Aurora, Eden, any of the lovely femmes really. I'd take Alexander even, in the one obscure fanart form of the mega giant tank if it meant I got to drive it, and demo derby every single last federal/government building on the planet, lolz
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby Angel » Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:36 pm

Mm, probably Bahamut or Leviathan. Dragons are awesome!
Angel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MasterGryph » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:24 pm

Bahamut and Leviathan get bonus points for obvious reasons:

* Final Fantasy 2: Leviathan eats anyone who approaches the Mysidian Tower with a Crystal Rod to unlock the door with. By now there's an entire town's worth of people in him.
* Final Fantasy 3: Bahamut's first thought on seeing any chosen ones is to snatch them up and try feeding them to their nest of chicks.
* Final Fantasy 4: Leviathan's method of protecting the world's one practicing summoner until adulthood is to drag her into the fey realm he rules. Not having arms, he carries her there in his stomach.

And then there's Syldra:
* Final Fantasy 5: Giant plesiosaurs don't have arms either, so when the piece of land the party is on suddenly sinks into the ocean, she has to carry them to shore in her mouth.
Let us all play fair now, there is no such thing as total invincibility.
MasterGryph
---

Postby lllll1337 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:12 pm

No World of FF love in here?

Ifreeta straight-up says that she eats souls in the game, and her design is...

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/9m90JDOgSdw/maxresdefault.jpg
https://d.facdn.net/art/m3hdrawings/149 ... reeta2.jpg

Mmmf~

World of FF also has objectively the best version of Shiva personality-wise. (Blood of Bahamut still has my favorite design).
lllll1337
New to the forum

Return to General Vore Discussion