beginnings of your fetish?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

beginnings of your fetish?

Postby iitadakimasu » Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:05 am

any one else remember doing weird stuff as a kid that was def later realized as kink stuff..... before i even knew what arousal was i remember getting turned on about cartoons where characters get cooked in a witch cauldron or like tom and jerry where jerry gets made into a sandwich

cooking/prep is my fetish and there was “me soup” poem in a shel silversten book where someone has nothing for their soup so they get in the pot and cook themself i read so many times

i used to do this weird game with my barbies where one barbie was the dinner and i would strip her naked and have her lay down so all the other barbies could come “eat” her but was always pretend like just licking her and tasting her bc ive never liked real guro/butchering

i didnt know what kink was so idk what i thought i was doing lol

i remember sitting on a toy pan in the bath pretending i was being cooked for my toys any one else do things like this or was i a freak :oops:
iitadakimasu
New to the forum

Re: beginnings of your fetish?

Postby New » Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:34 am

I remember it clearly. Back in kindergarten, when I heard the story of the Three Little Pigs for the first time, something just clicked in my mind and I knew that I desired to be eaten. But I didn't know that vore was a thing for others until I was 18 when I finally found some of these sites.
New
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bellyl0ver » Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:34 am

I caught a glimpse of MIB 2 as a kid. Ever since I loved women with big bellies.
Bellyl0ver
Somewhat familiar

Postby strijing987 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:46 am

probably the same as a lot of people. That being men in black 2 with Serleena. I always liked watching the scene and had no idea why. There was also a women in a bikini photo frame, That I always had a fascination with her swallowing me whole. it was browsing the internet that I found out what the fetish was called.
strijing987
New to the forum

Postby ADAMMMM » Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:20 am

The first time I really remember being aroused at the thought of vore seems to be quite different to others. I was in high school in detention (lol) and just had to write lines or do some other menial task as my science teacher hovered about doing whatever she was doing. Anyway she started to eat an orange, and I just remember watching her slip the pieces of orange between her lips, chew, swallow... as perverted as it might sound in retrospect I found it incredibly hot. There was another teacher I saw eating a couple of times during break or lunch that I found extremely exciting.

That's the first time I think it ever hit me in a big way anyway.

EDIT: That teacher also illuminated to me my foot fetish with her beautiful red high heels. Thinking back I didn't appreciate at all that I had a 'foot fetish' or a 'vore fetish', I just knew I liked what I saw... a lot.
ADAMMMM
New to the forum

Postby linthia » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:04 pm

strijing987 wrote:probably the same as a lot of people. That being men in black 2 with Serleena. I always liked watching the scene and had no idea why. There was also a women in a bikini photo frame, That I always had a fascination with her swallowing me whole. it was browsing the internet that I found out what the fetish was called.

Quite the same with me, I knew it was this specific with MIB2 and Serleena
linthia
Participator

Postby fastwaffle » Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:11 pm

the earliest time i remember encountering vore was when i was a little kid and i saw an old animated movie called the page master. during the climax of the film there was this huge ass dragon that swallowed the main protagonist. at the time i didn't think much of it but i watched that movie again and again. despite the horrifying begining scaring the crap outta me with, ghosts, hellhounds possesed books flapping around like birds and Dr.jeckil and mister hide.

some years later i drew a shitty comic where there were these sentinet alien marshmallows and they were blasting people with lazers and shit. then the people decided to fucking swallow them whole and i drew the inside and the whole digestion bit.

another one where the basic roblox character model turned into a cannibal and started eating people left and right littering his house with corpses and blood splatters everywhere. eventually he turned into a colossal hellspawn and just started swallowing everyone whole.

i made a few more comics like maybe 10 and surprisingly one of them contained anal vore where there was a sentient piece of shit living inside some dude and it kept pulling people into the dudes asshole.
i was like fucking 12-14 when i did that.

many years after that i was just browsing deviant art late at night looking at art and then i first came across the term vore and after that i was sucked into the rabbit hole.

and here i am, still not knowing what the fudge i am doing here, but fapping all the same.
fastwaffle
Been posting for a bit

Postby rugli » Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:27 pm

Ywan....
rugli
Participator

Postby biprapatuk » Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:44 pm

I remember being very young and watching the discovery channel and seeing the inside of a alligators mouth and feeling like i really wanted to touch it and crawl inside. i also loved playing with toys that had figures that move through tubes that had little figures go through them, i specifically remember one where you were supposed to pour slime over them and they would drain through the tubes. I also played with funnels a lot filling them with sand and putting small action figures in the sand and watching them get sucked into the sand. lastly and this might be a thing kids do in general but idk i remember really liked crawling into confined spaces, boxes, under furniture, under laundry baskets, those tube slides on playgrounds, big fan of sleeping bags, ect. oh and of course whenever a video game had a chance for a character to get eaten i would purposely get eaten in it, I remember pausing melee over and over again to get a good view on yoshis neutral b in action.
biprapatuk
New to the forum

Postby Tgut » Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:37 pm

———
Last edited by Tgut on Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tgut
Participator

Postby sweetladyamy » Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:04 pm

Anyone know of a kiddo's picture book by the name 'The Teacher From The Black Lagoon'?

I was, and still am, quite jealous of Doris Foodle... (lolz that last name)
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby HungryNacho » Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:53 pm

I was fascinated with anything vore related in media like cartoon shows and movies and such. I got even more fascinated when I learned about the digestive system. I often imagined myself swallowing tiny's for an adventure like an amusement park ride in my stomach something like that. also as a kid, I'd eat sour patch kids and pretended like they didn't want to get eaten. I don't know why because I'm less pred than I am prey today. also as a kid when I started to get fictional crushes, I'd imagine myself getting eaten by my fictional crushes and still do that hasn't changed. I eventually discovered the word for the vore fetish online.
Those are Nacho Fries!
HungryNacho
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dekkard2 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:56 pm

sweetladyamy wrote:Anyone know of a kiddo's picture book by the name 'The Teacher From The Black Lagoon'?

I was, and still am, quite jealous of Doris Foodle... (lolz that last name)

Food indeed
https://kknews.cc/education/za8383.html
I am open for commissions
https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commissi ... d=Dekkard2
PM me if you're interested and we can work something out
Dekkard2
---

Postby Mecho » Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:16 pm

As a kid I did get a rather tingly sensation in my body from seeing vore stuff, also adrenalin. You know that feeling when the world is spinning and you start seeing "black" also, you feel stronger, the puls rises and the body is a shaky mess that is having a hard time just standing up straight. If I was getting to exited from anything vore related I got those stronge feelings. It was as I couldn't handle vore stuff at all back in the days. Tho, I did LOVE (Love, love, love) it to bits! Especially pre-vore talk. It made me so tingly and nervous. The problem was that other people was seeing how strange I reacted towards this kind of things so off course it also triggered them to play with my fragile nerves ^^;

One of the most "traumatizing" things was when this guy suddenly was saying this to me (From nowhere!) "I'll find you, and I will eat you then. It will be slow and painless"
my reaction made him react so he starting to taunt me even more, saying things like "Oh, why is that making you so nervous all sudden. Is it something you want to tell me?" and then he continued with the pre vore talk. In the end, I was so filled up with adrenalin and other feelings that it is actually hard to recall that memory. That was how intense it was for my younger me.
Mecho
---

Postby Eznam » Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:38 pm

I can't actually recall any *real life* situation where I found vore before I was at the age where I knew what vore is. Like, I vividly remember dreaming about a group of teenagers going scuba diving one by one in a cow's ass when I was around 8. And around 12 I fantasized about having a blob-body so I could stick human-sized things inside my pussy, because of that one simpsons treehouse episode of homer being a blob. The main problem with this is that I can't feel sexual attraction, and I rarely get aroused, so I can't really remember anything based on the criteria of "I got turned on", I just mostly remember it because I've already talked about it here.

I guess the main "Vore" thing I've done for most of my life was sticking things in my ass because I kinda feel proud of myself when I make something disappear into my body.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby PhantomWolf » Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:23 pm

My fascination with vore started with movies, I watched way too many violent horror movies as a child and the one that stuck out was the final death in the movie "Deep Blue Sea where the sexy scientist is devoured by the shark. Another scene that totally enchanted me was the infamous swallowing scene in the first "Anaconda" movie, I remember thinking the scene was awesome but being disappointed it was the old and wrinkly Jon Voight being eaten and NOT the sexy Jennifer Lopez or the beautiful Kari Wuherur being eaten. With my overactive imagination, I began trying to mentally "replace" any sexy woman I could with that scene instead of Jon Voight. I "discovered" the name for my fetish in 2009 and was deeply relieved that I wasn't the only interested in this, For most of my life I thought something was wrong with me.

LBS But honestly the jury is still out on that> :D :D
PhantomWolf
Somewhat familiar

Postby KKtheneko » Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:26 am

That one goddamn scene from MIB
KKtheneko
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ghrelin » Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:54 pm

Vore (and vore-adjacent) imagery has been present in my life for as far back as I can remember. Cartoons, books, movies, nature documentaries... I don't think I can recall early childhood clearly enough to pinpoint what came first. I just know that I've felt the same way about it for as long as I can remember having been exposed to it. I could probably fill a page just listing the earliest examples of things that got my attention "in that way" as a kid. Couldn't have been older than five when I started noticing it, though of course it wouldn't be until much, much later that I understood what that weird feeling was.
If I had to guess, I'd say the beginning of it probably came from fear or discomfort. Sometimes those feelings get weirdly combined with arousal, and I guess if it happens early enough, it can establish a pattern for life. But who knows?
Ghrelin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby LoneliestWolf » Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:00 pm

Everyone here talking about that woman from MIB2, but I've yet to see any mentions of the cockroach monster from the first movie. lol

On a more serious note: Cartoons, video games, & children's stories all had a huge impact on me when it comes to my interests in vore.

Speaking of cartoons, the earliest I could recall actually having a fuzzy feeling brought on by seeing vorish imagery was by watching this particular cartoon while in class (1st grade I think)

Of course the moral of this particular story is that you should start caring about stuff, otherwise you might get eaten by a lion... but yeah that cartoon had the opposite effect on me. Still waiting for that lion to show up so that I can gracefully leap into his maw so that he can plunge me deep into the dark depths of his stomach. I've had and still have an obsession with these various forms of media simply due to my fascination with vore.

My fetish started to get sexual around the ages of 11-12, and thanks to it I had a problem with chronic masturbation, which is a really big issue when you're living in a tiny roach infested house sharing the same bedroom with two brothers. I was the constant target of mockery from friends & siblings, even my own father, thanks to this particular phase in my life. I'm just thankful they never figured out what it exactly was that I was jerking off too. At this point in my life, I had no idea what my fetish was called and thought it was someone specific to me and if anyone were to find out I'd have to kill everyone around me. Thankfully never came to that. This is the only embarrassing moment I'm willing to share cuz I find it kinda hilarious in hindsight. I'll keep the rest to myself for now.

I didn't learn the name of my fetish until the ripe age of 16 while I was looking up stuff on youtube about the story "The Wolf & The Seven Kids", which at this point I was only recently made aware of thanks to a hentai animation I saw on Newgrounds which can also be found on E621(Will not be linking it here because it contains underage content) when I came across a youtube channel that was hosting all sorts of content using the term vore, including scenes from this particular cartoon (The channel I originally found it on has long since been terminated by youtube):

Yeah, that's pretty much my life story revolving around vore. lol
LoneliestWolf
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mecho » Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:20 pm

Everyone here talking about that woman from MIB2, but I've yet to see any mentions of the cockroach monster from the first movie. lol

You sir, are my hero! Thank you. You even get to see an internal view in that one.
Also, that scene was awesome!
Mecho
---

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion