BBW/SSBBW or BHM/SSBHM as a prey

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

BBW/SSBBW or BHM/SSBHM as a prey

Postby Aviannapper » Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:56 am

Is there anyone who likes to see BBW/SSBBW or BHM/SSBHM as a prey?
What do you like most about this aspect? What kind of preds do you prefer to see?
Do you have any favorite plots or scenes on this topic?
Aviannapper
Participator

Re: BBW/SSBBW or BHM/SSBHM as a prey

Postby MrGrimlock » Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:54 am

It works from time to time, though usually it's the larger character as pred first.
MrGrimlock
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aviannapper » Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:34 am

MrGrimlock wrote:It works from time to time, though usually it's the larger character as pred first.

Thanks for the answer. :idea: Yes, I know that most prefer BBW as a pred.
But the topic was specifically about the BBW as a prey.
Aviannapper
Participator

Postby CuddleSlut » Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:13 pm

I have roleplayed a BBW prey, and find it very fun, providing a plump meal for my predator. More meat to fatten them up!
Play the latest release of Hell's Perversions, my demon, vore and transformation Twine game, here.
CuddleSlut
Somewhat familiar

Postby LoneliestWolf » Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:41 pm

I prefer size differences in vore where the predator is bigger than the prey, so I typically see BBWs & BHMs as predators...

That said, one scenario in particular that I fantasize about from time to time is when a predator would take any normal sized prey they have and then fatten them up with food overtime so that they themselves would be a more fitting meal when the time comes. Think of it as slowly turning normal victims into BBWs & BHMs for heartier meals!
LoneliestWolf
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aviannapper » Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:01 am

CuddleSlut wrote:I have roleplayed a BBW prey, and find it very fun, providing a plump meal for my predator. More meat to fatten them up!

:) Yes, it's always nice!

LoneliestWolf wrote:I prefer size differences in vore where the predator is bigger than the prey, so I typically see BBWs & BHMs as predators...

In fact, for BBW/BHM prey, the pred does not have to be smaller. :) But when the pred is smaller, it is also fun.

LoneliestWolf wrote:That said, one scenario in particular that I fantasize about from time to time is when a predator would take any normal sized prey they have and then fatten them up with food overtime so that they themselves would be a more fitting meal when the time comes. Think of it as slowly turning normal victims into BBWs & BHMs for heartier meals!

Yes, that sounds great. 8)
Aviannapper
Participator

Postby Vinderex » Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:03 am

Erm... What exactly do these abbreviations mean? Can't say I've seen them before. ^.^;
First thoughts were Big Bad Wolf/Super Saiyan Big Bad Wolf, and Big Hot Man/Super Saiyan Big Hot Man. XD
Vinderex
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Laying atop my treasure hoard while consuming evil dragonslayers.

Postby Aviannapper » Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:10 am

Vinderex wrote:Erm... What exactly do these abbreviations mean? Can't say I've seen them before. ^.^;
First thoughts were Big Bad Wolf/Super Saiyan Big Bad Wolf, and Big Hot Man/Super Saiyan Big Hot Man. XD

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Beautiful_Woman
Aviannapper
Participator

Postby Vinderex » Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:15 am

lol. So I guess Big Hot Man wasn't far off then, at least. XD
Vinderex
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Laying atop my treasure hoard while consuming evil dragonslayers.

Postby Aviannapper » Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:05 am

Vinderex wrote:lol. So I guess Big Hot Man wasn't far off then, at least. XD

Probably... :lol:
Aviannapper
Participator

Postby DirtyMac » Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:55 am

Oh God yes! I'm shocked to see others interested in this.

My favorite scenario are "Cougar prey". Fairly old ladies who's looking to help plump up a handsome budding pred.
DirtyMac
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aviannapper » Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:29 am

DirtyMac wrote:Oh God yes! I'm shocked to see others interested in this.

My favorite scenario are "Cougar prey". Fairly old ladies who's looking to help plump up a handsome budding pred.

Wow! It sounds very nice! Do you have any your own art, or examples in your favorites about this plot? :idea:
Aviannapper
Participator

Postby withoutrythm » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:28 am

I prefer small pred/large prey so ssbbw as prey is right up my ally
withoutrythm
New to the forum

Postby krauxton » Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:01 am

SSBBW prey and female pred are nearly exclusively what I look for. I like the prey to be fattened up before being eaten.
krauxton
New to the forum

Postby Cowrie » Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:31 pm

Fat prey is awesome! I love stuff where a comparatively thin woman eats a SSBBW or SSBHM and churns them up without gaining a single pound herself. Nice, big, filling meal!
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Postby wamdueCastle » Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:03 pm

yeah that would be fine, ive no objection to being fattened up, before I come pray.
wamdueCastle
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sitharc » Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:26 pm

I prefer to see preds as the fat ones out of the two, but both can be fat as well! As there's something to fattening up one's meal, especially a certain type of prey that I like, especially if said meal is clueless to why they are being stuffed and so well taken care of before being eaten.

I'd like to see some larger prey more often now and then so can see how harder it'd be to swallow someone heavier than the pred is or how even harder it'd be to get around carrying someone as heavy as you if not heavier. Among other factors.

Weight gain would have to be thing obviously here (or in general if ask me as well), cause I tend to feel cheated when I see pred's eat things their own size or larger and gain little to no weight. I'd love to see a female pred eat a fatter person and at least double if not triple her weight or more after digestion.
Sitharc
---

Postby wamdueCastle » Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:41 pm

Sitharc wrote:I prefer to see preds as the fat ones out of the two, but both can be fat as well! As there's something to fattening up one's meal, especially a certain type of prey that I like, especially if said meal is clueless to why they are being stuffed and so well taken care of before being eaten.

I'd like to see some larger prey more often now and then so can see how harder it'd be to swallow someone heavier than the pred is or how even harder it'd be to get around carrying someone as heavy as you if not heavier. Among other factors.

Weight gain would have to be thing obviously here (or in general if ask me as well), cause I tend to feel cheated when I see pred's eat things their own size or larger and gain little to no weight. I'd love to see a female pred eat a fatter person and at least double if not triple her weight or more after digestion.
I kinda like the idea,of the prey knowing, maybe they have even seen the predator eat a small part of them, and then decide to fatten them up, the mental torture would be such a turn on, as im aware of my fate, as I get fatter and fatter, as im teased that the rest of me is gonna taste so much better.

That mental submission in acceptance of my status as food, is a real turn on for me, I have always believed that submission is a mental thing, not a physical thing.
wamdueCastle
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion