When she realizes that you are in her stomach

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

It is already too late to save me, I am already digested
7%
She just thinks that it is too late, thus not letting you out leaving you to digest
64%
Other realized but not throwing me up scenario
30%

Total votes : 61

Postby justinrpg » Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:47 am

When it comes to unaware vore which turns into she realizing that you are in her stomach. Maybe she later saw footage on her security camera informing her that she swallowed you, maybe someone tricked her into swallowing you and that person told her later, or any other thing that would maker her realize that you are in her stomach has happened. When it comes to her realizing that you are in her stomach, but figures that it is too late to save you, so she might as well not throw you up, which do you prefer when it comes to fatal vore?

Do you like it when when she realizes that you are in her stomach, it is too late to save you, you are already dead?

or do you like it when she just thinks that it is too late so she does not throw you up when in reality, there is still time to save you?

I personally like the second option because the opportunity was there to save me and she is aware that I am in her stomach, but she does not because she thinks that I am already dead.

Which do all of you like better?
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: When she realizes that you are in her stomach

Postby 157and493 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:43 am

My preferred scenario...

She realizes I am in her stomach and wants desperately to get me out but I refuse to leave and she eventually comes around and starts to enjoy it.
157and493
Participator

Postby Nikkidafox » Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:57 pm

Personally I think that she would keep me there whether she thought I had a chance or not. After all, anything in the stomach is food.
Nikkidafox
Participator

Postby leriodenbron » Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:07 pm

I also love when she realizes it, tries to get you out, and can't make herself throw up so just has to feel you dying inside her as she's wracked by guilt
leriodenbron
Been posting for a bit

Postby Birichino » Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:13 pm

Well, I don't like digestion, so it's easier to make it become a pleasant surprise without the pred being a psychopath.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby sweetladyamy » Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:51 pm

In most of my fantasies, this would be less than a viable or plausible outcome, but if it did...

I chose Other. It would be more along the lines of low-level instinctively knowing she had swallowed me, but ignoring it until I do something that brings it to her attention (likely masturbation).

Not that I'm seeking a way out, of course; it's almost certain that I put myself in such a situation in the first place.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby iWasFrozenToday » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:12 pm

In my little stories, she always has full control over how her digestion works. Painful or painless, fast or slow, totally submerging the other in their acids, or only having enough acid to resemble a small puddle — sometimes no acid at all. (I usually do this for mother-child situations.) I like for it to be completely up to them, as having accidents involved puts my characters in tricky situations that I don’t really have the patience or creativity to work through. I like to keep this part in particular simple, and focus more on who the character is and what their motivations are and why they’re doing these things to begin with. Overall, my answer would have to be “Well, it’s up to her.”
iWasFrozenToday
Been posting for a bit

Postby 32n59Deleted » Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:27 pm

I kinda like a scenario where she realizes, but theres a mixed response where she thinks she MIGHT be able to get you out, but is fighting the urge to keep you in there due to either it being a taboo turn on for her and/or just the primal pleasure of having food in her stomach, whether that "food" is human or not
32n59Deleted
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby coop500 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:50 am

Honestly I know this isn't within the scope of what the OP wanted to hear but...

I like the idea of the predator finding out he accidentally swallowed someone and makes sure to take any measures to make sure she is safe in his belly, but keeps her inside still, safe and snug in his tummy. He'll tell her it's okay and he knows she's there so she doesn't think her life is still in danger of course.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby saltman8 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:41 pm

She don't have to throw me up, but shitting me up would be just lovely! Full tour is the best option :D
saltman8
New to the forum

Postby MirceaKitsune » Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:35 am

The scenario I'm a fan of is more among the lines of "leaves me to be stuck in there forever or for a very long time", endo is always the best option in my book.
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Return to General Vore Discussion