Favorite vore writer

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Favorite vore writer

Postby Winny » Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:48 pm

Thank you for saying me PlatoPapel~ Always a boost of confidence being named! <3 I hope you continue with the writing you're doing as well!
Winny
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Halcyon » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:15 pm

Winny wrote:Personally I quite enjoy Halycon, and Ryanshowseason3 for my quick smut intake. Myst can be fun with some of their wonky characters. Then I also like some of the people that have been around for awhile like Bitter. But my all time favorite writer was Duamutef. Miss him greatly.

Right back at you :) your stuff is some of my favorite as well!
Halcyon
???

Postby MementoMori » Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:08 am

My favorite writer on Eka's is nephilim. Nephilim's writing style is extremely gripping, it has this pulp-esque quality to it, and has a distinct and heavy tone, with good world-building and character development.
They know how to leave you on the edge of your seat and not knowing what to expect next, too. I'm never disappointed by their works! Really good.
[ ʟɪᴠᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅʏɪɴɢ ]
MementoMori
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SeekGr » Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:04 am

VaguenessIncoming and Brazzel are my fav so far!
Last edited by SeekGr on Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
SeekGr
New to the forum

Postby bigmacrmuk » Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:37 am

In terms of quality of narrative, dreamweevil.
bigmacrmuk
Been posting for a bit

Postby ItsSongxing » Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:27 pm

I'd like to give two special shoutouts. One to Reaverbot, and the other to PimpDaddyPichu.

I dunno what it is about Reav's works, but that sense of finality he writes with his fatality is second to none; he's especially able to twist the knife when the prey is someone important - be it to the pred, or some bigger figure. "Turbo Traps" is still one of my favorite stories, perhaps not the most literarily deep, but he hits a lot of good kinks in just the right ways.

Meanwhile, PimpDaddyPichu could well be the most underrated writer on the site. Incredible depth to his worldbuilding, an excellent ability to make each character distinct and unique, and all the detail needed to excite the lewder side, all while keeping a steady plot. Seriously; if you want some of the most erotically titillating depictions of gluttony and excessive indulgence to be put into the written word, I haven't read anyone yet that can do it better than good ol' PDP. If he were still actively posting, I'm sure he'd have been mentioned by now. (Also his Luxurei is one of the hottest OCs out there - not just on the Portal, but on the internet as a whole - and you can't change my mind.)

Also uh, insert "pick me" gif here, I guess.
ItsSongxing
Participator

Postby pbysteria » Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:41 pm

Too hard to pick only one, but a couple of favorites.
Brazzel for romance and character interaction as well as lovely descriptions, PimpDaddyPichu for thicc and lewd bloats, and Noisekeeper for excessive amounts of gluttony and a wide range of great pred personalities (their smug and hungry ones especially). Up and coming favorites are radmann for their cruel preds and grisly descriptions and DimentedChaos for great pred/prey interaction and gooey digestion scenes.
pbysteria
New to the forum

Postby Winny » Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:16 pm

Halcyon wrote:
Winny wrote:Personally I quite enjoy Halycon, and Ryanshowseason3 for my quick smut intake. Myst can be fun with some of their wonky characters. Then I also like some of the people that have been around for awhile like Bitter. But my all time favorite writer was Duamutef. Miss him greatly.

Right back at you :) your stuff is some of my favorite as well!

<3
Winny
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby hungryvulpine » Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:44 pm

Vuin
He hasn't released anything in a long time but he's by far my favorite writer on the site. Unconventional Methods was amazing and his following works were great too. He seemed to be wrapping up a storyline while starting another right before he disappeared. Both were enjoyable/promising respectively. I'll miss his work.
Maybe one day we'll see something new.

A close second is Soline though she has hasn't released as much as she used to. There was a time about 6 years ago where she released some incredible commissions. One story that was done for Hexxia had a great opening scene with a one time use character, 'Apnare' who was quite the beast. It's too bad it was a one time use, I would have loved to have seen that character more often.

Mahiri produces some excellent stuff too but I think they're limited to furaffinity. They've produced quality writing the most consistently lately. Some really great premises from this one and well written scenes.

I also really miss thunderwrecker but they're gone and I can't find their work anywhere. It's too bad.

You all have covered some other writers who I've taken notice of recently as well.
hungryvulpine
New to the forum

Postby Grapefruitvenison » Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:12 pm

I like furry stuff, and digestion, so Bizzareblue and Juicefox are some of my faves.
Also a fan of casual vore, so I like Winny's stuff. Found them during their hiatus and assumed they were one of the giants of the early years that disappeared, so stoked to see them back.
For pony stuff, Cainiam and Stanku are great

honestly, there are so many good writers, and so many stories I keep coming back to, but these are the people where I make an effort to read everything they post because most is pure gold
Grapefruitvenison
New to the forum

Postby Winny » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:51 am

Chickenpie wrote:I like furry stuff, and digestion, so Bizzareblue and Juicefox are some of my faves.
Also a fan of casual vore, so I like Winny's stuff. Found them during their hiatus and assumed they were one of the giants of the early years that disappeared, so stoked to see them back.
For pony stuff, Cainiam and Stanku are great

honestly, there are so many good writers, and so many stories I keep coming back to, but these are the people where I make an effort to read everything they post because most is pure gold

I dunno about being one of the giants from the early years- But I have been here since around the start of the site, there is a lot of friends I miss from those days, but I hope that more writers poke their nose into the ring! And thank you for enjoying my casual content~
Winny
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kasev » Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:33 am

I think, that RealZikik is my favourite. And not only about stories in his gallery, but also, about his interactive stories. Zikik made really alot of good stuff.
Kasev
Been posting for a bit

Postby sandramudd » Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:59 pm

All time favorite might be HamletValley, specifically the 2012 run that came out of nowhere with same size F/F and F/M softvore stories that aged very well.

Best story this decade for me from any author was HamletValley's "Marla's Meal" - https://aryion.com/g4/view/229544

Some other HamletValley gems:

"Birthday 'Cake' Binge" - https://aryion.com/g4/view/311964

"Divorce" - https://aryion.com/g4/view/311961

"Big Betty and Little Lily" - https://aryion.com/g4/view/236506
sandramudd
Been posting for a bit

Postby SnowbellWinters » Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:30 am

BizarreBlue. I'm not sure whether to call their writings inspiring, suspenseful, or just really really good. I'm not even that big on furry, but they have a world that just works it's way into stories so well.
SnowbellWinters
New to the forum

Postby ProfessorET » Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:25 am

Satanhymn666 is for sure my favorite vore writer, anytime he posts something new it makes my day. 9kirby99 Mark45 and wolfsnack are great, love their writing. I have a lot of other vore writers that I follow, but the people listed hit all or almost all of my personal preferences (pleasurable digestion, sentient fat, willing/semi-willing prey, Female pred) and do them very well.
ProfessorET
Been posting for a bit

Postby theonlymatt » Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:49 pm

Sarus. Too bad she wrote so few stories.

Winny is a close second and still quite active, so maybe number one, effectively.
theonlymatt
Somewhat familiar

Postby nutritious » Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:14 pm

For me its nap25. Especially the story thread of Gina in the Rift City series. On spot with the uncompromising greed of a pred. So chilling, especially as it is made clear that her meal has to stay inside.
I have to tell you, this basically revived my appreciation and lust for oral vore.

The other chilling but lovely tale is 'Natalie’s New Spot' from HMDVore. I don't know how to describe it but through those writings you feel all the greed, evil, hate, melancholy and lust of vore at the same time.
Don't know if it makes sense for anybody else.
nutritious
Somewhat familiar

Postby Reaverbot » Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:32 pm

Just technique wise, pimpdaddypichu is the best writer on the site. the subject matter isnt even particularly my thing usually, but its genuinely well written prose even out of the substandard bar set by it being fetish writing.

As far as things that just hit my general kinks, um...

Winny is good at putting together interesting scenarios where everyone are just utter perverts. The writing itself isn't very impressive style-wise, but it's charming and likable. Kind of a better version of Ryanshow's stuff.

AlbanyExpression is really fantastic writing character dialogue and reactions for their respective setting. The same goes for DimentedChaos. People sounding human is really important to me to get any enjoyment out of the sort of stories they put together, and they both do it really well.

DeadStrategicCactus has a lot of fun OC ideas and worldbuilding, and his vore scenes are pretty hot to boot

thats all i have off the top of my head, im too sleepy. Maybe I'll edit in more later
Reaverbot
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Fri May 29, 2020 10:08 am

RealZikzik. Because he doing my fave types: Willing, casual vore and melty digestion with reformation. Hes also punched me to do first writing i am made~

Chameleonette. M/F stories are hottest for sure~

HMDVore. Most fucked-up stuff. This is why i am love them~ Never get enough!
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪

I am a enjoyer of dark, morbid and passionate M/F, with unwillingness and fatality ♡
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Winny » Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:59 pm

It's now several months after the last post! Sound off on everyone with their favorite vorephile writers because they can never get enough love! Any changes to anyone's list or current favorite writer?

I personally have been enjoying Smoge16 being more active lately and Doomfister with their sadistically fun content!

I hope you are all doing well as well, this weird year is almost at an end and I want to get a hearing on everyone's thoughts of our writing scene~ <3

Low key Where's the action at ReaverBot! :d
Winny
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion